Fast Pony Flowers

Saxtons River, VT View map

Fast Pony Vermont Flower Farm & Floral Design Studio

A year round floral design co. and seasonal organic flower farm. Melissa (owner farmer designer) is drawn towards romantic and evocative arrangements and bouquets, echoing nature and showcasing the timeless beauty of flowers.

As a 6th generation Vermonter and a sometime NYC dweller, Melissa is as comfortable heading into the woods in the back of a pick-up truck with a handsaw to forage the perfect branch as she is perusing velvet ribbons and exotic blooms in any of the city floral or textile markets.

Whether it is researching and growing the perfect rose, finding the loveliest vintage ribbon, or helping you imagine your beloved grandmother's broach as a clasp for your bridal bouquet, working with Melissa ensures you will together create truly unique and inspired designs for your wedding day.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 11/02/2019

She is magic!

Melissa did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding florals. I know next to nothing about flowers and she was able to take a description of my vision and inspiration photos and whip up something that totally surpassed my expectations. My bouquet was beautiful and the tables, arbor and all the other elements were so perfect. Melissa was prompt, super easy to communicate with and just knew exactly what I wanted (all while helping me stay within my budget!). I couldn’t be happier with how our flowers and decor came out and I HIGHLY recommend working with Melissa if you have a chance. She is magic. Thank you Melissa!!!!
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela Married on 08/24/2019
    I had a fantasic time talking with Melissa about our wedding flowers. She is so talented with her craft, and I so appreciated the effort she put in to making a gorgeous floral proposal. She listens to everything you are envisioning and knows exactly what you will need for your day. Her response time is lightening speed and she is a joy to plan with!
  • Randi
    Randi B. Married on 08/17/2019

Melissa is the BEST!!

Melissa at Fast Pony Flowers is a flower genius - she not only knows absolutely everything there is to know about flowers, she also has impeccable taste and a uniquely creative vision. She was kind, straightforward, and reliable to work with. She provided flowers for our welcome dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner (tables), and dancing (barn) all of which were pure perfection. I would recommend her one million times over! Thank you Melissa for blowing our minds and helping us create such a special, loving, warm, romantic vibe for our wedding. We are so grateful for you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Saxtons River, VT, 05154
Location of (Fast Pony Flowers)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding