Rob Alberti’s Event Services

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

Rob Alberti’s Event Services is a wedding DJ wedding lighting specialist covering Hartford, CT, The Berkshires, Hudson Valley NY, Boston MA and Newport areas, Rob Alberti's provide a luxury DJ wedding entertainment experience, custom wedding lighting design, and wedding photo booth rentals to keep you and your guests entertained without the corny DJ antics. Entertaining wedding guests is an art that we have been practicing for years. Every wedding DJ is different – You’ve probably been to events where things just drag on. The party never gets going and you want to leave early. Others, you just cringe every time an announcement is made. You deserve better at your wedding – let our wedding disc jockeys show you that there is a way for everyone to have a great time without it being cheesy and inappropriate.

So many couples are afraid no one will dance at their wedding. We want you and your guests to be up and dancing – not sitting and being bored.You will get guaranteed more dance time with one of our DJs.I am going to make sure everything we do and play reflects your personality and not some canned DJ routine (ie – chicken dance).

You are going to have an amazing time, no cheesy DJ antics here.

Rob Alberti’s Event Services not only offers DJ/MC services for our weddings, we also provide a full range of custom wedding lighting design options – Crystal chandelier rentals – Tent string lighting – Edison bulb wood chandeliers – LED uplighting and pinspots – Tent wedding texture pattern projections, celestial themed/starry night weddings and so much more including AV Rentals and Photo Booth Rentals..

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$700

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Brandon
    Brandon Getting married on 02/03/2023

Summer Wedding at the Waterview

Pat dj'd my wedding and it was awesome. He has really great music (got many people onto the dance floor....during an afternoon wedding...for a typically reservered group of people), he was very flexible with any requests we had, and exuded an amazingly warm personality. I'm beyond happy with how he DJ'd my wedding.

His colleague, James, was a great photobooth manager too. Everybody had so much fun there. I think the photobooth was the garnish on top that completed the whole experience. I highly reccommend that you include it in your wedding package.

On the whole, I was very happy with Rob's team. They were on top of everything, which was particularly impressive given the logisitcal challenges presented during COVID. Highly reccommend DJ Rob and team!
  • Eric
    Eric P. Married on 12/11/2021

Professionalism and Ease of Mind

Leading up to our wedding, my fiance and I were not sure if we wanted a DJ. We thought we knew exactly what music we wanted to hear - down to every last song - so it seemed like we could execute that ourselves. Now that the day is behind us, I am SO glad and relieved that we worked with Rob Alberti instead. He is an absolute professional who has the right equipment, feel for timing and tone of the room, and flexibility to work with exactly what you have in mind for your wedding. Rob was ultra-communicative and made sure to play all of the playlists we sent him. He was even able to play a speech recorded and sent to him last-minute by someone scheduled to speak who missed the wedding due to COVID. Rob and his colleague Mike ensured that there would be no issues when it came to music and sound, so it became one more thing that we could put out of our minds to fully enjoy our day. They even went above and beyond to film a highlight reel for us - something we didn’t know we’d want and cherish until he sent it to us post-event! I’ve seen Rob and his team work at other weddings that were very different to my own, so I know he has the skill and variety to execute any type of event vibe. I can’t recommend him enough, especially to those who think they can do it on their own. I know what you might be thinking - I was at that point myself - but Rob can do it better!

Rob Alberti’s Event Services's reply:

Thanks, Eric, what a fun crowd for your wedding at Mill One! We appreciate your kind words! We never recommend that someone try to do their own DJing or Photography at a wedding. It just never works out well in the end!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

45 photos · 10/13/2018

Deals

Rob Alberti’s Event Services 1
Discount

Save hundreds of dollars by having your wedding on any day other than Saturday. Please inquire for specific details regarding your event with our Luxury Package and DJ Rob Alberti exclusively.

Pricing

Team

Rob Alberti
Rob Alberti
Owner

Entrepreneur, Father, Wedding DJ, Event Lighting Expert, Rocket Scientist.

Rob Alberti is all of these and more. Rob had a passion for music and lighting all his life. He was always the guy behind the scenes at events, making sure all the details were taken care of. Creating that custom music soundtrack to your wedding day or creating the “wow factor” custom lighting piece for your event is what drives him to work so hard for his clients.

You see, that 5 or 6-hour wedding might actually translate into a 30-40 hour labor of love for Rob and his staff. From site visits to constructing lighting installations, music research, and packing up gear, the time we spend on each wedding can really add up.

After leaving the aerospace industry and pursuing event lighting and DJing full time – It’s his attention to detail and event flow that made Rob Alberti’s DJ the most requested wedding DJ and wedding lighting designer in the area.

His usual stomping grounds are The Berkshires MA, Hartford, CT Shoreline, Newport RI, and Hudson Valley NY area weddings.

Rob spends his downtime hiking the local bike trails, hanging with his two grown daughters and his cat, Ember, and playing Overwatch.

Personal Pronouns: He/Him

HaleChannel Studios HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

Rob and his team are really great DJs. They have fun personalities and always pack the dance floor. I know it's going to be a great night when I see them. They have been in the wedding business for a long time and they are really good at what they do! I recommend them 100%

Honora Winery & Vineyard Honora Winery & Vineyard Winery Weddings

Rob Alberti's Event Services is a top notch company. They have handled all of our weddings exclusively for the past two years and there has never been a problem or complaint - only praise for the staff and the entire process of working with them. You will get exactly what you want for your day and never the things you don't. A truly professional company and group of people - 5 star.

Eutopia Events Eutopia Events Wedding Planners

Rob is a true professional, whether you hire them to do lighting, DJing, or photo booths. Rob has years of industry experience and the know-how to get the job done right.

1310 Russell Road Westfield, MA, 01085
Location of (Rob Alberti’s Event Services)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding