47 Summer St, Westerly, RI 02891 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chris Walsh Productions

Chris Walsh Productions is a videography company based in Westerly, Rhode Island that makes classic wedding films with detail and cinematic style. If you want more than just a plain wedding video, this videography team is perfect for you.

Experience

Chris Walsh has over 15 years of experience, and he and his team are dedicated to capturing your story. They have won WeddingWire’s Brides and Couples' Choice Award for 11 years in a row, giving people memories they can look back on for years to come.

With their quality service, responsiveness, and professionalism, Chris Walsh Productions will surely create a film that will capture all the special moments of your wedding day. They will provide you with full coverage for all your wedding celebrations and give you a documentary-style video that you will cherish forever.

Follow Chris Walsh Productions on

nf feet 51 57141 158052304831392

143 Reviews for Chris Walsh Productions

Patty Daley · Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond Our Expectations!

My fiancé and I were overjoyed to be able to book Chris. We are an older couple who found the most architecturally beautiful chapel in Pomfret, CT for our wedding.

Being a retired wedding planner and wedding florist, my professional standards were high. But now being a bride to be, I think my expectations were even higher. Chris exceeded all of them. Not only was he flexible in the months leading up to our wedding, his steady confidence, easy going manner and an obvious video/photographic talent, kept me calm that day. Through my lengthy detailed emails, he showed no sign of being bothered.

Additionally, we had a very, very tight wedding schedule and he kept us mindful of the time. I was so grateful for his invaluable guidance that day. He even mentioned to me that guests were not signing our picture mat. In my 35 years of being a wedding planner/florist, I have never heard a videographer or photographer mention that to a bride. He clearly cares about your special day and the important details that you invested into your event.

Lastly, in my first marriage, videography had not become a part of mainstream weddings but this time, I wanted to capture our day on film. Finding the perfect video artist was daunting to say the least. There are hundreds of videographers out there. But there is only one Chris Walsh.

He worked brilliantly not only with our other vendors but also with our guests. We haven’t seen our films yet but we know they will take our breath away.

Don’t look any further. Do the right thing. Book Chris and you can rest assured that he will artfully film whatever special once in a lifetime moments that need to be captured and do so using the highest professional standards in the wedding industry. And being just a nice, normal, friendly guy made the whole experience that much sweeter!

Patty

Sent on 11/21/2019

Dana Ricci · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing video and highlights!

Chris was amazing to work with, truly has a vision, and we love the final product! The highlights film is so well done, he didn't miss a single detail, and particularly loved the mix of music and adding speeches and our vows. This is something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chris Walsh Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Rob Alberti’s Event Services Wedding DJs

Chris and his crew are just amazing. Have you seen their 1 day edits? The response to their work is always astounding. Everyone should hire a videographer - especially one as great to work with as Chris. I've followed Chris' career since he was a club DJ back in the 80's. He was a great DJ - and he's an even better Videographer.

• Atlantic Coast Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have know Chris Walsh for over 20 years and what ever he chooses to do he does 110 percent and his finished products prove that. Chris is in the upper 5% of videographers anywhere. We highly recommend Chris and his professional unique approach to wedding video, you owe it to yourself to check out his work.

• Music In Motion Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have known Chris since the 80s. He has always been a leader and a creative force. His video production is top shelf! I have nothing but praise for Chris and his work.

• 47 Summer St Westerly, RI, 02891 See on map
    844-284-9539 (Phone number)
    4015960133 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Chris Walsh Productions)