112 Lakewood Drive, Milford, PA 18337 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Bells Photography

. . . a unique appeal like none other options

My Approach:

I'm Pete Black, a Wedding photographer with an appealing, complete and unique service for your Wedding: high quality memories at an affordable $1975 bottom-line cost for 2016 & 2017. I shoot with my digital Canon EOS 5D II 21 megapixel camera and my backups are two more Canon 5D's and a Canon 60D. I typically capture a minimum of 1500 digital shots (more likely lots more) and the new couple gets a minimum of 500 ~ 4x6 prints in two attractive modest albums and ALL 1500 digitals on DVD's for reprints and enlargements with no copyright restrictions whatsoever.

In addition to Wedding day photography coverage, I include 3 additional appealing features:

(a) Video coverage (unedited) - DVD, typically 3-4 hours

(b) Engagement photoshoot

(c) Rehearsal coverage - including pictures there too

If a Couple wishes me to be at their rehearsal, I'll capture many pictures there too that will ve fun to compare to the "main event" next day. I will get to know family & friends to let them know who I am, and how much I have their interests at heart. (Importantly, I'll also become familiar with proceedings for the next day!) On the Big Day itself, I will cover the entire Wedding Day, including finishing touches with the Bride-to-be and her girls at the beauty salon! I'll get all the special moments of the Wedding ceremony, including Moms ushered to their seats, Bridesmaids' processions, the Bride's entrance, an admiring Groom's welcome, lighting the unity candle, ring exchanges, vows, that first kiss, and so very much more.

After the Ceremony, I'll take receiving line pictures and at the Reception, I'll keep capturing images of guests signing the guest book, Bridal party introductions, first dances, champagne toasts, cake cutting, friends and couples, candid table shots when the couple makes their rounds, kids' antics, garter and bouquet tosses, suprprise and unexpected moments and all that partying late into into the Reception! I'll stay shooting till the happy Couple drives off into the sunset with tin cans tied to their car's bumper! I turn out the Reception lights! I have no time limitations - I'll be last to leave.

My Credentials:

I have covered over 500 Weddings in 16 States in the past 15 years! I started covering Weddings in 1998 in Atlanta, Georgia where I lived at the time, but most have in Connecticut and neighboring States since 2002. It's a work I love! With no obligation on the part of a couple, I meet to show my Wedding Portfolios, but before that, this on-line link to my website http://weddingbellsphotography.shutterfly.com/ will let you see many more samples of memorable Wedding moments I've captured. Just call (860)434-6829 or email me at L5226@hotmail.com to see more or if you have any questions or want to just chat a bit. If you like what you see and hear, we'll meet & I'll show even nicer renditions in my portfolios. Computer scans don't do the originals justice and besides, I feel it's important for a couple to feel good about the person who captures fleeting images of the biggest day of their lives!

My Fees:

The single $1975 fee is tax included with no additional hidden charges. When a Couple decides on my services, I require a $175 deposit, a $700 payment 60 days prior to the Wedding, and the balance when the completed Albums, digital pictures and video on DVD's are turned over to the new Couple about 10 days after the Wedding. If you wish, I can help with reprints, enlargements, deluxe albums, picture frames, special effects editing and other matters, but remember: all digitals on DVD's are yours with no copyright restrictions to do the same whenever and wherever and however you choose!

Too often, many other Photographers charge $3000 or much more for basic service service, no full day coverage, fewer pictures, no DVD's of digitals, no copyright releases, no video option, no rehearsal familiarization and no engagement photoshoot, but they might be able to add on some of these features for much higher fees. Many other photographers frown on family & friends taking pictures with the photographer, but I welcome others capturing those same memories with me!

A Final Note:

I tailor my style to what the couple desires and I work within the wishes of the Family and the Pastor or other Officials presiding over the sacred ceremony. I humanize the collection and get the warmth & emotions of the entire day. Whether I am the Photographer you choose or not, thank you for your consideration, and I wish you a beautiful Wedding Day & a lifetime of happiness together!

