Ludlow, MA 01056 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Brooke Ellen Photography

Brooke Ellen Photography is a fine art wedding photography studio servicing New England.

Follow Brooke Ellen Photography on

Brooke Ellen Photography 6
Brooke Ellen Photography 7
  • Ciara

Ciara O'Sullivan · Married on 07/27/2019

Adventurous and talented photographer!

Brooke and her colleague did an amazing job for both our wedding and engagement photos. The photos she takes are breathtaking and she was lovely to work with. She got our photos back to us quickly and responds promptly. When we wanted to take photos IN the river nearby our ceremony site, she was so excited and had her shoes off in no time. Family portraits were efficient and painless. She got amazing portraits and candids throughout the event. If you're looking for an adventurous, genuine and very talented photographer for a very reasonable price definitely contact Brooke!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Brooke Ellen Photography 8
  • Kathryn

Kathryn June · Married on 05/25/2019

Talented & Intelligent

Working with Brooke for our wedding was SO enjoyable. From the moment we met her we knew she had to be our wedding photographer. She has a way about her that eases nerves about being in front of the camera and taking direction. She is SO talented and her overall presence is so calming to be around. We feel so lucky to have spent our wedding experience with Brooke!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Kara

Kara Sotolotto · Married on 01/06/2019

Highly recommend!

Brooke was absolutely amazing. She was there through every second of planning, and quite frankly set the schedule for the whole day! Extremely professional, helpful and friendly. She was totally on top of everything and willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted! Got the pictures back and they DID NOT disappoint!! She caught all of the moments I wanted and then some. Before my wedding she sent me a thoughtful gift, and after she did the same with a beautiful glass box with printed photos from our highlights. Mind you she did not have to do any of this! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I could not be happier with all of them. I highly recommend Brooke for any event you may need her for. I got so many compliments on her work, and she was a pleasure to work with. All around home run in my book!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Brooke Ellen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• KiSSandMaKeUp
    KiSSandMaKeUp Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Brooke on a few occasions. She is so easy to work with and has an eye for a great shot. I love her creativity and I am always happy to collaborate with Brooke. She also has experience with destination weddings and has been published in numerous publications! You won't be disappointed with your decision to book with Brook Ellen Photography.

• Events By Jackie M
    Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

There are not enough positive words to describe working with Brooke! She is an incredibly generous spirit with a passion and extreme talent for photography! Brooke has a calm approach with clients and will immediately put you at ease in front of her camera. She works hard to deliver amazing results, one of just many reasons I love working with her. As a fellow professional, it's incredibly comforting to know that you are in such good hands. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further. You must consider this talented woman for your big day!

• Tanya Costigan Events
    Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner and SWOON over Brooke's work. Her work is clean and beautiful and has the aesthetic that lots of couples are looking for. We actually did a photo shoot together that will be published in a magazine January 2016! I ... love ... Brooke ... Ellen ...Photography

• Ludlow, 01056 See on map