4676 Rt. 7a, East Arlington, VT 05252 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Nancy's work has been described as "refined rustic", "quietly sophisticated", and "uniquely Vermont" by just a few of her many cherished clients.

Her designs are a rich and textured combination of the most gorgeous cultivated flowers from around the world intertwined with wild vines, twigs, berries and mosses responsibly gathered from the forests and meadows of southern Vermont.

"For the last 19 years, the most important thing to me has been to listen and understand what it is that my clients are wishing for - what the vision for their perfect day looks like. Together we work to develop the style that will make their once in a lifetime moment exactly what they hoped for - everything is possible."

Nancy Bishop's Floral Design Studio is located in the peaceful southern Vermont village of East Arlington. It is surrounded by charming towns, the historic Battenkill River, and the magnificent Green Mountains.

Follow Nancy Bishop Floral Design on

Nancy Bishop Floral Design 6
Nancy Bishop Floral Design 7

Kathi · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Florist!

Nancy and her team were fantastic! Their knowledge and expertise in wedding flowers and event decorations was fabulous. We gave them some ideas of what we liked and a color scheme. Then left it to them to create something for us. They nailed it! Many people commented on how wonderful it all looked. My landscaper friend, particularly noticed how beautiful the flowers were. We had some DYI things we wanted to include and Nancy happily worked with us to make sure it all worked well together. The price was very reasonable. Hire Nancy, you will be glad you did!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Bethany

bethany holmander · Married on 08/17/2019

most perfect vermont flowers

All you need to know is I literally sent her 4 different bouquets and told her to combine them into one, and she somehow executed on that crazinesss with ease which led to me having the most perfect bouquet I wish I could keep forever. We were blown away with how Nancy was able to transform the barn at our venue into a whimsical fairytale garden.... greenery was hung from the ceiling and from an iron chandelier, the centerpieces were a Pinterest dream, and the bridesmaids flowers could not have been more perfect. Thanks Nancy!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 8
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 9

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements

Nancy Bishop Floral Design
    Nancy and Haley were phenomenal to work with and I highly recommend them! I gave them a few ideas of what I wanted for our wedding day and they made my dream a reality! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted in the perfect color scheme! The other flowers were just as gorgeous and created a stunning look for our venue. I couldn't have been more happy with what they did and Nancy even took the time to stop by and say hello while setting up the flowers! I wish the flowers could last forever!!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Nancy Bishop Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Photo Phrame Photography
    Photo Phrame Photography Wedding Photographers

Nancy is one of the most talented and amazing florists I know. Her dedication and sincere passion for floral designing as well as her love and well being of her couples are second to none. She is my number 1 choice for all event floral work!

• Carrie Ann Photography
    Carrie Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

The beauty of Nancy's work, is that it simply speaks for itself. She is beyond talented and she truly loves what she does. In addition to loving what she does, she brings the same amount of passion to creating a completely unique look for each bride and groom. She works through her heart and it shows at each and every wedding she styles. A Nancy Bishop wedding is always guaranteed to be a beautiful one!

• Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Nancy Bishop's work is really something special. She takes the time to get to know her clients and it shows in all of the details of her arrangements. Her eye and her creativity makes her work really stand out. We love working with Nancy and her staff and highly recommend her for any event.

• 4676 Rt. 7a East Arlington, VT, 05252 See on map