PO Box 142, North Branford, CT 06471 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Love, Light & Music

My wedding service Love Light & Music offers custom and personalized weddings with music played and sung by myself as Officiant as part of the ceremony. Whether you are looking for a simple or more inspired type of ceremony, I consider the role of Officiant a sacred one, and enjoy being a spiritual guardian of your union. Based out of North Branford, Connecticut, I practice Shamanic Healing Arts, am a singer/songwriter, and an ordained Minister. I enjoy designing each ceremony with the preferences of my clients in mind and believe that each service should warmly reflect the individual couple. I am honored to be a part of each ceremony I officiate, and always endeavor to help couples enjoy the planning time leading up to their day as well as on the wedding day itself.

Love Light & Music provides a unique opportunity for an economical and coordinated wedding within any tradition for a spiritually uplifting experience. Free consultation is available. Song requests are honored, however if you are looking for song ideas that have enhanced many a heartfelt ceremony, I am happy to share my favorites. I also offer the service of helping you to put your own vows or prose to music.

All faiths are honored and celebrated in any way that befits the couples desires. I offer couples the opportunity to enhance favored and beautiful elements of their tradition if they so choose. My shamanic training enables me to offer deeply spiritual rituals reflecting traditions of ancient wisdom and earth-keepers. For samples of my singing and playing, please go to debrasong.com/officiant.

Follow Love, Light & Music on
deb officiant guitar lake 51 1997675 160521573151387

4 Reviews for Love, Light & Music

• Gregory

Gregory H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Debra was the perfect Officiant for our park wedding and is the perfect choice for yours!

Debra is an outstanding officiant and I would recommend her to any couple who is looking for the perfect person for their wedding ceremony. Debra takes very good notes during your conversations with her, she is very inquisitive, listens carefully to your story and prepares a lovely tribute to you and your spouse on your wedding day.

She was an enormous help during the rehearsal, as she was able to calm a lot of nerves about wedding party order, names, the parents and was able to give us the best guiding hand on our wedding day.

She was also a great help with being able to conduct our interview, rehearsal and ceremony in a park, and with less than a month to really prepare. This was an incredible help, especially during covid, because our interviews were over Skype. There was a lot of pressure on her and she was aces, the compliments from our guests for Debra were 5 stars.

Also, our wedding was in a park, which is not the norm, and my wife and I felt a little nervous about how it would work out, but Debra was perfect for us, she had no issues and took to our ideas seamlessly.

In total, I cannot say enough kind words about Debra and her expertise as an officiant, as she made our day the best day of our lives. I would recommend her to any couple hands down, and hope you and your spouse choose her for your wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2020

Love, Light & Music's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. It was wonderful getting to know you and your families and the setting was glorious. May your lives together be forever blessed with joy!

Dale S. · Married on 05/06/2018

Deb Alt at Our Wedding

We had always been moved by Deb's music and felt beyond lucky when she agreed to sing a prayer and song at our wedding. It was important to her to get it just right so we met several times. She brought such reverence to the music; her voice and presence were just a beautiful part of our ceremony.

Sent on 11/25/2020

Love, Light & Music's reply:

Every aspect of your wedding was such a delight! The blend of Buddhism and Judaism and Gospel music made for a memorable and meaningful experience that was wonderful. Blessings upon blessings always for a long and happy and healthy life together!

Love, Light & Music FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 200
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love, Light & Music 1
    Free Consultation and Song

Free consultation includes playing song to fit your customized wedding ceremony

• PO Box 142 North Branford, CT, 06471 See on map
    2032082319 (Phone number)
    Location of (Love, Light & Music)