6 Parkwood Drive, Wilbraham, MA 01095 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Duff DJ Company

Duff DJ Company is a DJ based in Wilbraham, Massachusetts. With over 10 years of experience, Duff DJ Company has been providing professional entertainment services to many individual couples with unique needs and desires. The professional entertainers are passionate about making your wedding celebration engaging, fun and memorable for you and your guests.

Duff DJ Company provides couples with a standard package, a party package and a premium package to choose from. Additional enhancements can be added on as well, including a photo booth, monogram light, live performance and custom uplighting. For a more personal entertainment experience, you can request to have a custom wedding song written and performed. Music genres that can be performed include country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and Top 40. Their DJ services include:

• Consultation

Duff DJ Company 4
Duff DJ Company 5
Duff DJ Company 6

taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

....and we danced the night away

I've been to quite a few weddings that Jared has been the DJ for, and I knew that we just had to have him for ours! He did not disappointed. The music and lighting was fantastic, and the dance floor was packed for 4 HOURS STRAIGHT! I only hope to attend more weddings that he does in the future because they are that much fun.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Gennie · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely amazing dj and person that I would Absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could rate this more I would do a gold star with a million in rates! There is not enough words I can fit here to describe how wonderful Jared is. He is flexible, fun, accommodating and a great singer! From the first time I emailed him to meeting him a few days before our wedding he made us feel relaxed and we totally trusted him! The day of the wedding was amazing - I have gotten a million compliments on how classic my music was as well as how impressed they were with Jared and his voice! Jared sang our first song - Perfect by Ed Sheeran and he sang it even better than the original:) he got my husband out on the dance floor and we had the time of our lives. Everyone do yourself a favor and get DJ Jared duff. You will be so impressed and won’t stop talking about how wonderful he made your wedding ????????????

Sent on 09/21/2018

Duff DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00

• SSUPhoto
    SSUPhoto Wedding Photographers

Looking for a great DJ, look no further.

• Always and Forever
    Always and Forever Wedding Planners

We love working with JD Productions! They are extremely professional, polite and a lot of fun!

• Tim Kendrick Photography
    Tim Kendrick Photography Wedding Photographers

Jared is by far my favorite DJ to work when I'm photographing weddings. His charisma, attitude, and experience really make things run smoothly during all the weddings that we've worked along side. He knows how to get the audience to open up and have fun or just when to play the right song to slow things down a bit. His equipment is also top notch too, with good lighting effects, solid bass, and crisp sound quality. He's the best I know!

• 6 Parkwood Drive Wilbraham, 01095 See on map