Love, Honor, and Cherish

Vernon Rockville, CT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$275 Typical Price

Why settle for the same clich茅d, predictable service everyone else uses? You're unique, and your wedding should be, too. I'll work with you to design the perfect ceremony to match your own individual style and personality. I've performed over 100 weddings over the past two years, and each one has been an amazing experience. I look forward to helping you make your wedding exactly what you want it to be.

I believe that there should be nothing standing in the way of two loving people who want to spend the rest of their lives together. Your ceremony will be afforded the dignity, respect, and open-mindedness it deserves, regardless of your age, race, or sexual orientation.

In my other life, I'm a secondary teacher with both undergraduate and graduate degrees in English. I understand what a difference just the right words make, and I am available to help you to craft vows that convey your love and devotion to one another.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$225

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Jill
    Jill C. Married on 07/30/2022

Setting the Perfect Scene

I'll be honest! I'd fully forgotten about the need for an officiant and realized about a month out from my wedding day. To put it simply, I was STRESSED out! But that all changed when I got to connect with Dave.

After reaching out to Dave on The Knot, he was (thank god) available for our wedding day. And he was immediate in his responses and incredibly enthusiastic. We decided to set up a meeting for later that same week and upon meeting him, we knew we'd made the right choice. Dave was immediately energetic, personable, and charismatic and we knew he'd be the best person to officiate our ceremony. In that first meeting, he broke everything down for us in a really clear and easy-to-understand way that made all of my nerves and fears dissipate. I just KNEW we were in good hands.

My fiance and I aren't very religious and tend to be pretty chill. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and Dave delivered exactly that for us. He matched the vibe we wanted to a tee! After that meeting, he kept us up-to-date and informed on the script and progress and I never worried. I was able to just show up on wedding day and everything went as planned. It was a beautiful ceremony with laughs and happy tears and Dave really made it all come together. I cannot thank him enough!
    Ally S. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a wonderful ceremony!

We had the privilege of working with Dave for our special day. He was incredible! He had everything written out for us to proofread before hand and he ran the ceremony with grace. He was on time and looked sharp too! We鈥檙e so happy our ceremony went so smoothly. I cannot recommend him enough!
  • Courtney
    Courtney A. Married on 06/25/2022

Highly recommend Dave!

Dave was an amazing officiant and I'm so glad we chose him. He was easy going, experienced and clearly loves officiating weddings. He made great suggestions for how we could make our ceremony special for us even though we didn't want to write and recite our own vows. His communication was great and keep us feeling calm and assured that our ceremony would go smooth.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

address Vernon Rockville, CT, 06066
Location of (Love, Honor, and Cherish)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding