133 Reviews for Chris Walsh Productions

Traditional (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
133 Chris Walsh Productions Reviews

Amazinggggg!!!!!! Chris was absolutely the best to work with and his work is by far the best! We absolutely loved our video and highlight video. Very punctual, offers suggestions and a true professional. His drome work. Ariel views and all around work was outstanding!
Gina & Anthony

Profile Picture Gina , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, USB Flash Drive

Chris gets 5 stars all around! Adding a video was a last minute decision about a month out from our wedding this past February. Chris worked with us and our budget to hit everything we wanted. The quality of the video and the attention to detail is outstanding! We are so happy that we decided to go with a video "last minute". We can now relive our wedding for years to come with our loved ones! We highly recommend Chris!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Chris and his team did a phenomenal job for our wedding. We wanted to have a video that captured all the things that we would possibly miss on the big day and we certainly are glad we did. Having that different vantage point was not only awesome to see but having it in such good quality made it priceless. The angles, production quality, editing, etc. were more than what we could have hoped for. Chris and his team were very accommodating and easy to work with. We are more than satisfied with the results and highly recommend them.

James and Robi-Lyn Pupillo

Profile Picture James, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and his talented team captured my ceremony at St. Mary's Church and reception at Belle Mer on Goat Island in Newport, RI. All were professional, nonintrusive (super stealth and behind-the-scenes), timely (arrived well beyond the "schedule" to get ample footage of getting ready), very organized, friendly (worked with all types of personalities), and beyond talented. His work far exceeded my expectations - and based on the feedback from relatives and friends who attended, far exceeded theirs too. The same day edit, shown after the special dances, kicked off the dance floor and stunned all the guests, including the wedding party! People were impressed (and shocked) he was able to quickly combine snippets of the day into an upbeat yet sentimental compilation of sweet moments that perfectly painted a picture of the events leading up to that moment. Including the guests outside the wedding party made them feel connected and part of the special day, which is nice. We've watched the video dozens and dozens of times to reminise on the best day of our lives. I firmly believe that static photos, while beautiful, just don't compare to the live moments a videographer is able to capture. We look forward to watching both videos for years and years to come, and are relieved to know we chose Chris Walsh Productions!

Profile Picture Stefanie , 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Chris was wonderful to work with! He was very quick to respond when we had questions. Even though it wasn't chris who showed up to video our wedding, his associate, matt, was amazing! Barely knew he was there. Captured some great footage and was very nice and personable. I'd recommend them to anyone planning a big event! Especially a wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

There is one must have for any wedding, and that is a professional video photographer! My son recently got married to his lovely bride in August 2017. We were undecided about hiring a video photographer due to budget and need. After talking with Chris and seeing his talent there were no questions that we wanted his team to shoot video! We are so happy we did! Chris is a perfectionist! His editing and skills of his team produced the best wedding video. We are so grateful to have him film the wedding for my son Robert and wife Alyssa. This video will serve a lifetime of beautiful memories! They captured every important detail and the quality of sound made you feel you were at wedding! Many thanks to Chris and his crew!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Chris and his team did an amazing job at our wedding this past summer. The wedding was at the beginning of August at Aldrich Mansion. Right from the beginning, Chris was very responsive to emails and phone calls. On the day of the wedding, he was detailed and on time for everything. The video came out great and he captured every moment with perfection. I highly recommend the drone! It adds a great dimension to the video. Thanks Chris!!

Profile Picture Robert, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris Walsh and his team did a great job for my wedding. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Connie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have known Chris and his team for many years and only one word comes to mind when I think of them... EXCELLENT. As a team they provide top notch professionalism, creativeness and excitement for any and all events. I had the pleasure recently of having them at my wedding and when the film was delivered to me I was speechless. They captured those special smiles, laughs, tears that truly made this film one of a kind. They have a way of documenting those special moments that as a bride/groom you may miss observing during your special day. Chris is extremely detailed oriented and he provided me a film that was above and beyond anything that I had imagined. He was so through that anything he thought should be added/taken away he would communicate with me so I was kept in the loop. You may think "well when there comes that much perfection, the price will definitely be outrageous" well your wrong; he has the most fair package prices I know... I highly recommend using Chris Walsh Productions for your special event, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture User7343926, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, DVD, Full Feature Video

Chris has been wonderful to work with. He caught every aspect of our day! They blended in so well, you didn't even notice him and his team! Also the Drone is amazing!! So excited to see our video. Thank you Chris!

