Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace Reviews

240 | Oakdale, CT

240 Reviews for Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace

Shirley F. 路 Getting married on 02/02/2022

Betty is the best

We got married Valentines Day 2021 .Betty is amazing.I wish we could give her 10 stars.Her and her husband Paul made on our wedding ceremony the most beautiful and memorable day that we could ever ask for .She welcomed us in her lovely house and gave us a ceremony beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Betty to everyone you will not be disappointed. My husband and I met her five days before our wedding and after leaving and talking to her and her husband we felt like we knew them for years .We will definitely keep in touch with them for many years to come ,we made the best choice when we choose Betty. Thank You always Betty and Paul

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Jessi

Jessi M. 路 Married on 06/17/2021

My dream day!

My husband and I decided to get married on a whim..Betty was the first justice of the peace I called and it was meant to be! From the moment I got on the phone with her we knew she was the one, she was so kind thoughtful and so excited that I knew I had to be her! Betty gave my husband and I a beautiful personal and memorable ceremony that came from her heart. We loved every second of it. You can really tell how much Betty loves her job, she wrote the beautiful vows we exchanged and she even has a wonderful sand pouring ceremony to represent you & your SO becoming one. I've heard how fast weddings can be from Justices of the Peace but not with Betty; she took the time to get to know me and my husband and really made us feel special. My husband and I would recommend her a thousand times over if you want to have a special personalized and beautiful ceremony she's the one!! Betty was one of a kind and we are so happy we got to share our special day with her. Thankyou so much Betty!!!!
    -Jessi & Gaby 馃挄

Sent on 06/30/2021
  • Allie

Allie 路 Married on 05/26/2021

Perfect Wedding Ceremony

We chose Betty Allard as our officient for our wedding after asking our wedding venue their preference for vendors. She was number one on their list. Right away, Betty was so friendly and kind. We met with Betty to go over everything and she made sure our ceremony was personalized just for us. We really loved the sand ceremony and she provided all the supplies for it. Betty was professional and so sweet. She really made our ceremony special and spoke well. I had asked her to give our marriage certificate to the town hall right after the ceremony and she happily did. I highly recommend Betty as your officient for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 05/27/2021
  • Hailey

Hailey C. 路 Married on 03/07/2021

Hailey & David

I cannot even express how wonderful Betty Allard was to work with. She made my husband and I both very comfortable by taking the time to get to know us and get personal before our ceremony. Betty was also very accommodating to our needs. We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better person to marry us! 10/10 recommend Betty Allard if you鈥檙e looking for someone to marry you.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Anthony D. 路 Married on 02/19/2021

Betty is Astounding!

Thank you very much Betty for your beautiful and professionally done ceremony. You were a delight to work with, and accommodating to any suggestions for our vows. I would highly recommend anyone who鈥檚 looking to get married to look into working with her!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Martha

Martha D. 路 Married on 01/01/2021

Sacred and wonderful

What I loved about Betty was her energy. She was kind, informative and very helpful. Since this was my 2nd marriage and money was tight, she and her husband made it very special for us. I especially loved the sand ceremony part..that alone put an extra touch to it. Even under these Covid times & having to wear masks and abide by the rules of Foxwoods, it all went well. I鈥檓 so happy that I chose her or else I feel it wouldn鈥檛 have been as Special.

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Lizabell

Lizabell D. 路 Married on 11/22/2020

You made our day extra special

Betty! You are truly amazing. Thank you for making our day special. I thought it was very sweet how you included my two daughters into the ceremony. My family will forever have that memory of our special day all thanks to you ... & your husband/photographer. (I have some wonderful pictures) Thank you 馃槉

Sent on 01/01/2021

Amara G. 路 Married on 10/31/2020

Ah-mazing!

Betty was beyond amazing! She responded timely and professionally. She turned my rustic halloween wedding into a magical evening! She was willing to substitute the sand ceremony with a wood branding ceremony...an experience she informed me she had never done. But she executed more beautifully than imagined. Im not a happy crier and I cried. 200 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Alison

Alison K. 路 Married on 09/26/2020

We love Betty!!! Dream Ceremony!!

Betty was immediately family when we met her. Darren and I would have been lost without her. Planning a wedding in a pandemic was tough but Betty was with us no matter what. She is funny, professional and knows exactly what she is doing.
    Everyone loved our ceremony and Betty's recommendations were impeccable! Betty allowed us to make our ceremony us which is what we wanted!
    Thank you Betty for being a part of our special day that we will always remember.
    I would 110% recommend Betty to everyone!! xoxo

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Sara

Sara G. 路 Married on 08/30/2020

absolutely amazing

Betty did an amazing job making this day truly special. We loved the vows and the sand ceremony. She was extremely flexible when we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic and we are truly grateful she was there! Would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Emily K. 路 Married on 08/29/2020

Betty is awesome!

Betty was great guiding us through everything. She was patient and made sure everything was the way we wanted. She is flexible and the easiest to work with. She takes the time to get to know you and your story.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Trina D. 路 Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful Experience

from the moment we met Betty for the consultation, she made us feel like family, as if we've known each other for years. She was professional, very sweet and she knows exactly what she is doing. When we say that our wedding would not have been the same without her, we truly mean it. You cannot go wrong choosing Betty. She was definitely not the first JP we met with but she was infatictly the last. Cant thank her enough for making our day

perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Kassondra

Kassondra M. 路 Married on 07/09/2020

The absolute best!

