11 Velgouse Road, Oakdale, CT 06370 Map · Phone number

About Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace

All wedding ceremonies and vow renewals

Your location or possibly mine.

I will make your day memorable and special.

Whether you have been referred to me by a previous couple

and have already set a date, or you are just beginning your adventure of planning

your special occasion and need an experienced guide to help you

along the way I am always available to assist you.

Quality Service/ Reasonable fees.

BettyAllard.com

Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace 4
Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace 5
Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace 6

Krsytell · Getting married on 06/29/2019

We are a lesbian couple and wanted to find the perfect JP for our ceremony, one who would make it very special. We decided on a joint ceremony with another couple. It was performed at our friend's home and we contacted Betty only a couple of weeks prior to the date which just happened to be New Year's Eve. Betty was so accommodating to our needs and even arrived amidst a snowstorm! Her ceremony was beautiful and included a sand ceremony as well - which was amazing. Her husband taking the pictures was just icing on the cake!!

I would recommend Betty to anyone looking to make their occasion absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 01/07/2009
  • Veronica

Veronica Winter · Married on 02/23/2019

Betty is amazing!

I found Betty while searching online for a justice of the peace. What drew me to Betty was her solid 5 start reviews. Other couples had written amazing reviews about her so I decided to call. The reviews were so accurate! Betty was very easy to talk to, professional, funny, and very caring. I could tell right away she loves what she does and really cares about the bride and groom. My fiancé and I decided to elope for financial reasons and I asked Betty if she would meet us at the court house for a small ceremony. Betty immediately reccomened that we come to her house instead as the the court house was very informal and unromantic. I really appreciated Betty taking the time to explain this to me to because I was unaware just how informal the court house really was. I knew immediately I wanted to hire her after that because she could of took our money and did it in the court house, but she didn’t she put me and my fiancé first and offered us her beautiful home as an alternative. The ceremony was intimate and the vows were very powerful and romantic bringing both my fiancé and I to tears. My fiancé and I really loved the sand ceremony and the beautiful keep sake that we made together from two different kinds of sand. Betty and her husband are charming, professional, caring, and all around wonderful people. I highly recommend her services she puts the couple first always. I loved my wedding day and I will never forget the kindness that Betty offered me and my now husband. Thank you Betty!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lauren Ericson · Married on 12/13/2018

Most amazing day of my life!

I was married at Bettys home on December 13, 2018 and it was truely the best day of my life. I was extremely nervous but from the moment I stepped foot into her home I instantly felt at ease and relaxed. Betty and her husband went out of their way to make my special day amazing! The details were very well thought out resulting in a fantastic evening! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a justice of the peace.

Sent on 12/17/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Wedding Bells Photography
    Wedding Bells Photography Wedding Photographers

With more than 450 Weddings behind me since 2001 as a photographer, I have seen many, many Ministers, Priests, Pastors, Justices of the Peace and other officiants but Betty Allard stands out as Number One and my favorite of all! She and her husband, who works behind the scenes with her at every Wedding, both put warmth, compassion and genuine good feelings into a special day for a couple - I can't say enough good things about them! Betty, you're the best and you couples out there looking for someone really special who goes above and beyond the call of duty, bring Betty into your lives on Wedding Day! They don't come any finer!!

• Olde Tymes Restaurant
    Olde Tymes Restaurant Wedding Caterers

Ask Betty how many weddings she has performed and she'll be able to tell you. She has kept count over the years. So if you are looking for an experienced pro, Betty has literally performed hundreds!

• Atlantic Coast Entertainment
    Atlantic Coast Entertainment Wedding DJs

Betty Allard is the one of the best JP's we have ever had the opportunity to work with. Her ceremonies are delivered with professionalism, expertise, a bit of romance and charm. She is at the top of her profession and we highly recommend her.

• 11 Velgouse Road Oakdale, 06370 See on map