4676 VT Route 7A, Arlington, VT 05250 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Nancy's work has been described as "refined rustic", "quietly sophisticated", and "uniquely Vermont" by just a few of her many cherished clients.

Her designs are a rich and textured combination of the most gorgeous cultivated flowers from around the world intertwined with wild vines, twigs, berries and mosses responsibly gathered from the forests and meadows of southern Vermont.

"For the last 19 years, the most important thing to me has been to listen and understand what it is that my clients are wishing for - what the vision for their perfect day looks like. Together we work to develop the style that will make their once in a lifetime moment exactly what they hoped for - everything is possible."

Nancy Bishop's Floral Design Studio is located in the peaceful southern Vermont village of East Arlington. It is surrounded by charming towns, the historic Battenkill River, and the magnificent Green Mountains.

Follow Nancy Bishop Floral Design on

fe91b1659e5ee870 1468317142341 150829mpw0569

51 Reviews for Nancy Bishop Floral Design

• Catherine

Catherine Short · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely amazing in every way!

Nancy was a delight to work with right from the start. She spent time speaking with me to get a true sense of our vision and made some awesome suggestions along the way. Her ideas were amazing and always welcomed. She coordinated all the floral and other decorations for multiple events we had during a weekend long celebration. She worked so well coordinating everything with the venue and the cake baker, it was seamless from my point of view. Nancy even reached out to, and met with our kilt maker for fabric swatches to ensure every detail was considered. I was so confident in Nancy and her artistic talent and she made me feel at ease with the entire process. One of the first comments from everyone that sees our wedding pictures is "The flowers are amazing!" Everything was truly beautiful and far beyond what I could have imagined. Thank you Nancy!!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Nancy Bishop Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so, so much Cat! I loved working with you and i am so happy for you and Tim. What a beautiful weekend you had!! This is a wonderful review and i can't thank you enough!

Tricia Jawor · Married on 10/03/2020

Breath-taking

Nancy is simply AMAZING. I have no words for how beautiful our flowers and designs came out- Nancy truly brought our vision to light and thought of things we never would think of.

Sent on 11/21/2020

Nancy Bishop Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Tricia! We were certainly on a journey together planning your flowers and details, weren't we?! I appreciate your kind words so much. Congrats to you and Stephen!

Kayla · Married on 09/05/2020

Nancy is an absolute artist and professional! Cannot recommend here enough!

Book Nancy now! After just one phone call Nancy was able to easily understand my vision and on the day of my micro-wedding elopement she absolutely delivered. Every arrangement we perfectly created with such artistry and passion. She is a true professional and artist! My vision would not have been complete without her and I am forever in her favor (especially for not letting my now husband transport the flowers in his OPEN Jeep when he tried.) Cannot recommend Nancy enough!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Nancy Bishop Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! We are so happy that you are so pleased with our work. It was obvious from the get go that your wedding flowers were so important to you, making us appreciate your review even more. From first contact to 'open jeep', it was a pleasure working with you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nancy Bishop Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 115.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Photo Phrame Photography Wedding Photographers

Nancy is one of the most talented and amazing florists I know. Her dedication and sincere passion for floral designing as well as her love and well being of her couples are second to none. She is my number 1 choice for all event floral work!

• Carrie Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

The beauty of Nancy's work, is that it simply speaks for itself. She is beyond talented and she truly loves what she does. In addition to loving what she does, she brings the same amount of passion to creating a completely unique look for each bride and groom. She works through her heart and it shows at each and every wedding she styles. A Nancy Bishop wedding is always guaranteed to be a beautiful one!

• Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Nancy Bishop's work is really something special. She takes the time to get to know her clients and it shows in all of the details of her arrangements. Her eye and her creativity makes her work really stand out. We love working with Nancy and her staff and highly recommend her for any event.

• 4676 VT Route 7A Arlington, VT, 05250 See on map
    Location of (Nancy Bishop Floral Design)