Novella Photography

Brattleboro, VT View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

What do you want to remember about your day?

My name is Paulette I've been a full-time wedding photographer since 2015. I've been to hundreds of weddings and I'm still not sick of them, and that's how I know that I love what I do.

I like to make your day easy so you can focus on enjoying the good stuff and having FUN. Style-wise, I mix photojournalism with editorial storytelling- I love light, color, emotion and movement. I want you to look at your photos years from now and feel like you're there all over again, enjoying the details that you worked so hard on, ALL of the people who showed up, the authentic moments, and the stuff you didn't plan or even know about. Maybe your elopement got rained on and you had to wear rubber boots with your dress.. maybe you have that one uncle who does the robot on the dance floor at every event.. maybe your niece stuck her finger in the cake when no one was looking. Every "maybe" is already on my shot list.

I've seen the way memories build value over time: reminding us of the important things, filling us up with gratitude, inspiring our present and our future, making us laugh. That's what I want to make happen for you.

Photography has literally helped me find love: I met my husband Matt working at a family portrait studio over 10 years ago. Eventually we became partners in business and in life. Together we've documented weddings in 8 different states and 3 different countries, and have worked on more photography projects than we can count. We love travel, the outdoors, and being dog-parents to our two supermutts. He occasionally joins me for the larger weddings that may require extra coverage, so you have the option of hiring just one or both of us.

Our blog has a pretty impressive tag cloud if you're looking for ideas or more information, and our "about" page has pictures of how cute we are. You can check that out or just message me directly- I'm happy to email, chat on the phone, Zoom or even meet up in person for a fancy beverage. I'd love to hear from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Sean
    Sean B. Getting married on 11/06/2022

Dream Team!!

Paulette and Matt are the absolute best. We hired them for our wedding this past June, and they were beyond wonderful to work with from start to finish. Obviously their photos speak for themselves - they capture the candid moments that are full of heart, which is what we wanted most. They're also just lovely to work with - kind, fun, and communicative! They sent us a sneak peak days after the wedding, and our full album in just 4 weeks. We can't stop looking at the galleries, and we're SO glad we hired them. Look no further - Novella is the dream team!!
  • Bec
    Bec L. Married on 10/31/2021

Absolute Perfection

Oh my goodness. If we could give them a hundred stars we would!!! My partner and I could not have dreamed of a better duo to capture our wedding day. Not only are Matt and Paulette incredible photographers, they鈥檙e amazing people too. They helped make us feel incredible on our wedding day. My partner and I wanted our wedding photography to feel like captured memories, and that鈥檚 exactly what we got from Matt and Paulette. They truly captured our friends and family in such an amazing way, we will cherish these photos for our whole lives. We seriously cannot thank these two enough for how perfect they made our day. If you鈥檙e looking for not only gorgeous portraits but amazing candid moments, look no further than Novella Photography.
  • Kate
    Kate F. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible--we HIGHLY recommend hiring them!

We were SO happy with Novella Photography! We hired Matt and Paulette for our wedding, they were fantastic. They were so professional, communicative, and easy to work with, and their photos were incredible. They did a great job of capturing everything we wanted to get photos of, and a lot of things we hadn鈥檛 thought of but were great to have. Their photos are stunning鈥搕hey鈥檙e lively, really well framed, and genuinely captured the love and excitement of our wedding. They took a great mix of portraits, staged photos (family shots, etc.), and action shots that captured the energy of us and our guests. And they sent us a sneak peak of some of our favorite photos almost immediately after the wedding, so we could share them with family and friends right away while we were waiting for the full album (which we got a few weeks later). We genuinely have only great things to say about Novella Photography鈥揹o yourself a favor and hire them!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Holyoke Brattleboro, VT, 01040
Location of (Novella Photography)
151 Dartmouth St Holyoke, MA, 01040

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding