Love, Light & Music

North Branford, CT View map Visit website

$350 Typical Price

My wedding service Love Light & Music offers custom and personalized weddings with music played and sung by myself as Officiant as part of the ceremony. Whether you are looking for a simple or more inspired type of ceremony, I consider the role of Officiant a sacred one, and enjoy being a spiritual guardian of your union. Based out of North Branford, Connecticut, I am an ordained minister, a singer/songwriter, and practice Shamanic Healing Arts. I enjoy designing each ceremony with the preferences of my clients in mind and believe that each service should warmly reflect the individual couple. I am honored to be a part of each ceremony I officiate, and always endeavor to help couples enjoy the planning time leading up to their day as well as on the wedding day itself.

Love Light & Music provides a unique opportunity for an economical and coordinated wedding within any tradition for a spiritually uplifting experience. I own a top-of-the-line compact PA system for those having larger weddings that require clear reliable amplification.

Free consultation is available. Song requests are honored, however if you are looking for song ideas that have enhanced many a heartfelt ceremony, I am happy to share my favorites. I offer suggestions if you are inclined toward poetry, prayers, and/or songs.

All faiths are honored and celebrated in any way that befits the couples' desires. I offer the opportunity to enhance favored and beautiful elements of your tradition if you so choose. My shamanic training enables me to offer deeply spiritual rituals reflecting traditions of ancient wisdom and earth-keepers. For samples of my singing and playing, please go to debrasong.com/officiant.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT

What languages do you speak?

English

• F
    Fran L. Married on 11/17/2021

Beyond wonderful!

We decided on a last minute wedding and Debra helped us cover all the details we cared about, and gave us some great ideas as well. We loved the addition of a song which elevated the ceremony beyond anything else we could imagine. What a heartfelt, soulful connection, we are so grateful!
    Thea J. Married on 11/16/2021

Deb is authentic & thoughtful

Our wedding day was just what we had hoped for, and Deb was supportive and collaborative with us through the planning process. We had a very simple wedding, and when we told Deb our ideas and hopes for the short, simple and sweet ceremony, she essentially partnered with us through it to ensure it worked the way we had planned. Not only did she have a plethora of ideas and examples as we began to put the ceremony together, she also listened and absorbed the vibe we were hoping to create for our moment.

I remember when we first met her via Zoom (Covid times!), my husband said multiple times on the call, 'I like her.' We immediately felt her warm, calming energy and her confidence in helping us to make our day special.

Thank you Deb, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant, and we felt like we had known you forever - even before meeting you for the first time!

Love, Light & Music's reply:

Thea, what beautiful words to describe a connection. Thank you. What a pleasure it was to help you create the day you were hoping for. Wishing you years of great happiness!
  • Johanna
    Johanna P. Married on 10/23/2021

Intimate house wedding

Last weekend we had a small intimate wedding in a vacation home on the water in Milford. We chose Debra initially for her musical talents and the overall openness and spiritual strength that came through in our first zoom meeting. Debra did not disappoint! The wedding was everything we envisioned! Our guests raved about her calming presence, singing and the individuality of our ceremony. Debra came by the night before for rehearsal. She was warm and patient. She wowed the toddlers in the family with her guitar. Debra even went out of her way to learn a song that has great meaning for us- “Marry me” by Train. It’s that kind of personal attention that we are sure we would not have received elsewhere. We really can’t say enough!! Thank you so much Debra!!

Love, Light & Music's reply:

Thank you so much! What a delight it was to marry you two, wishing you years of abundant joy and good health and lots of laughter!

PO Box 142 North Branford, CT, 06471
(203) 988-6702
Location of (Love, Light & Music)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding