Ludlow, MA 01056 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Brooke Ellen Photography

Brooke Ellen Photography is a fine art wedding photography studio servicing New England.

Follow Brooke Ellen Photography on

Brooke Ellen Photography 7
  • Kara

Kara Sotolotto · Married on 01/06/2019

Highly recommend!

Brooke was absolutely amazing. She was there through every second of planning, and quite frankly set the schedule for the whole day! Extremely professional, helpful and friendly. She was totally on top of everything and willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted! Got the pictures back and they DID NOT disappoint!! She caught all of the moments I wanted and then some. Before my wedding she sent me a thoughtful gift, and after she did the same with a beautiful glass box with printed photos from our highlights. Mind you she did not have to do any of this! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I could not be happier with all of them. I highly recommend Brooke for any event you may need her for. I got so many compliments on her work, and she was a pleasure to work with. All around home run in my book!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Photography!

Brooke was absolutely amazing to work with! She was one of our first wedding vendors we booked and we couldn't be happier with our choice. From the first meeting during our engagement photos Brooke made us feel comfortable so quickly and even let us bring our cute pup Sadie along for the photos. On our wedding day she beautifully captured every moment from getting ready to our last dance. For a day that seems to fly by we are able to relive the incredible moments through Brookes beautiful photos. We can't say enough wonderful things about Brooke and her incredible work. Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Brooke Ellen Photography 8
    Brooke Ellen Photography 9
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Photographer, Amazing Photos!

From the first time meeting with Brooke, I could tell she was invested and passionate about wedding photography. She put me at ease as we discussed my insecurities and concerns regarding my wedding photos. Her planning process was detailed and thorough, which made for such a smooth and enjoyable process on the big day. She went above and beyond and instantly made me feel welcomed by sending me a little package in the mail after our initial meeting. She and her assistant made sure to make my day so special and were comfortable to be around on the day of. Because of that energy, me and my husband felt so at ease and natural, allowing them to capture some really amazing moments. I truly can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Brooke Ellen Photography 10
    Brooke Ellen Photography 11
    Brooke Ellen Photography 12

Brooke Ellen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• KiSSandMaKeUp
    KiSSandMaKeUp Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Brooke on a few occasions. She is so easy to work with and has an eye for a great shot. I love her creativity and I am always happy to collaborate with Brooke. She also has experience with destination weddings and has been published in numerous publications! You won't be disappointed with your decision to book with Brook Ellen Photography.

• Events By Jackie M
    Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

There are not enough positive words to describe working with Brooke! She is an incredibly generous spirit with a passion and extreme talent for photography! Brooke has a calm approach with clients and will immediately put you at ease in front of her camera. She works hard to deliver amazing results, one of just many reasons I love working with her. As a fellow professional, it's incredibly comforting to know that you are in such good hands. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further. You must consider this talented woman for your big day!

• Tanya Costigan Events
    Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner and SWOON over Brooke's work. Her work is clean and beautiful and has the aesthetic that lots of couples are looking for. We actually did a photo shoot together that will be published in a magazine January 2016! I ... love ... Brooke ... Ellen ...Photography

• Ludlow, 01056 See on map