33 Reviews for Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
33 Nancy Bishop Floral Design Reviews

Nancy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with ! We booked her for our May 27th wedding in Vermont and were SO happy we did. Her and Haley really took the time to listen to our vision, even when we weren’t completely sure of what that vision was initially - she made several helpful suggestions so we were all on the same page for the big day! I didn’t have a care in the world on my wedding day as I knew she would hit it out of the park. She did flowers for our ceremony, bouquets and boutonnières, and centerpieces for our reception and truly did an amazing job with every single detail - even finding some specialty irises for me, my sister, and my moms bouquets. She will not disappoint, and was always very friendly and approachable, especially to our furry ring bearer Luke :)
Thanks Nancy for helping make our day so special and magical!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We loved working with Nancy Bishop Floral Design. Nancy was so down to earth and easy to talk to, and she listened carefully as we described what we were looking for. She asked great questions and helped us make decisions on all aspects of the decor. I wanted all greenery and greens at the wedding, with almost no actual flowers, and wanted something modern, clean, and simple. I know this is not your standard wedding order, but Nancy had no problem accommodating my requests and they executed our visions flawlessly. She was a delight to work with, was patient with my many emails asking questions, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for floral services in the Manchester, VT area. Thank you so much, Nancy!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Nancy is a miracle worker! She received little direction from us and in turn designed gorgeous bouquets, vibrant wreaths and delicate arrangements. She knew exactly what we wanted and what our reception room could handle with the Christmas decorations from the hotel. All our centerpiece wreaths were taken home with family which is a true sign that she is fabulous at what she does!

Profile Picture Macy, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy was absolutely amazing! Every detail was exactly as we had discussed throughout the process. She asks great questions about the little details to make sure everything is planned perfectly. It was also incredibly helpful to spend time in her lovely studio. Three of us spent a morning in her studio getting inspiration and looking at different options for everything from centerpieces to escort card holders to candles. She was incredibly flexible throughout the planning process whenever I had new ideas that needed to be incorporated. I had compared pricing across a few vendors before selecting Nancy and her quote was 30% less than two other vendors in the area (note: the price didn't change from the quote to the final price). I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone getting married in Southern Vermont!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We found Nancy through the Inn at Manchester where we held our wedding. She came very highly recommended and absolutely lived up to every expectation. We met with Nancy two times before the wedding. The first time was early on to get a feel for her work and make sure she was the right florist for us. From the start she completely got the vibe we were going for and we loved even her sample bouquets. We had many communications over the next year ironing out all the details. Nancy also helped us pull together our vision for the space including the right dishes, tablecloths, and more. Nancy was easy to work with and genuinely cared about making our wedding special. On the day of everything was absolutely stunning. We loved Nancy's work and all the detail and care she put into making the space look perfect. I cannot recommend her or her work highly enough!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

If you are getting married in the Manchester area there's only one person to do your wedding and that's Nancy! Her team is amazing and can totally make your vision come to life. I was a NYC bride planning a Vermont wedding and Nancy was there every step of the way. She'd respond to my emails in the middle of the night as we went back and forth on what I wanted. Hayley is amazing also and was on site the day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend working with Nancy since she is an amazing florist and an even more amazing person. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Jody, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We absolutely loved working with Nancy on our wedding day, she did an amazing job and truly allowed our dream vision of our day to come true. She is so beyond talented and had such a great understanding of the space and picked up on our style immediately. We knew she was the expert so we allowed her to take our ideas and run with it and we could not have been happier with how it turned out! She went above and beyond and I felt like she was truly invested in creating our dream! If you are looking for a florist in the Manchester area, look no further than Nancy, she is incredible to work with and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laura , 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Is there a 6th star option? We came to Nancy about 8 months before our wedding with our vision. We knew what colors we wanted and we know we wanted a "rustic chic" vibe. Nancy was instantly bursting with ideas. She took us throughout her lovely studio and showed us how she could make our vision become a reality. We left that day knowing we made the right choice. Nancy kept us completely in the loop and anytime we had an idea or a thought she was always around to answer our call or email. Any changes we wanted she was happy to make and her flexibility to adapt greatly lessened what could have been the most stressful part of the planning process. On our wedding day when we saw the Equinox Pond decorated we were 100% blown away. There it was in all its glory, everything we wanted but just couldn't quite articulate, Nancy had created it. A month later as I am writing this review I am thinking back to the soft, natural bouquets Nancy put together. I see the table with the burlap runner covered in our succulent favors. The calligraphy and painting on each individual name stick her colleague Sue so beautifully created. The rows are chairs that at their ends had bottles on stakes full of lively purples and greens. The perfect tussie mussies my grandmothers held as they served as flower girls. The elegant floral crown that our niece wore as she brought us our rings. Rings placed gently atop a small circlet of tree covered in moss and flowers. Nancy not only captured our vision but she made an already beautiful venue more beautiful because of her immense knowledge of design. Her passion for what she does show through in her work. Like i said at the beginning if there was a 6th star we would give it. Thank you Nancy Mike and Trisha

Profile Picture Michael, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

No need to look any further for a florist in southern VT.....Nancy does an amazing job! Everything came out perfect:-) They look so beautiful in all of my pictures. Nancy really knows flowers and is great at making suggestions too. Thank you so much for making the day perfect!

