53 breakneck rd, Ludlow, MA 01566 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Ellen Photography

Brooke Ellen Photography is a fine art wedding photography studio servicing New England.

Follow Brooke Ellen Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Posar Photography
  • Four Wings Photography LLC
  • kate drew miller photography
  • K. Vadelnieks Photo
styledshoot 494

43 Reviews for Brooke Ellen Photography

• Mirosleidy

Mirosleidy O. · Married on 08/10/2020

Brooke is highly recommended!

My wedding was scheduled for March 2020 at a Boston hotel. Unfortunately, the pandemic hit in early March and one week prior to our wedding, everything shutdown. It was a devastating time to say the least. I worked with my planner to find a new date later in the summer that worked for all my vendors. Brooke was very responsive during that time. We ultimately decided on an August 2020 date. Our governor in Massachusetts finally allowed weddings again in July (with many restrictions, of course). I was so excited to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel after months of anxiety and emotional stress. Then we found out that the hotel could not host our wedding in August because they were still closed and not hosting events until further notice. I refused to postpone again so I changed the venue a month before the wedding date. My husband decided our best option was to rent a private yacht. We reached out to the vendors to make sure they were still on board. Brooke was very supportive during this time. Even with all the covid fears going around she was willing to be part of our special day.

Initially, Brooke was supposed to go up to our hotel suite for our pre-ceremony photos, then just go right down to the ceremony room for photos and leave shortly after. However, being on the yacht, now she had to meet us at the hotel where I was staying a few blocks away from the dock, then run to the dock to get on the boat before me (the bride), and then stay on until it went back to the dock to drop her off after the ceremony. It was a little more complicated and required more work, but she was completely fine with this and didn’t give me a hard time. I was so appreciative to have Brooke be so understanding and accommodating! Right after the wedding, we went on our honeymoon and towards the end of it, I got the email from Brooke with our digital photos! They were beautiful! I would not hesitate to hire Brooke again. She is very easy to work with, friendly, professional, and reliable.

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Ciara

Ciara O. · Married on 07/27/2019

Adventurous and talented photographer!

Brooke and her colleague did an amazing job for both our wedding and engagement photos. The photos she takes are breathtaking and she was lovely to work with. She got our photos back to us quickly and responds promptly. When we wanted to take photos IN the river nearby our ceremony site, she was so excited and had her shoes off in no time. Family portraits were efficient and painless. She got amazing portraits and candids throughout the event. If you're looking for an adventurous, genuine and very talented photographer for a very reasonable price definitely contact Brooke!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn J. · Married on 05/25/2019

Talented & Intelligent

Working with Brooke for our wedding was SO enjoyable. From the moment we met her we knew she had to be our wedding photographer. She has a way about her that eases nerves about being in front of the camera and taking direction. She is SO talented and her overall presence is so calming to be around. We feel so lucky to have spent our wedding experience with Brooke!

Sent on 09/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brooke Ellen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4250
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• KiSSandMaKeUp Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Brooke on a few occasions. She is so easy to work with and has an eye for a great shot. I love her creativity and I am always happy to collaborate with Brooke. She also has experience with destination weddings and has been published in numerous publications! You won't be disappointed with your decision to book with Brook Ellen Photography.

• Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

There are not enough positive words to describe working with Brooke! She is an incredibly generous spirit with a passion and extreme talent for photography! Brooke has a calm approach with clients and will immediately put you at ease in front of her camera. She works hard to deliver amazing results, one of just many reasons I love working with her. As a fellow professional, it's incredibly comforting to know that you are in such good hands. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further. You must consider this talented woman for your big day!

• Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner and SWOON over Brooke's work. Her work is clean and beautiful and has the aesthetic that lots of couples are looking for. We actually did a photo shoot together that will be published in a magazine January 2016! I ... love ... Brooke ... Ellen ...Photography

• 53 breakneck rd Ludlow, MA, 01566 See on map
    Location of (Brooke Ellen Photography)