Chris Walsh Productions Reviews

146 | Westerly, RI

146 Reviews for Chris Walsh Productions

Sutton Brown · Married on 08/22/2020

Fabulous experience working with Chris!

Chris was lovely to work with, and the best investment we made for our wedding! Like so many other couples this year, we had to pivot from our original wedding plans and do a small backyard wedding on Cape Cod. Given our change of plans we had to recruit new vendors at the last minute, and Chris graciously stepped in to make sure our day was documented perfectly. He was absolutely wonderful to work with and his footage was so beautifully and thoughtfully edited. Given so many of our family and friends couldn’t attend in person it was important that the day be documented, and Chris captured it all perfectly. We can’t stop watching our wedding video and are so happy to have it as a momento for years to come! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Robert

Robert Penny · Married on 03/10/2020

Great wedding in Stonington, CT

We had a small wedding in Stonington, CT. Ceremony was at the local museum lighthouse. Chris got some great drone shots of the town and nice video from the Stonington Inn to the lighthouse. Chris had a very short notice and did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price. Being local he new the area and worked well with the photographer. Many Thanks!!!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Mary

Mary Penny · Married on 03/10/2020

An Energetic Micro-Wedding Videographer

Chris was contagiously energetic and passionate! We had so much fun working with him on our wedding day and the video he produced was top notch. What impressed us the most was his beautiful drone shots! Easy to communicate with and very laid back. Would highly recommend working with Chris for all of your videography needs!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Justin

Justin Matteo · Married on 01/11/2020

“Oscar” worthy

Chris really has a gift. Once he heard the song we wanted to use, he visioned the way our video would come out. When he played it for our guests it blew us away. Can’t wait to see the full video. Works great with the photographers and really captured our day. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 01/16/2020

Patty Daley · Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond Our Expectations!

My fiancé and I were overjoyed to be able to book Chris. We are an older couple who found the most architecturally beautiful chapel in Pomfret, CT for our wedding.

Being a retired wedding planner and wedding florist, my professional standards were high. But now being a bride to be, I think my expectations were even higher. Chris exceeded all of them. Not only was he flexible in the months leading up to our wedding, his steady confidence, easy going manner and an obvious video/photographic talent, kept me calm that day. Through my lengthy detailed emails, he showed no sign of being bothered.

Additionally, we had a very, very tight wedding schedule and he kept us mindful of the time. I was so grateful for his invaluable guidance that day. He even mentioned to me that guests were not signing our picture mat. In my 35 years of being a wedding planner/florist, I have never heard a videographer or photographer mention that to a bride. He clearly cares about your special day and the important details that you invested into your event.

Lastly, in my first marriage, videography had not become a part of mainstream weddings but this time, I wanted to capture our day on film. Finding the perfect video artist was daunting to say the least. There are hundreds of videographers out there. But there is only one Chris Walsh.

He worked brilliantly not only with our other vendors but also with our guests. We haven’t seen our films yet but we know they will take our breath away.

Don’t look any further. Do the right thing. Book Chris and you can rest assured that he will artfully film whatever special once in a lifetime moments that need to be captured and do so using the highest professional standards in the wedding industry. And being just a nice, normal, friendly guy made the whole experience that much sweeter!

Patty

Sent on 11/21/2019

Dana Ricci · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing video and highlights!

Chris was amazing to work with, truly has a vision, and we love the final product! The highlights film is so well done, he didn't miss a single detail, and particularly loved the mix of music and adding speeches and our vows. This is something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely wonderful to work with and did an incredible job!

Thank you so much Chris! Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with the entire day through, as well as before and after the wedding! He even arrived before I did to capture some beautiful footage of the venue. The videos came out beautifully. All audio was clear and great camera angles. He captured every moment of the day, including details that my husband and I missed seeing ourselves! I cannot say enough good things about Chris and the work that he produced. I highly recommend Chris Walsh Productions. My husband and I absolutely love our wedding videos and have watched them several times. Chris, thank you so much for allowing us to capture, save, and cherish these memories forever!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Ashley Daza · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way. He was super friendly, high energy, enthusiastic and comforting. Whenever I needed to touch base, he was responsible and provided clear direction. He was flexible and willing to accommodate to anything we needed and was also very organized and punctual day of. Our video is my favorite memory to rewatch over and over and I’m SO glad we moved forward with Chris. We’ll have this video forever and I’m so grateful for it. Photos cannot compare live memories!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Jillian Long Carocari · Married on 09/08/2018

September 8-Newport Wedding (highlight, and wedding video)

Chris and his second shooter made our day so special! We absolutely LOVE the videos. My sister had used Chris in the passed and after seeing their video, we knew we wanted to use Chris Walsh Productions. However, our expectations were still exceeded. The highlight video gives us chills every time we watch it. Not only is he skilled, he is original, coming up with new, cool, fresh shots. His drone adds depth and height to his videos. He has a can-do attitude, and was timely and responsive with every email. I have already recommended him to two brides! Thank you Chris for making our wedding video dreams come true!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Nicola Q · Married on 08/18/2018

Chris Walsh is it. Stop looking and hope he is available.

Chris Walsh and his videographer team are flat out phenomenal. They did not one, not two, but THREE of our family's weddings and every time they nailed it. Three very different venues (country club, city hotel, academic campus) and three masterpieces. The mix of Chris's innate talent, creative mind and wealth of experience with wedding videography creates a work of art every time - you don't have to worry, Chris is it. All 3 of our wedding videos are unique (it is not a template video) and capture the day and people and feel. You can only choose one videographer to get it right on your wedding day and there is no one else I would have trusted than Chris and his team.

In brief, Chris Walsh is a genius. His videos speak for themselves but in person he is awesome to work with. His energy is contagious, he listens to exactly what your vision is and then captures it better than you could have imagined, he is available by phone and spent the time speaking with us before and after the wedding to make sure our needs were met. He has drones, HD cameras (the quality is the same as if he is filming a movie), and an incredible team of people who work to get every angle and every moment. They are very experienced and work extremely well together. They make an incredibly detailed plan beforehand and then on the day of they come in and execute it perfectly. You don't have to worry if they got that shot or this shot, they got it all and then some.

Side note: The same day edit is mind blowing -- Chris has it ready by the end of the reception to play for all the guests to see - I have NO idea how it happens. It's magic.

Bottom line -- I wouldn't let anyone who is hiring a videographer choose anyone else - Chris Walsh is it. Stop looking and relax - you're going to be very pleased :)

Watch his videos and BOOK HIM EARLY -- he is very popular!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/11/2018

Awesome wedding video

Chris and his team were awesome to work with. Matt who was with us on the wedding day was so flexible to work with! He captured so many great memories. We love our highlight video and wedding video and are so happy we used Chris!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rose · Married on 06/09/2018

One of the best vendors we worked with

Chris was one of the best vendors we worked with. While I loved his work the moment I saw it, what stands out to me is how accommodating and thoughtful he was throughout the process. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to push back our date and while I'm sure it was an inconvenience for him, he never hinted to it and immediately confirmed the new date. He also asked thoughtful questions throughout the process to make sure he caught everything we wanted on film. Wedding planning isn't easy, but it's vendors like Chris who make you feel good about your choices. He was a joy to be with on the day and to top it all off, we loved his final work! Thank you, Chris, for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Gina · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazinggggg!!!!!! Chris was absolutely the best to work with and his work is by far the best! We absolutely loved our video and highlight video. Very punctual, offers suggestions and a true professional. His drome work. Ariel views and all around work was outstanding!
    Gina & Anthony

Sent on 07/30/2018

Meghan · Married on 04/28/2018

Ah! I don’t have enough words to express just how AMAZING + PERFECT Chris and his team were! Planning a wedding from out of state can be very difficult. Finding a videographer was so stressful, that at one point I almost ditched the idea of even needing one. Note to Self: Don’t Ditch The Video! THANKFULLY I changed my mind when I came across his page. His aesthetic + vibe was exactly what we were looking for. I also knew he was the one immediately {especially when all the girls in my office were crying while watching his wedding videos}!! The drone was unbelievable. The level professionalism, smooth sailing + overall enthusiasm- untouchable! I’ve watched our preview video at least a million times. Chris, a mere thank you is an understatement! Newport, RI is so lucky to have you capturing wedding memories. Kurt + I are forever thankful XO!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

Chris gets 5 stars all around! Adding a video was a last minute decision about a month out from our wedding this past February. Chris worked with us and our budget to hit everything we wanted. The quality of the video and the attention to detail is outstanding! We are so happy that we decided to go with a video "last minute". We can now relive our wedding for years to come with our loved ones! We highly recommend Chris!