Katie and Ray

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Nancy was amazing! She created the exact feeling we were looking for from her design of the aisle to the look of our reception. We were looking for a classy woodsy feel and she delivered. We had a beautiful center piece table that was rustic and matched our tablescapes. She was happy to work with us on using some of our own supplies and keeping the budget within reason. She has great instincts and suggestions without pressuring or being overwhelming. Can't say enough good things. - Keith and Ben

Profile Picture User7820783, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Her work is stunning. I absolutely loved everything she did (boutonnieres, ceremony decorations, bouquets). Very affordable for how upscale and excellent her work is. You will not be disappointed if you pick her.

Profile Picture User7363003, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Nancy was AMAZING and the flowers were INCREDIBLE! I wasn't sure of what I wanted when I started the wedding planning process, and Nancy was so good at helping me to hone in on what I actually liked and didn't. I knew I wanted something untamed and full of rich colors and she was able to show me photos of different options. Once we had the colors and textures decided on, she just went with it and the results were more beautiful than anything that I could have imagined. I loved my flowers more than anything I have ever seen on Pinterest or in magazines (and man did I look at a lot photos). A friend of ours that is a wedding photographer attended our wedding and stated that he had never seen such a gorgeous bridal bouquet that fit the aesthetic of the venue and the bride's personality so perfectly. Nancy is truly an artist and a kind soul. She is clearly passionate about her work and takes each wedding seriously. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7237257, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

"Pinterest perfect." I heard that compliment over and over again during our wedding, and it was all because of Nancy's creative ideas and beautiful work. I told her I was going for "rustic elegance,"' wanted whites, creams and lots of green, gave her a budget and a few Pinterest pins, and then she just ran with it. I don't think I could have created something that stunning in my mind even if I had tried, let alone turn it into a reality. Nancy was also was super responsive and such a pleasure to work with - she even acted as an ad hoc wedding counselor at times, assuring me that all of my vendors, including her, were so dedicated to pulling together a beautiful event, and that I didn't have to stress about anything - and she was so right :) I am so grateful to her for bringing our fairy tale wedding to life - I cannot wait to admire everything again in pictures!

Profile Picture Cara, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Nancy Bishop is one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. She brought magic, elegance, and completely understood what I was looking for, even though I didn't quite know how to articulate it. Leading up to the wedding the process was great and she made me feel totally taken care of. She has a warmth and an intuition that was amazing to work with. I trusted her and she completely exceeded my expectations. She got back to me right away with info, answers to any questions I had, and quotes.

Day of I hadn't seen the room before I walked in to walk down the aisle and wow, was I amazed. The flowers were so fresh. My vision was completely realized and this is thanks to Nancy. She has so many options for decor in terms of candle holders, runners, bird cages, etc. I also had a beautiful chuppah that Nancy made based on my Pinterest dreams while still staying in my budget. She was reasonably priced too so I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of the way other florists made me feel and she was respectful of my budget. My bouquet was the most beautiful bunch of flowers I have ever seen and the colors were perfection. Nancy also included a couple extras and little details like flowers in the bathroom and around our chairs that just made me feel extra taken care of. Thank you, Nancy, for helping my special day be so beautiful and magical.

Profile Picture Sofia, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

While five start rating seem to be pretty prolific across wedding wire, Nancy truly deserves it. If I had the option for more stars, I would go up in a heartbeat. Nancy helped us figure out exactly what we wanted, executed it perfectly, and stayed completely within the rather tight budget we gave her. We could not have asked for a better person to work with -- she was warm, caring, personal, and exceptionally talented at what she does.

Profile Picture Nori, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Nancy was such a pleasure to work with! She is such a kind person, and accommodated her services to exactly what we wanted to create for our wedding! My bouquet, as well as the bouquets for our sisters and mothers came out perfectly. We made our own, simple, floral arrangements for the tables and other décor; Nancy was able to provide us with exactly the amount of flowers we needed to do so. I would highly recommend her to other couples!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

I do not even know where to start with Nancy- she is everything!!! During the wedding planning process she was way more than a florist, more like a florist/aunt/designer/friend/wedding planner!!! From the moment I had my first conversation with her I knew she was the right florist for me. Then when I went to her shop for a meeting with my mom, she had already created sample centerpieces for us to look at based on the pictures and previous discussions with flowers she just had on hand!