Profile Picture Blair, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris is amazing!! The video came out GREAT!! So nice and easy going. The drone shots are to DIE FOR!

Profile Picture Blair, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was very particular about choosing a videographer and within 5 minutes of speaking with Chris I knew he would do an amazing job! Chris Walsh and team are wonderful to work with. Chris was so responsive during the planning process and made our day so enjoyable. He did a great job capturing all of our special moments and created a beautiful video that we will forever cherish! Don't think twice about investing in videography. I highly recommend working with Chris!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was one of the most pleasant people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I booked his services on very short notice praying he was available Becasue I had heard he was the absolute best at what he does; and I was NOT disappointed. He was punctual, attentive and captured every single amazing and important moment. My video was so beautiful and creative. He even called to check in after the event and to make sure I enjoyed my video!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you're on the fence about whether to hire a videographer for an upcoming wedding or event, jump off of it and hire Chris and his team IMMEDIATELY! Having just gotten married I could NOT be more thankful that I allowed friends to persuade me to capture the event. It's not a joke; they day REALLY DOES FLY BY! Chris and his team are truly amazing to work with - from their professionalism to their upbeat energy, they are experts at making everyone feel comfortable and being at the right place at the right time in order to capture the most incredible moments in a noninvasive way. My now husband was not at all in favor of hiring a videographer (he's a little camera shy and thought it would be overkill). I gave Chris the heads up; we decided to try to capture the groomsmen getting ready and if it didn't work then that was fine. Of course, as soon as my husband met Nate he and the groomsmen had the best time with him - they even wanted to hang out with him and the entire team after the event! In addition to being faced with a potentially uncooperative groom, I also had some unique requests for Chris. He talked with me at length prior to the event so he could truly understand my vision and was more than happy to make any and all accommodations necessary. One of the most unique services that Chris offers is the Same Day Video. Don't deny yourself this spectacular production if you can avoid it. Everyone I show it to is BLOWN AWAY that Chris was able to edit the entire day's footage in such a short time with such quality. You WILL NOT be disappointed working with Chris! Numerous friends, including my MOH, were so impressed with the quality of his work and his professionalism that they are hoping to secure him for their upcoming weddings (which are not all in the New England area). I cannot wait to see the other pieces Chris is working on. My parents, husband, bridal party, guests, and of course I, all loved working with Chris and feel lucky to have had the opportunity!

Profile Picture User7005053, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Chris Walsh Productions as our videographer was the easiest vendor decision that we made for our wedding. The professionalism and personality of Chris and his team were outstanding and we are so pleased with the final outcome of the videos. He arrived at the respective locations for shots early and was prepared every step of the way to capture the most important moments of our day.

I was concerned that my voice would not be audible during our vows because I spoke very softly, but it was not an issue at all and came out great on the video. Thanks to Chris and his team for doing whatever you did to make sure that I was heard!

Would choose Chris Walsh all over again if we could :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Chris Walsh Productions. I picked up on so many little details from the wedding day in our video that I may have missed otherwise. Chris Walsh was amazing to work with and helped us stay within our overall budget. We were on the fence with whether or not to add a videographer (due to budget) and I am so glad we did. He truly provided us with a first-class experience in regards to the quality of what he produces and his professionalism all the way through the planning and day-of. The drone shot of our venue was stunning, my friend's mom literally thought we rented a helicopter. Once we received the video, my husband and I were able to pop a bottle of champagne and enjoy. I can't thank Chris and his team enough for everything they did for us, it was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD

The videographers were great ~ for the preparation pictures, they were very flexible and didn't get in the way of the process at all. Chris has a great personality and easily blends into the proceedings so you don't even realize he is there most of the time. They captured the cermony from several different angles. The videos from the reception were awesome ~ they captured so many moments that we didn't even see at the time. The editing was seamless, switching video feeds and showing the same scene from several different angles. The sound quality is great too. I was initially skeptical about the price, but they did such an amazing job, they have captured the day perfectly ~ worth every penny!