• Jose Almeida Photography
  • Photography by Lisa E.
  • Yan Schwartzman Photography
05 26
200908 22
May 21, 2011 - Ocean Beach, New London, CT
New Year's Eve 2010 going into 2011, Sturbridge Village, Massachusetts at Ye Olde Publick House
Adele & Kevin, Engineers Club, Baltimore, Maryland May 15, 2009
Adele & Kevin, Engineers Club, Baltimore, Maryland May 15, 2009
June 5, 2011 - Newport, Rhode Island at Regatta Place
June 5, 2011 - Newport, Rhode Island at Regatta Place
Bree & Thomas at Hammonnasett State Park (CT) for Ceremony - August 7, 2009 - reception followed at...
July 9, 2011 Coast Guard Academy, New London, Connecticut
Rebecca & Bill - Hamden Country Club, Massachusetts on September 5, 2009
Rebecca & Bill - Hamden Country Club, Massachusetts on September 5, 2009
August 20, 2011 - Pomfret, Connecticut
August 20, 2011 - Pomfret, Connecticut
Both Bride AND Groom are in Coast Guard!
Both Bride AND Groom are in Coast Guard!
My flowers are here!
My flowers are here!
Julie & Austin on November 7, 2009 - Ceremony & Reception at Crocker House in New London, CT . . ....
January 2, 2010 - Amanda & Dan at Mystic Seaport . . .  Reception was inside at Seamen's Inn!!
January 2, 2010 - Amanda & Dan at Mystic Seaport . . . Reception was inside at Seamen's Inn!!
Wedding Bells Photography
Colleen & Neil - Riverhouse ceremony & Reception, East Haddam, CT on October 11, 2009
Anthony 27s004
Wedding Bells Photography
Wedding party and all the guests!!!
Wedding party and all the guests!!!
"Can we go party now?"
"Can we go party now?"
Let's cut loose!
Let's cut loose!
a whole lot of love here.
a whole lot of love here.
Emotion6
Firstdance2
IMG 0132
Calm seas ahead in life!
Calm seas ahead in life!
Engagement photoshoot included in service!
Engagement photoshoot included in service!
IMG 1083
January 5, 2008
IMG 8426
April & Mike, en route to Foxwoond's April 30, 2010
April & Mike, en route to Foxwoond's April 30, 2010
Cynthia & Fernando at South Church, New Britain, CT . . .  about to head for Brookfield Reception on...
Cynthia & Fernando at South Church, New Britain, CT . . . about to head for Brookfield Reception on...
Maria & Valentin at La Mirage, North Haven (CT) on May 23, 2009
05 26
200908 22

9 Reviews for Wedding Bells Photography

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2017

Pete was amazing for our wedding! He was very accommodating with scheduling, discussing our wants/needs, and even brought some fun along with his expertise to both the engagement sessions and wedding day! With photos AND unedited video included in his package, he's a great value, too! We loved it all!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2017

Peter was a wonderful photographer to work with. All the pictures he took, and he took lots, came out wonderfully. He has a very easy going manner that allowed him to easily interact with our guests and get some great photos. Peter did an engagement shoot, a family picture shoot, our rehearsal dinner, and of course our wedding for us. Each time he had our pictures back to us in a very timely manner, and always included a release for us so we get as many copies as we wished from whichever site or store we choose. Peter was always very easy to get in contact with and was always available to answer any questions.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Stacie · Married on 08/24/2014

Peter was wonderful through our entire wedding process. We did engagement pictures and rehearsal with him. His pictures are so beautiful he catches every perfect moment. You won't find anyone as passionate about his work as peter. He always makes the bride feel extremely special !

Sent on 09/12/2014

Wedding Bells Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2375
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Upbeat DJ LLC
    Upbeat DJ LLC Wedding DJs

Pete is one of the best photographers I have worked with. Great personality and always fun to work with. Pete's creativity and personality shine with every picture he takes.

• Kenny Q Productions
    Kenny Q Productions Wedding DJs

I have worked with Peter Black and Wedding Bells Photography many times in the past 10 years. As the owner of a Disc Jockey company that specializes in Wedding Celebrations, I meet many photographers. Peter has got to be the hardest working, and most personable photographer I've ever met. His personality is second to none. My clients constantly tell me how much they love him and his work. I always look forward to working with Peter Black and Wedding Bells Photography. Kenny Quintero Kenny Q Productions www.kennyq.com

• 112 Lakewood Drive Milford, 18337 See on map
    8603040225 (Other Phone Number)
    8604346829 (Fax Number)
    8:00AM - 10:00PM unless I'm at a Wedding!