Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace Reviews

220 | Oakdale, CT

220 Reviews for Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace

Denise Marquez · Married on 12/07/2019

Simply The Best!

My husband and I had to take time out to write this review. Thanks to Betty and her husband Mr Allard, we had the wedding of our dreams! Her ceremony was beautifully presented with meaningful words that captured everything we stand for and believe in. She brought tears to our eyes throughout the entire ceremony. Betty came prepared with a beautiful table and supplies all set up for the sand ceremony. Mr Allard had soft beautiful music playing in the background that added great ambiance to our small outdoor venue. My husband and I are having two weddings and we have decided to use Betty for both! Please do not hesitate to hire Betty as you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen White · Married on 10/13/2019

Sincere and from the heart

Working with Betty as the officiant first our wedding was an absolute pleasure It felt like one of our dearest family friends was marrying us. Betty used her own ceremony which is sincere and from the heart It spoke to us both in ways we never imagined Betty included our children in the ceremony in a beautiful way We enjoyed working with Betty she was so warm and sincere. I would recommend reaching out to Betty if you are looking for a warm and sincere ceremony and an officiant who loves what she does and puts a lot of heart into her couples!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • CHRISTOPHER

CHRISTOPHER MURPHY · Married on 10/04/2019

She will make your day Special!!

Betty was the absolute perfect fit for our special day and my wife and I could not have asked for a more perfect person to have wed us. She was flexible for a rehearsal the night before, putting up with a wedding party who would have rather not been their and continued to ensure us that it was our day and no one else. She made the ceremony for everyone present, religious or not, something beautiful and memorable. I highly recommend for anyone in Connecticut or even those nearby have her as your officiant on the best day of your life!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Dylan Tondreau · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

She works with you to create your dream ceremony and has some amazing ideas for unique weddings! She is very well spoken, does not need a microphone, and is very professional!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Oniwor · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional, Fun, Joyous

Betty is a true professional! Starting with her standards of meeting every couple in person before the ceremony to being prepared and early. She was a highlight of our ceremony. She has many different options to make sure your ceremony can be beyond the normal experience. Paul her husband is amazing as well. Betty married us in September 2019. The sand ceremony was beautiful and a great keepsake for us. ,

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Dayle

Dayle Hyatt · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely Charming !!

5🌟 All the way ! Our ceremony was awesome. When we first went to meet up with Betty, we knew she would be perfect for us. Charming is the best way to describe her. It was so nice to be able to read the ceremony & all the little extras that she has for you to add or omit. Making it just right for me and my, then Fiancé !
    If you do chose Betty I can promise you that you will be making your day an amazingly special one.. the guests loved her as well. I do also think that a special thank you should go out to her husband. He helped the children and I walk, took photos and made us feel so comfortable.
    Overall we had a beautiful loving ceremony that we can cherish forever.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Krsytell · Married on 06/29/2019

We are a lesbian couple and wanted to find the perfect JP for our ceremony, one who would make it very special. We decided on a joint ceremony with another couple. It was performed at our friend's home and we contacted Betty only a couple of weeks prior to the date which just happened to be New Year's Eve. Betty was so accommodating to our needs and even arrived amidst a snowstorm! Her ceremony was beautiful and included a sand ceremony as well - which was amazing. Her husband taking the pictures was just icing on the cake!!

I would recommend Betty to anyone looking to make their occasion absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 01/07/2009

Jackie N. · Married on 06/22/2019

Such a pleasure to meet and wonderful personality!

Betty was absolutely wonderful from the time we met until our wedding day. Betty had us stop by her home first to meet her and we probably spent about 3 hours just chatting and getting to know one another. We opted to do a sand ceremony during our wedding ceremony to include our daughters which was very special to us, plus we got a neat bottle to keep with local sand that we will all be able to look at and remember our special day. Betty arrived early on our wedding day and I received nothing but compliments. After our ceremony, I heard so many accolades from our guests as to how great Betty was during our vow exchange and also how they can just tell that she loves being a JP. Thank you so much for making our day that much more special!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Caden Lyon · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Officiant

Betty was amazing!! She walked my wife and I through everything with precision and ease! Couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help officiate our wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica Winter · Married on 02/23/2019

Betty is amazing!

I found Betty while searching online for a justice of the peace. What drew me to Betty was her solid 5 start reviews. Other couples had written amazing reviews about her so I decided to call. The reviews were so accurate! Betty was very easy to talk to, professional, funny, and very caring. I could tell right away she loves what she does and really cares about the bride and groom. My fiancé and I decided to elope for financial reasons and I asked Betty if she would meet us at the court house for a small ceremony. Betty immediately reccomened that we come to her house instead as the the court house was very informal and unromantic. I really appreciated Betty taking the time to explain this to me to because I was unaware just how informal the court house really was. I knew immediately I wanted to hire her after that because she could of took our money and did it in the court house, but she didn’t she put me and my fiancé first and offered us her beautiful home as an alternative. The ceremony was intimate and the vows were very powerful and romantic bringing both my fiancé and I to tears. My fiancé and I really loved the sand ceremony and the beautiful keep sake that we made together from two different kinds of sand. Betty and her husband are charming, professional, caring, and all around wonderful people. I highly recommend her services she puts the couple first always. I loved my wedding day and I will never forget the kindness that Betty offered me and my now husband. Thank you Betty!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lauren Ericson · Married on 12/13/2018

Most amazing day of my life!

