Betty J Allard Justice of the Peace Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sarah S. Married on 02/12/2022

Thank You, Betty!

Betty graciously officiated our wedding ceremony at our local town hall on Valentine’s Day without asking anything of us, such a kind gesture! The ceremony was beautiful and I couldn’t have been happier with her service. Thank you, again! 10/10
    Shirley F. Married on 02/02/2022

Betty is the best

We got married Valentines Day 2021 .Betty is amazing.I wish we could give her 10 stars.Her and her husband Paul made on our wedding ceremony the most beautiful and memorable day that we could ever ask for .She welcomed us in her lovely house and gave us a ceremony beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Betty to everyone you will not be disappointed. My husband and I met her five days before our wedding and after leaving and talking to her and her husband we felt like we knew them for years .We will definitely keep in touch with them for many years to come ,we made the best choice when we choose Betty. Thank You always Betty and Paul
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany V. Married on 01/22/2022

Just perfect

She was amazing from the start. Totally understood and didn't make us feel judged for wanting a small wedding. She communicated everything amazing. The day of the wedding she was so patient and kind. I LOVED the sand ceremony as did my guests. Love having this keep sake from my day. Thank you Betty for loving what you do. It really shows.
  • Richard
    Richard K. Married on 01/02/2022

The Smooth Operator

Bettie is amazing. She has the vision to help you with your journey but seamlessly integrates your special day's dreams with what she knows will work. Bettie did not skimp with her time and worked tirelessly to make sure the moment you committed to your partner would be perfect. Being your Justice of the Peace is not a job for her, even though this is what she does full time. Being your Justice is her life's calling and your happenest on your wedding day is the most important event to her. Making your day perfect gives her life! Thank you, Bettie, for being amazing to this Groom and Bride.
    Robyne C. Married on 12/24/2021

Betty was our hero!

My fiancé and I decided six weeks before Christmas to get married on Christmas Eve because all our adult children would be home! Betty didn’t blink and eye - she made our dream happen. Betty is professional, warm and feels immediately like a member of the family! Her service was thoughtful and personal. I couldn’t imagine getting married without her officiating (although hopefully I won’t be getting married again!). Absolutely adore this woman! ❤️
    Jessica S. Married on 10/31/2021

Amazing person

Betty is an amazing person. She actually cares about your marriage. She was very informative with us and made sure everything went as we wanted. From starting the ceremony to telling us what to do when. Thank you Betty for being amazing!!!
    Natalie M. Married on 10/23/2021

The best wedding officiant!

What can we say?! Betty is the absolute best! She treated us with so much kindness and truly loves getting to know you & your significant other so that she can make your ceremony absolutely perfect! My husband and I are so happy we had her officiate our wedding! Our guests loved her energy and gave lots of compliments on the sand ceremony that she performs.
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 10/17/2021

Look no further! Betty is perfection!

From day one of contacting Betty, she has been incredibly genuine, responsive, kind hearted, and friendly. Before our wedding day, Betty welcomed my family and I into her home to go over our wedding ceremony and get to know one another. Betty is very professional and well spoken. Since then, my family and I have become even closer with her and her husband. Both Betty and her husband are absolutely amazing! They are there for you every step of the way and will make you feel comfortable. There is not enough words to describe how amazing Betty is. She is the best JP out there and truly the only one you should ever consider!!! Betty is an incredible JP and person!!!! Beyond highly recommend, she is everything and more!!!! The best ever!!!
    Emily Married on 10/16/2021

We love Betty!

Betty was amazing! She did a beautiful sand ceremony and was very professional and caring. We highly recommend!
  • Gabby
    Gabby R. Married on 09/24/2021

JP for our wedding on Sept. 24, 2021

Betty was an amazing JP for our wedding. She met with us in her own home to go over details, lineup, and cultural ideas to make our ceremony all about who we are. She is professional and takes her job very seriously. She made sure to always keep in touch when needed and answered our texts/calls within MINUTES! She made our ceremony full of love and memories. Thanks, Betty!
  • Jessi
    Jessi M. Married on 06/17/2021

My dream day!

My husband and I decided to get married on a whim..Betty was the first justice of the peace I called and it was meant to be! From the moment I got on the phone with her we knew she was the one, she was so kind thoughtful and so excited that I knew I had to be her! Betty gave my husband and I a beautiful personal and memorable ceremony that came from her heart. We loved every second of it. You can really tell how much Betty loves her job, she wrote the beautiful vows we exchanged and she even has a wonderful sand pouring ceremony to represent you & your SO becoming one. I've heard how fast weddings can be from Justices of the Peace but not with Betty; she took the time to get to know me and my husband and really made us feel special. My husband and I would recommend her a thousand times over if you want to have a special personalized and beautiful ceremony she's the one!! Betty was one of a kind and we are so happy we got to share our special day with her. Thankyou so much Betty!!!!
    -Jessi & Gaby 💕
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 05/26/2021

Perfect Wedding Ceremony

We chose Betty Allard as our officient for our wedding after asking our wedding venue their preference for vendors. She was number one on their list. Right away, Betty was so friendly and kind. We met with Betty to go over everything and she made sure our ceremony was personalized just for us. We really loved the sand ceremony and she provided all the supplies for it. Betty was professional and so sweet. She really made our ceremony special and spoke well. I had asked her to give our marriage certificate to the town hall right after the ceremony and she happily did. I highly recommend Betty as your officient for your wedding ceremony!
  • April
    April A. Married on 05/01/2021

Betty is the best!