Betty is the by far the best. The ceremony she performs is both personal and professional. It鈥檚 clear she loves what she does and it shines through. Her husband helps her and is just as great; he even took pictures for us! No need to look anywhere else because Betty Allard is the JOP for you.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Katy D. 路 Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing officiant

Betty officiated our wedding ceremony. With everything happening with covid we were forced to change our plans numerous times. Betty was beyond kind to change our date and hold new dates. She kept us well informed and made sure we had everything we needed for our big day. Our big day came and we had an outside ceremony. Betty officiated our ceremony in the pouring rain and didn鈥檛 skip a beat! She was professional and spoke beautifully with no microphone in the pouring rain and wind as if it was a beautiful day. Her ceremony she wrote is beautiful and will remain a special day in our lives forever, if you want someone who is professional, organized and does an amazing job choose Betty!!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Virnia 路 Married on 06/27/2020

Magnificent!!

Having Betty as our officiant was the best decision ever. She took all the pressure off our shoulders, with her calm, knowledge and patience she guide my wife and I through the process. The ceremony was spectacular, her words, kindness and passion make you enjoy your most beautiful day of your life.

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 05/23/2020

Attention brides: absolutely incredible justice of the peace

I was referred Betty Allard by my original venue, when the pandemic hit I had to call Betty multiple times changing times and figuring out a new location. Betty stuck by our side, my wedding was canceled and changed three times and Betty made it work, she said we we鈥檒l figure this out I will work with you and help you pick another and location, she helped me brain storm on alternative locations and what would work best for me and my husband. The ceremony was so personal and she included an Irish blessing and whatever we wanted to include without even questioning our style. My wedding day was in the pouring rain and Betty made the day more beautiful with the kind words and just personal detail for our ceremony on our special day.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Ray

Ray C. 路 Married on 03/08/2020

Betty is fantastic, caring, and kind!

Betty officiated our wedding (elopement) last summer and was absolutely phenomenal. The ceremony was not rushed - it was thoughtful, compassionate, and above all, memorable. This is difficult to accomplish in the middle of a pandemic, but we are lucky to have found her. We will definitely come back to Betty when we renew our vows. THANK YOU BETTY!

Sent on 02/15/2021

Denise M. 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Simply The Best!

My husband and I had to take time out to write this review. Thanks to Betty and her husband Mr Allard, we had the wedding of our dreams! Her ceremony was beautifully presented with meaningful words that captured everything we stand for and believe in. She brought tears to our eyes throughout the entire ceremony. Betty came prepared with a beautiful table and supplies all set up for the sand ceremony. Mr Allard had soft beautiful music playing in the background that added great ambiance to our small outdoor venue. My husband and I are having two weddings and we have decided to use Betty for both! Please do not hesitate to hire Betty as you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen W. 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Sincere and from the heart

Working with Betty as the officiant first our wedding was an absolute pleasure It felt like one of our dearest family friends was marrying us. Betty used her own ceremony which is sincere and from the heart It spoke to us both in ways we never imagined Betty included our children in the ceremony in a beautiful way We enjoyed working with Betty she was so warm and sincere. I would recommend reaching out to Betty if you are looking for a warm and sincere ceremony and an officiant who loves what she does and puts a lot of heart into her couples!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • CHRISTOPHER

Christopher M. 路 Married on 10/04/2019

She will make your day Special!!

Betty was the absolute perfect fit for our special day and my wife and I could not have asked for a more perfect person to have wed us. She was flexible for a rehearsal the night before, putting up with a wedding party who would have rather not been their and continued to ensure us that it was our day and no one else. She made the ceremony for everyone present, religious or not, something beautiful and memorable. I highly recommend for anyone in Connecticut or even those nearby have her as your officiant on the best day of your life!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Dylan T. 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

She works with you to create your dream ceremony and has some amazing ideas for unique weddings! She is very well spoken, does not need a microphone, and is very professional!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph O. 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Professional, Fun, Joyous

Betty is a true professional! Starting with her standards of meeting every couple in person before the ceremony to being prepared and early. She was a highlight of our ceremony. She has many different options to make sure your ceremony can be beyond the normal experience. Paul her husband is amazing as well. Betty married us in September 2019. The sand ceremony was beautiful and a great keepsake for us. ,

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Dayle

Dayle H. 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely Charming !!

5馃専 All the way ! Our ceremony was awesome. When we first went to meet up with Betty, we knew she would be perfect for us. Charming is the best way to describe her. It was so nice to be able to read the ceremony & all the little extras that she has for you to add or omit. Making it just right for me and my, then Fianc茅 !
    If you do chose Betty I can promise you that you will be making your day an amazingly special one.. the guests loved her as well. I do also think that a special thank you should go out to her husband. He helped the children and I walk, took photos and made us feel so comfortable.
    Overall we had a beautiful loving ceremony that we can cherish forever.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Krsytell 路 Married on 06/29/2019

We are a lesbian couple and wanted to find the perfect JP for our ceremony, one who would make it very special. We decided on a joint ceremony with another couple. It was performed at our friend's home and we contacted Betty only a couple of weeks prior to the date which just happened to be New Year's Eve. Betty was so accommodating to our needs and even arrived amidst a snowstorm! Her ceremony was beautiful and included a sand ceremony as well - which was amazing. Her husband taking the pictures was just icing on the cake!!

I would recommend Betty to anyone looking to make their occasion absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 01/07/2009

Jackie 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Such a pleasure to meet and wonderful personality!

Betty was absolutely wonderful from the time we met until our wedding day. Betty had us stop by her home first to meet her and we probably spent about 3 hours just chatting and getting to know one another. We opted to do a sand ceremony during our wedding ceremony to include our daughters which was very special to us, plus we got a neat bottle to keep with local sand that we will all be able to look at and remember our special day. Betty arrived early on our wedding day and I received nothing but compliments. After our ceremony, I heard so many accolades from our guests as to how great Betty was during our vow exchange and also how they can just tell that she loves being a JP. Thank you so much for making our day that much more special!!

Sent on 07/04/2019