I was married at Bettys home on December 13, 2018 and it was truely the best day of my life. I was extremely nervous but from the moment I stepped foot into her home I instantly felt at ease and relaxed. Betty and her husband went out of their way to make my special day amazing! The details were very well thought out resulting in a fantastic evening! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a justice of the peace.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Carolyn Mitchell · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceptional

I chose Betty because she had great reviews. My husband and I are so glad we did. Betty’s 5 star review is worth every star.
    She makes your day extra special. I would recommend her to everyone. She is professional, caring and is very good at what she does.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/27/2018

Betty Allard JOP

Betty is a master of her craft. She made our ceremony beautiful, memorable, and timeless beyond anything we could have hoped for. Betty is funny, charming, professional, and kind. We adore her. We entrusted her and she delivered wonderfully. Top notch, class act. Special individual.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Donna · Married on 09/29/2018

Betty was very professional. She fed off of our personality and all guests thought she was a personal friend! She was on time, organized, and very helpful. We are so glad she did our wedding! She even provided Sand for a beautiful sand ceremony we had added into the ceremony!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2018

I’m really not sure what to say except that BETTY ALLARD IS AMAZING!!!!! My husband and I were blessed to have Betty as our Justice of the Peace at our wedding on 9.29.18. What a lovely, kind and exuberant woman! After meeting, emailing and speaking directly to Betty, I was hooked! She is attentive, generous, and just a kind soul. Our guests are still talking about our beautiful ceremony. Please, do yourself a favor and ask Betty to officiate your special day. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2018

traci · Married on 08/18/2018

We got married on Aug 18, 2018. Im so happy Betty was apart of that day. From the first initial phone call to the end of the ceremony...and after, she was more than I could have wanted. She was very professional and very accommodating to whatever our needs were. She has an awesome personality and when she she did the ceremony, it wasnt generic, it was like it really came from her heart. By the time it was over, she was more than just our JP, she had become our friend, it was like Id known her forever. I highly reccommend Betty to anyone looking for that special JP.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2018

Betty allard I can’t say enough good things about her services she provides and the nature she presents .very professional yet very personable, friendly, great sense of humor and really works to get to know the couples she is marrying.i would highly recommend her she did such a wonderful service that I will always remember thank you very much betty allard sincerely Scott and Jacqueline gardner

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ray · Married on 07/21/2018

Betty was wonderful to work with! She is very down to earth and was extremely accommodating to our opinions. She tailored the ceremony to our style and brought in elements we never considered. We really appreciated her professionalism, enthusiasm and flexibility. Her husband was also an unexpected bonus! He was also gracious and helpful during the ceremony. They both made our day truly unforgettable.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

Betty was absolutely spectacular in every department. Now, mind you, we needed a JP on short notice (less than five weeks). She was super friendly from the very beginning, and provided us with all of the in-person meetings (she welcomed us into her home :) ) phone calls, and emails that we needed. She has a set ceremony that she gives, but it is completely customizable according to your religious or secular needs. She was at the ceremony early despite her busy schedule, and delivered the memorized ceremony flawlessly. She even calmly rescued us during a "where are the rings" episode just as the ceremony kicked off. Betty is absolutely everything we wanted and needed from a JP, and we are forever grateful. Thanks, Betty! You rock! --Michael & Jillian Kane

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Betty was warm, professional, and we loved our ceremony. Her vows are as unique and special as her sand ceremony. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 01/29/2018

I am so so grateful that we got Betty as our JP. My wife and I (so gay friendly yo!) had the opportunity to meet her prior to our day and it was a perfect fit! My wife has some social anxiety, but Betty made her feel comfortable and welcoming and I’ve never seen her talk that much with someone she just met! We eloped, just the two of us, so Betty was there even when our parents weren’t allowed. It’s a big deal, I think, just because of that and we don’t regret having her in the slightest. She came highly recommended by the place we tied the knot, and it became very apparent why! She’s meticulous, personable, and strives to make her clients comfortable and happy. Even though it was just the two of us, she still made it feel like such a huge day for us. If we ever renew our vows, we’ll absolutely be reaching out for her services again. And if any of our friends decide to tie the knot in the Connecticut area, she will hands down be the only person we tell them to go to! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Shaneeka · Married on 12/08/2017

Betty was amazing to work with! I've had the pleasure of seeing her not only for my ceremony but for a friends years ago. She was so great then, I kept her business card in my wallet all this time not knowing if I'd ever use it. Well my time came and I was very happy to hear she was still officiating. She responded to my husbands emails super fast, and was able to work with our crazy schedule. Not to mention her pricing is very affordable! Betty is the best of the best and you will be so happy you chose her to officiate your ceremonies. Thanks :)

Sent on 12/15/2017

Karley · Married on 11/11/2017

Betty helped make our wedding day seamless, personal, and memorable. She was always available when we needed her throughout the process and was so timely any time we met and especially on our wedding day. She could easily charge a lot more for her wonderful services! We loved her and we are so glad we had Betty with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

Betty was amazing! She was so accommodating and helpful, we were able to book her with only a couple months notice and even stayed after the ceremony was over to help out and assure that we were happy. Would highly recommend Betty!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Betty was so wonderful! She is personable, professional, flexible and so good at what she does! We had no idea where to start looking for an officiant, and we looked no further than Betty. She was the first JP we met with and we knew right away that she was perfect. We would (and will!) definitely recommend her to everyone we know.

Sent on 11/10/2017