Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace Reviews

228 | Oakdale, CT

228 Reviews for Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace

Amara Greene · Married on 10/31/2020

Ah-mazing!

Betty was beyond amazing! She responded timely and professionally. She turned my rustic halloween wedding into a magical evening! She was willing to substitute the sand ceremony with a wood branding ceremony...an experience she informed me she had never done. But she executed more beautifully than imagined. Im not a happy crier and I cried. 200 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Alison

Alison Keeley · Married on 09/26/2020

We love Betty!!! Dream Ceremony!!

Betty was immediately family when we met her. Darren and I would have been lost without her. Planning a wedding in a pandemic was tough but Betty was with us no matter what. She is funny, professional and knows exactly what she is doing.
    Everyone loved our ceremony and Betty's recommendations were impeccable! Betty allowed us to make our ceremony us which is what we wanted!
    Thank you Betty for being a part of our special day that we will always remember.
    I would 110% recommend Betty to everyone!! xoxo

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Sara

Sara Gibbs · Married on 08/30/2020

absolutely amazing

Betty did an amazing job making this day truly special. We loved the vows and the sand ceremony. She was extremely flexible when we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic and we are truly grateful she was there! Would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Emily Kaminski · Married on 08/29/2020

Betty is awesome!

Betty was great guiding us through everything. She was patient and made sure everything was the way we wanted. She is flexible and the easiest to work with. She takes the time to get to know you and your story.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Trina Dysinger · Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful Experience

from the moment we met Betty for the consultation, she made us feel like family, as if we've known each other for years. She was professional, very sweet and she knows exactly what she is doing. When we say that our wedding would not have been the same without her, we truly mean it. You cannot go wrong choosing Betty. She was definitely not the first JP we met with but she was infatictly the last. Cant thank her enough for making our day

perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Kassondra Myette · Married on 07/09/2020

The absolute best!

Betty is the by far the best. The ceremony she performs is both personal and professional. It’s clear she loves what she does and it shines through. Her husband helps her and is just as great; he even took pictures for us! No need to look anywhere else because Betty Allard is the JOP for you.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Katy D'amico · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing officiant

Betty officiated our wedding ceremony. With everything happening with covid we were forced to change our plans numerous times. Betty was beyond kind to change our date and hold new dates. She kept us well informed and made sure we had everything we needed for our big day. Our big day came and we had an outside ceremony. Betty officiated our ceremony in the pouring rain and didn’t skip a beat! She was professional and spoke beautifully with no microphone in the pouring rain and wind as if it was a beautiful day. Her ceremony she wrote is beautiful and will remain a special day in our lives forever, if you want someone who is professional, organized and does an amazing job choose Betty!!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2020

Attention brides: absolutely incredible justice of the peace

I was referred Betty Allard by my original venue, when the pandemic hit I had to call Betty multiple times changing times and figuring out a new location. Betty stuck by our side, my wedding was canceled and changed three times and Betty made it work, she said we we’ll figure this out I will work with you and help you pick another and location, she helped me brain storm on alternative locations and what would work best for me and my husband. The ceremony was so personal and she included an Irish blessing and whatever we wanted to include without even questioning our style. My wedding day was in the pouring rain and Betty made the day more beautiful with the kind words and just personal detail for our ceremony on our special day.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Denise Marquez · Married on 12/07/2019

Simply The Best!

My husband and I had to take time out to write this review. Thanks to Betty and her husband Mr Allard, we had the wedding of our dreams! Her ceremony was beautifully presented with meaningful words that captured everything we stand for and believe in. She brought tears to our eyes throughout the entire ceremony. Betty came prepared with a beautiful table and supplies all set up for the sand ceremony. Mr Allard had soft beautiful music playing in the background that added great ambiance to our small outdoor venue. My husband and I are having two weddings and we have decided to use Betty for both! Please do not hesitate to hire Betty as you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen White · Married on 10/13/2019

Sincere and from the heart

Working with Betty as the officiant first our wedding was an absolute pleasure It felt like one of our dearest family friends was marrying us. Betty used her own ceremony which is sincere and from the heart It spoke to us both in ways we never imagined Betty included our children in the ceremony in a beautiful way We enjoyed working with Betty she was so warm and sincere. I would recommend reaching out to Betty if you are looking for a warm and sincere ceremony and an officiant who loves what she does and puts a lot of heart into her couples!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • CHRISTOPHER

CHRISTOPHER MURPHY · Married on 10/04/2019

She will make your day Special!!

Betty was the absolute perfect fit for our special day and my wife and I could not have asked for a more perfect person to have wed us. She was flexible for a rehearsal the night before, putting up with a wedding party who would have rather not been their and continued to ensure us that it was our day and no one else. She made the ceremony for everyone present, religious or not, something beautiful and memorable. I highly recommend for anyone in Connecticut or even those nearby have her as your officiant on the best day of your life!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Dylan Tondreau · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

She works with you to create your dream ceremony and has some amazing ideas for unique weddings! She is very well spoken, does not need a microphone, and is very professional!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Oniwor · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional, Fun, Joyous

Betty is a true professional! Starting with her standards of meeting every couple in person before the ceremony to being prepared and early. She was a highlight of our ceremony. She has many different options to make sure your ceremony can be beyond the normal experience. Paul her husband is amazing as well. Betty married us in September 2019. The sand ceremony was beautiful and a great keepsake for us. ,

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Dayle

Dayle Hyatt · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely Charming !!

5🌟 All the way ! Our ceremony was awesome. When we first went to meet up with Betty, we knew she would be perfect for us. Charming is the best way to describe her. It was so nice to be able to read the ceremony & all the little extras that she has for you to add or omit. Making it just right for me and my, then Fiancé !
    If you do chose Betty I can promise you that you will be making your day an amazingly special one.. the guests loved her as well. I do also think that a special thank you should go out to her husband. He helped the children and I walk, took photos and made us feel so comfortable.
    Overall we had a beautiful loving ceremony that we can cherish forever.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Krsytell · Married on 06/29/2019

We are a lesbian couple and wanted to find the perfect JP for our ceremony, one who would make it very special. We decided on a joint ceremony with another couple. It was performed at our friend's home and we contacted Betty only a couple of weeks prior to the date which just happened to be New Year's Eve. Betty was so accommodating to our needs and even arrived amidst a snowstorm! Her ceremony was beautiful and included a sand ceremony as well - which was amazing. Her husband taking the pictures was just icing on the cake!!

I would recommend Betty to anyone looking to make their occasion absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 01/07/2009

Jackie N. · Married on 06/22/2019

Such a pleasure to meet and wonderful personality!

Betty was absolutely wonderful from the time we met until our wedding day. Betty had us stop by her home first to meet her and we probably spent about 3 hours just chatting and getting to know one another. We opted to do a sand ceremony during our wedding ceremony to include our daughters which was very special to us, plus we got a neat bottle to keep with local sand that we will all be able to look at and remember our special day. Betty arrived early on our wedding day and I received nothing but compliments. After our ceremony, I heard so many accolades from our guests as to how great Betty was during our vow exchange and also how they can just tell that she loves being a JP. Thank you so much for making our day that much more special!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Caden Lyon · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Officiant

Betty was amazing!! She walked my wife and I through everything with precision and ease! Couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help officiate our wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica Winter · Married on 02/23/2019

Betty is amazing!

I found Betty while searching online for a justice of the peace. What drew me to Betty was her solid 5 start reviews. Other couples had written amazing reviews about her so I decided to call. The reviews were so accurate! Betty was very easy to talk to, professional, funny, and very caring. I could tell right away she loves what she does and really cares about the bride and groom. My fiancé and I decided to elope for financial reasons and I asked Betty if she would meet us at the court house for a small ceremony. Betty immediately reccomened that we come to her house instead as the the court house was very informal and unromantic. I really appreciated Betty taking the time to explain this to me to because I was unaware just how informal the court house really was. I knew immediately I wanted to hire her after that because she could of took our money and did it in the court house, but she didn’t she put me and my fiancé first and offered us her beautiful home as an alternative. The ceremony was intimate and the vows were very powerful and romantic bringing both my fiancé and I to tears. My fiancé and I really loved the sand ceremony and the beautiful keep sake that we made together from two different kinds of sand. Betty and her husband are charming, professional, caring, and all around wonderful people. I highly recommend her services she puts the couple first always. I loved my wedding day and I will never forget the kindness that Betty offered me and my now husband. Thank you Betty!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lauren Ericson · Married on 12/13/2018

Most amazing day of my life!

I was married at Bettys home on December 13, 2018 and it was truely the best day of my life. I was extremely nervous but from the moment I stepped foot into her home I instantly felt at ease and relaxed. Betty and her husband went out of their way to make my special day amazing! The details were very well thought out resulting in a fantastic evening! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a justice of the peace.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Carolyn Mitchell · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceptional

I chose Betty because she had great reviews. My husband and I are so glad we did. Betty’s 5 star review is worth every star.
    She makes your day extra special. I would recommend her to everyone. She is professional, caring and is very good at what she does.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/27/2018

Betty Allard JOP

Betty is a master of her craft. She made our ceremony beautiful, memorable, and timeless beyond anything we could have hoped for. Betty is funny, charming, professional, and kind. We adore her. We entrusted her and she delivered wonderfully. Top notch, class act. Special individual.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Donna · Married on 09/29/2018

Betty was very professional. She fed off of our personality and all guests thought she was a personal friend! She was on time, organized, and very helpful. We are so glad she did our wedding! She even provided Sand for a beautiful sand ceremony we had added into the ceremony!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2018

I’m really not sure what to say except that BETTY ALLARD IS AMAZING!!!!! My husband and I were blessed to have Betty as our Justice of the Peace at our wedding on 9.29.18. What a lovely, kind and exuberant woman! After meeting, emailing and speaking directly to Betty, I was hooked! She is attentive, generous, and just a kind soul. Our guests are still talking about our beautiful ceremony. Please, do yourself a favor and ask Betty to officiate your special day. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2018

traci · Married on 08/18/2018

We got married on Aug 18, 2018. Im so happy Betty was apart of that day. From the first initial phone call to the end of the ceremony...and after, she was more than I could have wanted. She was very professional and very accommodating to whatever our needs were. She has an awesome personality and when she she did the ceremony, it wasnt generic, it was like it really came from her heart. By the time it was over, she was more than just our JP, she had become our friend, it was like Id known her forever. I highly reccommend Betty to anyone looking for that special JP.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2018

Betty allard I can’t say enough good things about her services she provides and the nature she presents .very professional yet very personable, friendly, great sense of humor and really works to get to know the couples she is marrying.i would highly recommend her she did such a wonderful service that I will always remember thank you very much betty allard sincerely Scott and Jacqueline gardner

Sent on 08/15/2018