Geneve Rege Photography

Shelburne Falls, MA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Geneve Rege Photography is a wedding and family photographer located in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts. Lead photographer Geneve specializes in candid moments on the wedding day, hoping to capture those fleeting memories that make the day unique. The photographer knows that the milestone event is filled with hope, joy, and togetherness and aims to capture it all unobtrusively.

Geneve Rege Photography hopes to tell a couple's love story through its wide range of service offerings. The photographer accommodates multiple-location sessions and additional hours for couples hosting their ceremony and reception at separate venues. A second shooter can also come along for those larger events that require extra coverage. Geneve operates a one-event-per-day policy, so couples know they're receiving the shooter's undivided attention on the day. The finished product is available in high-resolution in the following formats:

• Digital files
  • Proofs
  • Thank-you cards
  • Save-the-dates
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Daniel F. Married on 10/17/2021

Thank you, Geneve!

We feel so lucky to have found Geneve to photograph our covid micro-wedding. She was laid-back and communicative, rolling with some of the inevitable disorganization of having a wedding in your backyard. She got some beautiful shots of the day's most important moments, including candids and portraits. Geneve provided exactly what we asked for and was a pleasure to work with!

Geneve Rege Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so fun and beautiful and it was an honor to be there taking photos!
    Blair Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Geneve was a fantastic photographer both for our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day. She was professional, friendly, and completely unobtrusive during the ceremony, and we are very happy with our beautiful, naturalistic photos. She's particularly good at natural candid shots and portraits.

Geneve Rege Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Blair! It was lovely working with you!
    Caroline Married on 10/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Geneve Rege was a wonderful photographer for our wedding- great candids and portrait shots and very friendly and professional! She was also the most reasonably priced photographer we talked to and didn鈥檛 hit us with any hidden fees. Highly recommend!!

Geneve Rege Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline! I loved photographing your wedding and seeing all of your family again. Have a lovely Autumn!
  • illustration stars

Team

GENEVE REGE
GENEVE REGE
Owner/Photographer

I'm Geneve and I'm a family and wedding photographer. I live in beautiful Western Massachusetts with my family which includes a 16 year old hound dog mix. I never feel more alive than on the days that I get to capture photos. Photography has taught me to be a more observant and patient person. I've been taking photos professionally for about 13 years! At this point my camera is an extension of my mind and body. I'm a camera nerd so to speak. I get pretty excited about new technology and it amazes me that I have a camera that can practically take photos in the dark. I love the great outdoors and even when it's super cold. I was a dog walker for many years and that job really taught me to find the beauty in all the seasons. Can't wait to tell your story!

123 Little Mohawk Rd Shelburne Falls, MA, 01370
Location of (Geneve Rege Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding