Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Nancy's work has been described as "refined rustic", "quietly sophisticated", and "uniquely Vermont" by just a few of her many cherished clients.

Her designs are a rich and textured combination of the most gorgeous cultivated flowers from around the world intertwined with wild vines, twigs, berries and mosses responsibly gathered from the forests and meadows of southern Vermont.

"For the last 19 years, the most important thing to me has been to listen and understand what it is that my clients are wishing for - what the vision for their perfect day looks like. Together we work to develop the style that will make their once in a lifetime moment exactly what they hoped for - everything is possible."

Nancy Bishop's Floral Design Studio is located in the peaceful southern Vermont village of East Arlington. It is surrounded by charming towns, the historic Battenkill River, and the magnificent Green Mountains.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Nancy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with ! We booked her for our May 27th wedding in Vermont and were SO happy we did. Her and Haley really took the time to listen to our vision, even when we weren’t completely sure of what that vision was initially - she made several helpful suggestions so we were all on the same page for the big day! I didn’t have a care in the world on my wedding day as I knew she would hit it out of the park. She did flowers for our ceremony, bouquets and boutonnières, and centerpieces for our reception and truly did an amazing job with every single detail - even finding some specialty irises for me, my sister, and my moms bouquets. She will not disappoint, and was always very friendly and approachable, especially to our furry ring bearer Luke :)
Thanks Nancy for helping make our day so special and magical!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We loved working with Nancy Bishop Floral Design. Nancy was so down to earth and easy to talk to, and she listened carefully as we described what we were looking for. She asked great questions and helped us make decisions on all aspects of the decor. I wanted all greenery and greens at the wedding, with almost no actual flowers, and wanted something modern, clean, and simple. I know this is not your standard wedding order, but Nancy had no problem accommodating my requests and they executed our visions flawlessly. She was a delight to work with, was patient with my many emails asking questions, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for floral services in the Manchester, VT area. Thank you so much, Nancy!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Nancy is a miracle worker! She received little direction from us and in turn designed gorgeous bouquets, vibrant wreaths and delicate arrangements. She knew exactly what we wanted and what our reception room could handle with the Christmas decorations from the hotel. All our centerpiece wreaths were taken home with family which is a true sign that she is fabulous at what she does!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1488386167635 lindsey tim wedding 350 copy
220x220 sq 1488386522922 fullsizeoutput2b7
220x220 sq 1468317142341 150829mpw0569

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Nancy is one of the most talented and amazing florists I know. Her dedication and sincere passion for floral designing as well as her love and well being of her couples are second to none. She is my number 1 choice for all event floral work!

The beauty of Nancy's work, is that it simply speaks for itself. She is beyond talented and she truly loves what she does. In addition to loving what she does, she brings the same amount of passion to creating a completely unique look for each bride and groom. She works through her heart and it shows at each and every wedding she styles. A Nancy Bishop wedding is always guaranteed to be a beautiful one!

Nancy Bishop's work is really something special. She takes the time to get to know her clients and it shows in all of the details of her arrangements. Her eye and her creativity makes her work really stand out. We love working with Nancy and her staff and highly recommend her for any event.

East Arlington, VT 05252   See On Map