Profile Picture Carol, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD

Hands down the most AMAZING videographer, as well as the entire crew. From the day we booked, Chris was GREAT to work with, so nice and made everything super smooth. The day of was even better, the ideas and creativity Chris has is truly a gift. One of my favorite things was the Same Day Edit. It is a short clip that was shown at my wedding during dinner. It captured the most special moments in the morning, church, photo Shoots and introduction. Still almost 4 months later all of my family and friends still watch it, and we still get chills. We finally watched the video last night, all we can say is WOW.!!!! We can not believe how much Chris and his crew captured, our guest list was 415 and I think every guest was in the video. NOTHING was missed and not only that but we had a glance of our entire wedding in Sooo many different angles. There are so many reasons on why Chris Walsh Productions is the BEST! If your looking for a videographer STOP LOOKING and book Chris Walsh Productions. I promise you will not regret it. My husband and I are able to relive our special day because of Chris and that's a beautiful thing :)

Profile Picture Maria, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was very easy to work with through the whole process (as this was our first time!), which made things easy and smooth. He has a good process laid out for how he gathers our information/song selections/venues/etc, which was very helpful as we had many things happening on a similar timeline planning our own wedding. On the day of, Chris made sure to introduce himself and crew, and did a great job covering our wedding!

After the wedding we received our shorter video cut within a few weeks (4-6 if I remember correctly), which was great to share with friends and family during the holidays. It was a bit longer for the full final cut, but we ended up with a great hour and a half plus movie plus the shorter video. All was great quality, with good angles and captured our day well.

Profile Picture User6430992, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Chris and his team are AMAZING!!! Our family and friends could not stop talking about the drone Chris used at our wedding to capture beautiful video clip of our venue, wedding party and he was even able to capture a picture of all our wedding guests which we will cherish forever.

Chris also put together the Same Day edit for us which all our wedding guests were able to watch at the end of our reception. It was so special for us to be able to share the bridal and groom prep, our first look and our ceremony with our guests at our wedding. Also, it was great for my husband and I because we were able to keep watching the video and allowed us to keep reliving that day while we were waiting for our pictures and wedding film to become ready. My friends still talk about how they will watch the same day edit over and over months after the wedding!

Chris and his team are absolutely a must have vendor and the work they create will be something you will cherish forever. Thank you Chris & team for the same day edit and full video which have allowed us to relive the most perfect day over and over!

Bianca & Mike

Profile Picture User6443576, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris Walsh and his team did such an amazing job on our wedding video and our same day edit! They captured absolutely every detail and every special moment of the entire day I couldn't have asked for a better videographer, quality, service and professionalism. I would absolutely 100% recommend him to take care of your video needs!

Profile Picture Jazna, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was the consummate professional who over-delivered. He captured the day magically and we couldn't recommend him higher!!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow Chris Walsh Productions really goes above and beyond. The go pro is an absolutely delightful touch! He captured every moment of our day and was so friendly, energetic, and professional! I absolutely loved our experience with Chris and his team. The highlights video is absolutely awesome, perfectly capturing every moment we wanted to be focused. The entire video is also stunning with dance scenes, toasts, ceremony, all aspects are covered with an artistic flare. He is the best videographer around, hands down! If you want a great experience definitely choose him!

Profile Picture User5398189, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had Chris as our videographer for all three of our children's wedding. I couldn't be happier with our videos. He captures every moment and you don't even realize he is there. I think he is one of the most important things you need for your wedding. He and is work is irreplaceable. I can't thank him enough for giving me memories that will last a lifetime. He is the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video