Lake of Isles

Up to 250 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$12k - $18k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Lake of Isles is a waterfront wedding venue located in North Stonington, Connecticut. It is one of New England’s prestigious golf destinations, providing guests with stunning spaces for their dream wedding ceremony or reception. The surrounding woods and scenic lakefront views can act as a breathtaking backdrop for your nuptials, creating a magical ambiance for your guests to celebrate within.

Facilities and Capacities

Couples can host a maximum of 250 guests in the 4,500-square-foot Pequot Village Ballroom. This elegant indoor space features floor-length windows and gorgeous chandeliers establishing a rich, enchanting atmosphere. In contrast, The Lakefront Deck is an outdoor venue overlooking the nearby peaceful lake, allowing couples to pronounce their views in true serenity.

Lake of Isles provides you with a skilled event coordinator who will make it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing an understanding of your style and taste. This event planner will focus on the finer details of every aspect of your wedding, allowing you to focus on spending time with your loved ones. Decadent get-ready suites are also on offer, providing the bride and groom with a tranquil haven to unwind and relax within. An array of event rental items are also available, including tables, chairs, chair covers, and linens for special occasions. The team understands the importance of ease-of-access for guests, allowing them to avail of ample parking spaces, valet parking, and full wheelchair-accessibility.

Cuisine

Lake of Isles provides engaged couples with a highly-trained catering team who can create a delicious menu that is custom-tailored to their dietary requirements. Sumptuous hors d’ oeuvres, buffet-style dishes, plated-style dishes, and food stations are all available, ensuring that your wedding is one to remember. Couples can also choose to host a cocktail reception during their celebration, with champagne toasts on offer for each of their loved ones. The attentive bartenders will curate signature beverages with precision and care, as well as offering premium liquor, house beer, and house wine.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$850

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$680

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$35

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Resort
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Maria K
    Maria K. Married on 05/14/2022

I am obsessed!

I cannot say enough about Lake of Isles!!!!!! Bethany, Kyle, and the rest of the staff went above and beyond for us. Bethany has been so incredibly helpful this past year and a half- she is so knowledgeable and answers your questions so quickly! She is one of the most genuine people and I seriously am so thankful to have had her throughout this process. Kyle was absolutely AMAZING as our day of coordinator and made our vision come to life. Not a single thing went wrong (and if it did I'm sure Bethany would never tell the bride ;) ). I had a last minute change the morning of the wedding and Bethany handled it like it was nothing! I am seriously in awe at how accommodating and genuine these people are. My entire family and our friends are still telling me how much they loved everyone at Lake of Isles! I really cannot say enough about the entire staff. I want to go back to Lake of Isles just to hang out with all of them again!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend them endlessly for any bride.
    Amanda K. Married on 12/17/2021

The most magically place!

When my now husband and I got engaged, he told me he would visit the top 5 venues that I like (I had a pretty big list of place to check out). The moment I walked into Lake of Isles, it felt like our wedding, even though it was months and months (and then a whole pandemic) away. This was the second venue my husband visited with me and the moment he stepped inside he felt the same as I did the first time. This was our venue, and we both knew it! Picturing our entrance into the ballroom, how we would have it decorated, and the guests dancing the night away. The views are breathtaking from the outside deck, the ballroom is gorgeous, and the rustic fireplace at the entry is incredible. But what truly makes this place so magical is the staff. Bethany, Barbara, Cindy and all the staff that were there to help make our day so special. The staff was so professional, organized and so helpful. We couldn't have asked for a more marvelous place to have our wedding. Thank you Lake of Isles!
  • Diane
    Diane C. Married on 12/11/2021

Picture Perfect!

Lake of Isles is the best place to get married! Bethany and her team did everything in their power to ensure that we had the most amazing day. The whole wedding planning process was smooth and efficient. Bethany was communicative and answered all of my questions quickly. I did not have one single doubt that our wedding would not be perfect. The food was amazing and our guests still rave about the dinner options. The bacon table and pretzel bar were a huge hit! If you are looking for a spot in Southeastern CT to get married, LOI is the venue you want!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Josh & Emily
    118 photos · 12/01/2018

Pricing

ArtImage by Sam Chinigo ArtImage by Sam Chinigo Wedding Photographers

Excellent venue, excellent staff. Top Notch. It is a perfect place for a weekend wedding, as your guests can stay right at Foxwoods/MGM.

Marie Tyler Wiley Marie Tyler Wiley Wedding Officiants

This is totally my pleasure to endorse Lake of Isles! They have been a leader in this the wedding industry from the start! Their attention to detail is literally legendary and I always tell my couples " relax...there is nothing you will need once you hire them...they are the best". And so, today I'm thrilled to have found them on here to share that I really do love them. They're super! :)

Atmosphere Productions LLC Atmosphere Productions LLC Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure of working with Sheila and the fantastic staff at Lake Of Isles since it's opening. If your having an outdoor ceremony on-site, you must take advantage of the beautiful deck overlooking the lake...it's a must. This is an exceptional location that we have provided ceremony music & cocktail hour music with live musicians and recorded music on numerous occasions. The Ballroom is beautifully decorated, spacious with a large dance floor and has plenty of outlets for custom lighting options. The food is of the highest quality, served by a staff that really care. We look forward to every event at The Lake Of Isles. DJ Sam http://www.atmosphere-productions.com

1 Clubhouse Dr. North Stonington, CT, 06359
Location of (Lake of Isles)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding

Wedding Venues