4676 Rt. 7a, East Arlington, VT 05252 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Nancy's work has been described as "refined rustic", "quietly sophisticated", and "uniquely Vermont" by just a few of her many cherished clients.

Her designs are a rich and textured combination of the most gorgeous cultivated flowers from around the world intertwined with wild vines, twigs, berries and mosses responsibly gathered from the forests and meadows of southern Vermont.

"For the last 19 years, the most important thing to me has been to listen and understand what it is that my clients are wishing for - what the vision for their perfect day looks like. Together we work to develop the style that will make their once in a lifetime moment exactly what they hoped for - everything is possible."

Nancy Bishop's Floral Design Studio is located in the peaceful southern Vermont village of East Arlington. It is surrounded by charming towns, the historic Battenkill River, and the magnificent Green Mountains.

Follow Nancy Bishop Floral Design on

Nancy Bishop Floral Design 3
Nancy Bishop Floral Design 4
Nancy Bishop Floral Design 5

MPJF · Married on 09/28/2019

The absolute best florists!

Nancy and her team were fabulous! Nancy really took my vision and outdid herself -- I was so impressed with how she took a few moodboards and phone calls and turned them into a fairy tale for my day. She was so kind and lovely to work with, really listened and took detailed notes to make sure she captured everything we talked about. While she took in my ideas, she went above and beyond to find colors, flowers, botanicals and decor that really brought the idea to life -- completely exceeded my expectations. I cannot say enough good things about her and her team!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kathi · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Florist!

Nancy and her team were fantastic! Their knowledge and expertise in wedding flowers and event decorations was fabulous. We gave them some ideas of what we liked and a color scheme. Then left it to them to create something for us. They nailed it! Many people commented on how wonderful it all looked. My landscaper friend, particularly noticed how beautiful the flowers were. We had some DYI things we wanted to include and Nancy happily worked with us to make sure it all worked well together. The price was very reasonable. Hire Nancy, you will be glad you did!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Jess

Jess Trace · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful person, beautiful work

Nancy Bishop is a gem and the absolute best wedding florist I could’ve ever dreamed up. From our first meeting with her, my husband and I felt like she understood who we are and the vision we were trying to achieve. After sending her a few ideas, she knew exactly what we wanted, made helpful suggestions, and nailed it flawlessly within the budget we’d set.

One thing that really sets Nancy apart is how thoughtful she is. Since I’m not local, Nancy went out and bought fabric that she suggested would look beautiful on my ceremony arbor, and wow, was it gorgeous, like everything she did! She and her staff added details wherever they felt was necessary to complete the decor, including putting rosemary on our guests’ dinner napkins—a detail that many complimented and blew me away. It was all so perfect. I am forever grateful for everything that Nancy and her team did to make our day so beautiful.

Sent on 01/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nancy Bishop Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 115.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Photo Phrame Photography
    Photo Phrame Photography Wedding Photographers

Nancy is one of the most talented and amazing florists I know. Her dedication and sincere passion for floral designing as well as her love and well being of her couples are second to none. She is my number 1 choice for all event floral work!

• Carrie Ann Photography
    Carrie Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

The beauty of Nancy's work, is that it simply speaks for itself. She is beyond talented and she truly loves what she does. In addition to loving what she does, she brings the same amount of passion to creating a completely unique look for each bride and groom. She works through her heart and it shows at each and every wedding she styles. A Nancy Bishop wedding is always guaranteed to be a beautiful one!

• Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Nancy Bishop's work is really something special. She takes the time to get to know her clients and it shows in all of the details of her arrangements. Her eye and her creativity makes her work really stand out. We love working with Nancy and her staff and highly recommend her for any event.

• 4676 Rt. 7a East Arlington, VT, 05252 See on map