My husband and I couldn’t have wished for a more wonderful JP to marry us. From the moment I spoke with Betty on the phone, I knew she was special. Betty is kind, energetic and professional. She is incredibly organized and there for you no matter how many questions you have! Thank you Betty for helping make our wedding the most magical day of our life’s!
  • Hailey
    Hailey C. Married on 03/07/2021

Hailey & David

I cannot even express how wonderful Betty Allard was to work with. She made my husband and I both very comfortable by taking the time to get to know us and get personal before our ceremony. Betty was also very accommodating to our needs. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to marry us! 10/10 recommend Betty Allard if you’re looking for someone to marry you.
    Anthony D. Married on 02/19/2021

Betty is Astounding!

Thank you very much Betty for your beautiful and professionally done ceremony. You were a delight to work with, and accommodating to any suggestions for our vows. I would highly recommend anyone who’s looking to get married to look into working with her!
    Mallory Married on 01/16/2021

Intimate and Personable

Betty is an absolute treasure! She is so sweet and charming. She responded quickly and answered all my questions that I had with professionalism and she was very easy to talk to. She made my small, intimate ceremony so special by opening up her beautiful home and had our ceremony in front of a grand fireplace. The sand ceremony was also so special which I will forever cherish. I would highly, highly recommend Betty. I am forever grateful for making this an incredibly memorable day for me.
  • Martha
    Martha D. Married on 01/01/2021

Sacred and wonderful

What I loved about Betty was her energy. She was kind, informative and very helpful. Since this was my 2nd marriage and money was tight, she and her husband made it very special for us. I especially loved the sand ceremony part..that alone put an extra touch to it. Even under these Covid times & having to wear masks and abide by the rules of Foxwoods, it all went well. I’m so happy that I chose her or else I feel it wouldn’t have been as Special.
  • Lizabell
    Lizabell D. Married on 11/22/2020

You made our day extra special

Betty! You are truly amazing. Thank you for making our day special. I thought it was very sweet how you included my two daughters into the ceremony. My family will forever have that memory of our special day all thanks to you ... & your husband/photographer. (I have some wonderful pictures) Thank you 😊
    Amara G. Married on 10/31/2020

Ah-mazing!

Betty was beyond amazing! She responded timely and professionally. She turned my rustic halloween wedding into a magical evening! She was willing to substitute the sand ceremony with a wood branding ceremony...an experience she informed me she had never done. But she executed more beautifully than imagined. Im not a happy crier and I cried. 200 out of 5 stars!
  • Alison
    Alison K. Married on 09/26/2020

We love Betty!!! Dream Ceremony!!

Betty was immediately family when we met her. Darren and I would have been lost without her. Planning a wedding in a pandemic was tough but Betty was with us no matter what. She is funny, professional and knows exactly what she is doing.
    Everyone loved our ceremony and Betty's recommendations were impeccable! Betty allowed us to make our ceremony us which is what we wanted!
    Thank you Betty for being a part of our special day that we will always remember.
    I would 110% recommend Betty to everyone!! xoxo
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 08/30/2020

absolutely amazing

Betty did an amazing job making this day truly special. We loved the vows and the sand ceremony. She was extremely flexible when we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic and we are truly grateful she was there! Would definitely recommend her to everyone.
    Emily K. Married on 08/29/2020

Betty is awesome!

Betty was great guiding us through everything. She was patient and made sure everything was the way we wanted. She is flexible and the easiest to work with. She takes the time to get to know you and your story.
    Trina D. Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful Experience

from the moment we met Betty for the consultation, she made us feel like family, as if we've known each other for years. She was professional, very sweet and she knows exactly what she is doing. When we say that our wedding would not have been the same without her, we truly mean it. You cannot go wrong choosing Betty. She was definitely not the first JP we met with but she was infatictly the last. Cant thank her enough for making our day

perfect!
  • Kassondra
    Kassondra M. Married on 07/09/2020

The absolute best!

Betty is the by far the best. The ceremony she performs is both personal and professional. It’s clear she loves what she does and it shines through. Her husband helps her and is just as great; he even took pictures for us! No need to look anywhere else because Betty Allard is the JOP for you.
    Katy D. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing officiant

Betty officiated our wedding ceremony. With everything happening with covid we were forced to change our plans numerous times. Betty was beyond kind to change our date and hold new dates. She kept us well informed and made sure we had everything we needed for our big day. Our big day came and we had an outside ceremony. Betty officiated our ceremony in the pouring rain and didn’t skip a beat! She was professional and spoke beautifully with no microphone in the pouring rain and wind as if it was a beautiful day. Her ceremony she wrote is beautiful and will remain a special day in our lives forever, if you want someone who is professional, organized and does an amazing job choose Betty!!