The flowers at my wedding were out of control amazing and she was able to do it within my budget. I had wanted a combination of tall and short centerpieces and oh my gosh, were they spectacular! When I walked into my wedding reception I could not even believe it was my own wedding reception with how amazing the flowers were! I believe the direction I gave was chic with a Vermont flair (who even knows what I was saying??) Nancy knows, that's who!! She brought my wedding dreams to life with the flower arrangements. She is truly a spectacular person to work with and an eye for design. I could not recommend Nancy any higher, not only for her floral design, but for what a wonderful person she truly is as well.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

If you're searching vendors for floral design stop here. Nancy Bishop is second to none. She is amazing and her work is breathtaking. Her expertise does not stop at flowers. She is your source for all decorating aspects. Nancy takes the time to get to know each client, sees their vision, and brings it to life. I was in complete awe when I laid eyes on my bouquet and blown away further when I stepped into our venue (an old carriage barn). It was straight out of a magazine. Nancy turned my wedding dreams into a reality.
Nancy is creative, professional, and flexible. Just 4 days before our wedding we had to move our outdoor ceremony indoors to a church that had been vacant for over a year. When I told her we had to change the décor to accommodate an indoor space she never skipped a beat. I stepped into the church and it was beautiful. She added elements to bring both the church and the barn venue together.
I truly can't say enough about Nancy Bishop Floral Design. She is one of a kind.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
4.7

Nancy did a fabulous job! The flowers and decor were so beautiful and we received countless compliments from our guests. She's super easy to work with, flexible and knows her stuff. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Set Up

Nancy Bishop is a wonderful vendor and wonderful person to work with. Our daughter left many of the decisions for the flowers to Nancy, who has done flowers for many many West Mountain Inn weddings. Nancy would give ideas and our daughter would decide yes/no and it was that easy. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. The barn was decorated with flowers and the whole place was magical. Our daughter's bouquet was perfect for her dress and her personality. Nancy seemed to be able to read her wants over the phone/emails/texts. All brides are different and she seems to be able to figure out all their unique tastes and wants. With Vermont scenery and the WMI barn setting, Nancy's ideas for flowers perfectly complimented the venue and the bride/groom. Thanks Nancy for the beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture User5430640, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy is amazing!!! The flowers were beautiful and she was SO easy and nice to work with. Top-notch!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy is not only a consummate professional, but a truly wonderful human being. She is a joy to work with and a true creative mind. We literally gave her the adjectives, "colorful" and "whimsical" and nothing else, and she turned up with the most magnificent arrangements. It surpassed our expectations and made our day that much more magical. I cannot recommend Nancy highly enough. I wish the scale was out of 10 so I could double the current rating. Do yourself a favor and book Nancy NOW!

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were married in Weston, VT last summer and we knew the moment we sat down to speak with Nancy that she was the perfect choice. She listened to our vision for the look and feel of our wedding and nailed it every step of the way. It was like she could read my wife's mind! Leading up to the wedding she was incredibly responsive, took any idea suggestions with excitement and even improved upon them. And she worked seamlessly with our wedding planner and other vendors throughout the whole process.

We were simply blown away the day of the wedding -- the floral arrangements were stunning, the laurel and other flowers in the church and at the reception added to the rustic chic feel that my wife had envisioned. And the wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres were simply perfect. My wife had a vision for the day and the flowers were the final piece that tied everything together thanks to Nancy's incredible talent!

And on top of all of this, Nancy is the warmest, most welcoming person. She always greeted us with a big hug and asked how we were doing through all the wedding planning, talked about our dogs and overall made us feel calmer every time we met with her. We recently ran into her on a ski trip to Vermont and she treated us like a long lost friend and not just another client. More big hugs and nothing but smiles. Nancy is simply the greatest!!

Profile Picture Penn, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Nancy was a pleasure to work with from the beginning of the wedding planning process to the end--and beyond! My wedding was a month ago and we still talk with frequency! Nancy truly helped to articulate my vision for the wedding flowers by answering my questions, going through endless amounts of photos of arrangements and floral décor, asking me questions to narrow the focus, and sharing from her experiences. She is so creative and had lots of suggestions for ways to make the décor beautiful and unique. I felt that Nancy was fully invested in my wedding—and this was incredibly special to me as a bride. I know that her warmth and her dedication make all of her clients feel this same way. Also invaluable was the fact that Nancy always found time to talk or meet, which made planning a VT wedding from NYC so much easier. And I found it very reassuring that Nancy was so willing to work with all of our other vendors. Being accommodating is, I think, one of the most important things when it comes to planning a wedding, and I would say Nancy is a pro at this. Plus she’s kind, excited, imaginative, and truly passionate about her work. I can’t recommend Nancy highly enough. She and her team are amazing!

Profile Picture User5333017, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As the mother of the bride ( last month) I still rave about Nancy! And our guests loved her work too and included glowing remarks about her work during the wedding and in their notes to us after the wedding. From the moment Nancy joined our " team" she shined! She exceeded our expectations in every way; from her enthusiasm for her work to her excitement about making our vision come to life. There was no task she couldn't manage - and for a 200+ set-up in an outdoor setting and under a sailcloth tent, this was no small feat. Basically, she made everything seem possible and she had respect and endless patience for the many details that we, as a family of architects and artists truly valued. It was an absolute pleasure working with Nancy over the last 12 months, and the staff she assembled for us was wonderfully talented too. I happily award her all 5's x a million!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/11/15, 1 Review