Sent on 06/19/2018

James · Married on 11/11/2017

Chris and his team did a phenomenal job for our wedding. We wanted to have a video that captured all the things that we would possibly miss on the big day and we certainly are glad we did. Having that different vantage point was not only awesome to see but having it in such good quality made it priceless. The angles, production quality, editing, etc. were more than what we could have hoped for. Chris and his team were very accommodating and easy to work with. We are more than satisfied with the results and highly recommend them.

James and Robi-Lyn Pupillo

Sent on 02/15/2018

Stefanie · Married on 09/29/2017

Chris and his talented team captured my ceremony at St. Mary's Church and reception at Belle Mer on Goat Island in Newport, RI. All were professional, nonintrusive (super stealth and behind-the-scenes), timely (arrived well beyond the "schedule" to get ample footage of getting ready), very organized, friendly (worked with all types of personalities), and beyond talented. His work far exceeded my expectations - and based on the feedback from relatives and friends who attended, far exceeded theirs too. The same day edit, shown after the special dances, kicked off the dance floor and stunned all the guests, including the wedding party! People were impressed (and shocked) he was able to quickly combine snippets of the day into an upbeat yet sentimental compilation of sweet moments that perfectly painted a picture of the events leading up to that moment. Including the guests outside the wedding party made them feel connected and part of the special day, which is nice. We've watched the video dozens and dozens of times to reminise on the best day of our lives. I firmly believe that static photos, while beautiful, just don't compare to the live moments a videographer is able to capture. We look forward to watching both videos for years and years to come, and are relieved to know we chose Chris Walsh Productions!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Chris was wonderful to work with! He was very quick to respond when we had questions. Even though it wasn't chris who showed up to video our wedding, his associate, matt, was amazing! Barely knew he was there. Captured some great footage and was very nice and personable. I'd recommend them to anyone planning a big event! Especially a wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Sandra · Married on 08/05/2017

There is one must have for any wedding, and that is a professional video photographer! My son recently got married to his lovely bride in August 2017. We were undecided about hiring a video photographer due to budget and need. After talking with Chris and seeing his talent there were no questions that we wanted his team to shoot video! We are so happy we did! Chris is a perfectionist! His editing and skills of his team produced the best wedding video. We are so grateful to have him film the wedding for my son Robert and wife Alyssa. This video will serve a lifetime of beautiful memories! They captured every important detail and the quality of sound made you feel you were at wedding! Many thanks to Chris and his crew!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Robert · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris and his team did an amazing job at our wedding this past summer. The wedding was at the beginning of August at Aldrich Mansion. Right from the beginning, Chris was very responsive to emails and phone calls. On the day of the wedding, he was detailed and on time for everything. The video came out great and he captured every moment with perfection. I highly recommend the drone! It adds a great dimension to the video. Thanks Chris!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Connie · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris Walsh and his team did a great job for my wedding. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/22/2016

I have known Chris and his team for many years and only one word comes to mind when I think of them... EXCELLENT. As a team they provide top notch professionalism, creativeness and excitement for any and all events. I had the pleasure recently of having them at my wedding and when the film was delivered to me I was speechless. They captured those special smiles, laughs, tears that truly made this film one of a kind. They have a way of documenting those special moments that as a bride/groom you may miss observing during your special day. Chris is extremely detailed oriented and he provided me a film that was above and beyond anything that I had imagined. He was so through that anything he thought should be added/taken away he would communicate with me so I was kept in the loop. You may think "well when there comes that much perfection, the price will definitely be outrageous" well your wrong; he has the most fair package prices I know... I highly recommend using Chris Walsh Productions for your special event, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Blair · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris has been wonderful to work with. He caught every aspect of our day! They blended in so well, you didn't even notice him and his team! Also the Drone is amazing!! So excited to see our video. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Blair · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris is amazing!! The video came out GREAT!! So nice and easy going. The drone shots are to DIE FOR!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Meg · Married on 09/09/2016

I was very particular about choosing a videographer and within 5 minutes of speaking with Chris I knew he would do an amazing job! Chris Walsh and team are wonderful to work with. Chris was so responsive during the planning process and made our day so enjoyable. He did a great job capturing all of our special moments and created a beautiful video that we will forever cherish! Don't think twice about investing in videography. I highly recommend working with Chris!

Sent on 11/13/2016