4676 Rt. 7a, East Arlington, VT 05252 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Nancy's work has been described as "refined rustic", "quietly sophisticated", and "uniquely Vermont" by just a few of her many cherished clients.

Her designs are a rich and textured combination of the most gorgeous cultivated flowers from around the world intertwined with wild vines, twigs, berries and mosses responsibly gathered from the forests and meadows of southern Vermont.

"For the last 19 years, the most important thing to me has been to listen and understand what it is that my clients are wishing for - what the vision for their perfect day looks like. Together we work to develop the style that will make their once in a lifetime moment exactly what they hoped for - everything is possible."

Nancy Bishop's Floral Design Studio is located in the peaceful southern Vermont village of East Arlington. It is surrounded by charming towns, the historic Battenkill River, and the magnificent Green Mountains.

Follow Nancy Bishop Floral Design on

Nancy Bishop Floral Design 7

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements

Nancy Bishop Floral Design
    Nancy and Haley were phenomenal to work with and I highly recommend them! I gave them a few ideas of what I wanted for our wedding day and they made my dream a reality! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted in the perfect color scheme! The other flowers were just as gorgeous and created a stunning look for our venue. I couldn't have been more happy with what they did and Nancy even took the time to stop by and say hello while setting up the flowers! I wish the flowers could last forever!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Abby

Abby Meyer Walsh · Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful floral design

We were absolutely thrilled with Nancy Bishop Floral Design. They made our wedding dreams come true with their amazing work. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting our bouquet's, centerpieces, boutonnières, floral arrangements, etc, etc. Walking into our reception and seeing our vision brought to life was so incredibly magical. We couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out. She and her team are incredibly wonderful to work with and make their customers feel heard and important. Thank you for making our fairytale wedding dreams come true!!!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/08/2019

A Total Dream to Work With

Nancy Bishop and her team are floral angels from heaven, and I cannot recommend them highly enough! From the moment that I met Nancy and Haley I immediately knew that the flowers for our wedding were going to be perfect! They understood our vision, we're thoughtful about our budget, and created a setting for our special day that was absolutely spectacular. On top of that, Nancy was an amazing wedding consultant!
    We are from New York City, and having someone like Nancy on our team was invaluable in understanding how we could best structure our wedding set up, our day of plans, and how to make every single aspect of our day beautiful. I will tell you, when I walked into our venue before I walked down the aisle, I look around and the incredible arrangements, and decor, the greenery that was hung on the chandeliers with such thoughtful care and started to cry out of pure joy. I turned to my parents "This is so beautiful, I don't know how we got so lucky." Every single one of our guests said the same thing. Nancy and her team are magic.
    Her hands on approach, and amazing eye and generous heart makes her an absolute dream to work with!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Nancy Bishop Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Photo Phrame Photography
    Photo Phrame Photography Wedding Photographers

Nancy is one of the most talented and amazing florists I know. Her dedication and sincere passion for floral designing as well as her love and well being of her couples are second to none. She is my number 1 choice for all event floral work!

• Carrie Ann Photography
    Carrie Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

The beauty of Nancy's work, is that it simply speaks for itself. She is beyond talented and she truly loves what she does. In addition to loving what she does, she brings the same amount of passion to creating a completely unique look for each bride and groom. She works through her heart and it shows at each and every wedding she styles. A Nancy Bishop wedding is always guaranteed to be a beautiful one!

• Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Nancy Bishop's work is really something special. She takes the time to get to know her clients and it shows in all of the details of her arrangements. Her eye and her creativity makes her work really stand out. We love working with Nancy and her staff and highly recommend her for any event.

• 4676 Rt. 7a East Arlington, VT, 05252 See on map