Nancy Bishop Floral Design Reviews

Nancy Bishop Floral Design 7

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements

Nancy Bishop Floral Design
    Nancy and Haley were phenomenal to work with and I highly recommend them! I gave them a few ideas of what I wanted for our wedding day and they made my dream a reality! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted in the perfect color scheme! The other flowers were just as gorgeous and created a stunning look for our venue. I couldn't have been more happy with what they did and Nancy even took the time to stop by and say hello while setting up the flowers! I wish the flowers could last forever!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/08/2019

A Total Dream to Work With

Nancy Bishop and her team are floral angels from heaven, and I cannot recommend them highly enough! From the moment that I met Nancy and Haley I immediately knew that the flowers for our wedding were going to be perfect! They understood our vision, we're thoughtful about our budget, and created a setting for our special day that was absolutely spectacular. On top of that, Nancy was an amazing wedding consultant!
    We are from New York City, and having someone like Nancy on our team was invaluable in understanding how we could best structure our wedding set up, our day of plans, and how to make every single aspect of our day beautiful. I will tell you, when I walked into our venue before I walked down the aisle, I look around and the incredible arrangements, and decor, the greenery that was hung on the chandeliers with such thoughtful care and started to cry out of pure joy. I turned to my parents "This is so beautiful, I don't know how we got so lucky." Every single one of our guests said the same thing. Nancy and her team are magic.
    Her hands on approach, and amazing eye and generous heart makes her an absolute dream to work with!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Dana C. · Married on 01/12/2019

Floral perfection

Nancy did the flowers for our elopement, and we had a few additional requests that she nailed. She combined different photos of bouquets into one to make a unique, gorgeous bridal bouquet. Then we needed some floral garland for dogs and she made such beautiful ones that my guests wished they were fake so they wouldn't die! When I asked at the last minute a some arrangements for our altar and and flowers for the cake, she came through and never seemed like I was high maintenance bride! We can't thank Nancy enough. If we could give more than 5 stars we would.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 13
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 14

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2018

Flowers for Wedding Day

Nancy and Haley were amazing. They took my vision and enhanced it with their professionalism and artistic skill. My flowers were stunning and all bouquets and extras made the barn have a magical feel. You would be silly to go with anyone else if you are in the Vermont area. They are the best!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sammi · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing and incredible!

Nancy did the floral design for my wedding back in October in Manchester, Vermont. I can honestly say that her work completely surpassed all expectations. Months before the wedding, I described my wedding vision and Nancy did everything possible to make that vision come to life. She is so passionate about her work and she truly cares about her clients. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the table arrangements and the bouquets were! I was simply stunned at how beautiful everything looked and Nancy is to thank for that!

Nancy not only does an amazing job, but she has a heart of gold and is one of the sweetest, most genuine and hardworking vendors I have ever worked with. She was SO easy to work with, great with communication and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend Nancy (and her team) 100 times over. If you are getting married in the Vermont area, you need to work with Nancy - it will hands down be one the best decisions you make!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 15
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 16
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 17
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 18

Sara · Married on 09/08/2018

Nancy was absolutely fantastic!! We hired her as our florist for our wedding on September 8, 2018 at the Inn at Manchester. From the very beginning, she was very accessible and willing to answer our multitude of questions. We were from outside the area, so her ability to communicate with us via e-mail and on the phone was crucial. She provided us with invaluable guidance in selecting the floral design and was more than willing to work within our budget. She worked seamlessly with our venue and executed the details of the day to perfection! She even helped us set up a photo booth with greenery that our guests could pose in front of for pictures. I could not recommend her more highly for future Vermont brides!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Nancy was so wonderful--incredibly easy to work with and she has great taste. We left all the details in her hands and she delivered a wonderful atmosphere on our wedding day. Lots of greenery and subtle touches of color here and there. Wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 19
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 20
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 21

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Nancy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with ! We booked her for our May 27th wedding in Vermont and were SO happy we did. Her and Haley really took the time to listen to our vision, even when we weren’t completely sure of what that vision was initially - she made several helpful suggestions so we were all on the same page for the big day! I didn’t have a care in the world on my wedding day as I knew she would hit it out of the park. She did flowers for our ceremony, bouquets and boutonnières, and centerpieces for our reception and truly did an amazing job with every single detail - even finding some specialty irises for me, my sister, and my moms bouquets. She will not disappoint, and was always very friendly and approachable, especially to our furry ring bearer Luke :)
    Thanks Nancy for helping make our day so special and magical!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Nancy Bishop Floral Design. Nancy was so down to earth and easy to talk to, and she listened carefully as we described what we were looking for. She asked great questions and helped us make decisions on all aspects of the decor. I wanted all greenery and greens at the wedding, with almost no actual flowers, and wanted something modern, clean, and simple. I know this is not your standard wedding order, but Nancy had no problem accommodating my requests and they executed our visions flawlessly. She was a delight to work with, was patient with my many emails asking questions, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for floral services in the Manchester, VT area. Thank you so much, Nancy!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2017

Nancy was absolutely amazing! Every detail was exactly as we had discussed throughout the process. She asks great questions about the little details to make sure everything is planned perfectly. It was also incredibly helpful to spend time in her lovely studio. Three of us spent a morning in her studio getting inspiration and looking at different options for everything from centerpieces to escort card holders to candles. She was incredibly flexible throughout the planning process whenever I had new ideas that needed to be incorporated. I had compared pricing across a few vendors before selecting Nancy and her quote was 30% less than two other vendors in the area (note: the price didn't change from the quote to the final price). I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone getting married in Southern Vermont!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/21/2017

We found Nancy through the Inn at Manchester where we held our wedding. She came very highly recommended and absolutely lived up to every expectation. We met with Nancy two times before the wedding. The first time was early on to get a feel for her work and make sure she was the right florist for us. From the start she completely got the vibe we were going for and we loved even her sample bouquets. We had many communications over the next year ironing out all the details. Nancy also helped us pull together our vision for the space including the right dishes, tablecloths, and more. Nancy was easy to work with and genuinely cared about making our wedding special. On the day of everything was absolutely stunning. We loved Nancy's work and all the detail and care she put into making the space look perfect. I cannot recommend her or her work highly enough!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jody · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are getting married in the Manchester area there's only one person to do your wedding and that's Nancy! Her team is amazing and can totally make your vision come to life. I was a NYC bride planning a Vermont wedding and Nancy was there every step of the way. She'd respond to my emails in the middle of the night as we went back and forth on what I wanted. Hayley is amazing also and was on site the day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend working with Nancy since she is an amazing florist and an even more amazing person. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 22
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 23
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 24
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 25
    Nancy Bishop Floral Design 26

Laura · Married on 08/26/2017

We absolutely loved working with Nancy on our wedding day, she did an amazing job and truly allowed our dream vision of our day to come true. She is so beyond talented and had such a great understanding of the space and picked up on our style immediately. We knew she was the expert so we allowed her to take our ideas and run with it and we could not have been happier with how it turned out! She went above and beyond and I felt like she was truly invested in creating our dream! If you are looking for a florist in the Manchester area, look no further than Nancy, she is incredible to work with and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Michael · Married on 06/10/2017

Is there a 6th star option? We came to Nancy about 8 months before our wedding with our vision. We knew what colors we wanted and we know we wanted a "rustic chic" vibe. Nancy was instantly bursting with ideas. She took us throughout her lovely studio and showed us how she could make our vision become a reality. We left that day knowing we made the right choice. Nancy kept us completely in the loop and anytime we had an idea or a thought she was always around to answer our call or email. Any changes we wanted she was happy to make and her flexibility to adapt greatly lessened what could have been the most stressful part of the planning process. On our wedding day when we saw the Equinox Pond decorated we were 100% blown away. There it was in all its glory, everything we wanted but just couldn't quite articulate, Nancy had created it. A month later as I am writing this review I am thinking back to the soft, natural bouquets Nancy put together. I see the table with the burlap runner covered in our succulent favors. The calligraphy and painting on each individual name stick her colleague Sue so beautifully created. The rows are chairs that at their ends had bottles on stakes full of lively purples and greens. The perfect tussie mussies my grandmothers held as they served as flower girls. The elegant floral crown that our niece wore as she brought us our rings. Rings placed gently atop a small circlet of tree covered in moss and flowers. Nancy not only captured our vision but she made an already beautiful venue more beautiful because of her immense knowledge of design. Her passion for what she does show through in her work. Like i said at the beginning if there was a 6th star we would give it. Thank you Nancy Mike and Trisha

Sent on 07/08/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

No need to look any further for a florist in southern VT.....Nancy does an amazing job! Everything came out perfect:-) They look so beautiful in all of my pictures. Nancy really knows flowers and is great at making suggestions too. Thank you so much for making the day perfect!

Katie and Ray

Sent on 05/11/2017

Nancy Bishop Floral Design's reply:

Hi Katie and Ray! We are delighted that you were happy with our service! I am sharing the accolades with my wonderful assistant and designer, Haley Goodrich!
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It means the world to us. Congratulations!

Keith · Married on 02/11/2017

Nancy was amazing! She created the exact feeling we were looking for from her design of the aisle to the look of our reception. We were looking for a classy woodsy feel and she delivered. We had a beautiful center piece table that was rustic and matched our tablescapes. She was happy to work with us on using some of our own supplies and keeping the budget within reason. She has great instincts and suggestions without pressuring or being overwhelming. Can't say enough good things. - Keith and Ben

Sent on 02/23/2017

Julia · Married on 09/10/2016

Nancy was AMAZING and the flowers were INCREDIBLE! I wasn't sure of what I wanted when I started the wedding planning process, and Nancy was so good at helping me to hone in on what I actually liked and didn't. I knew I wanted something untamed and full of rich colors and she was able to show me photos of different options. Once we had the colors and textures decided on, she just went with it and the results were more beautiful than anything that I could have imagined. I loved my flowers more than anything I have ever seen on Pinterest or in magazines (and man did I look at a lot photos). A friend of ours that is a wedding photographer attended our wedding and stated that he had never seen such a gorgeous bridal bouquet that fit the aesthetic of the venue and the bride's personality so perfectly. Nancy is truly an artist and a kind soul. She is clearly passionate about her work and takes each wedding seriously. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Nancy Bishop Floral Design's reply:

I am so touched and thrilled by this review! I might just not be seeing who wrote it, but whomever it is, i would like to sincerely thank and let you know that your taking the time to write a review and compiling such a lovely one means the world to me...i would like to thank you! Please email me!

Cara · Married on 08/27/2016

"Pinterest perfect." I heard that compliment over and over again during our wedding, and it was all because of Nancy's creative ideas and beautiful work. I told her I was going for "rustic elegance,"' wanted whites, creams and lots of green, gave her a budget and a few Pinterest pins, and then she just ran with it. I don't think I could have created something that stunning in my mind even if I had tried, let alone turn it into a reality. Nancy was also was super responsive and such a pleasure to work with - she even acted as an ad hoc wedding counselor at times, assuring me that all of my vendors, including her, were so dedicated to pulling together a beautiful event, and that I didn't have to stress about anything - and she was so right :) I am so grateful to her for bringing our fairy tale wedding to life - I cannot wait to admire everything again in pictures!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Sofia · Married on 08/20/2016

Nancy Bishop is one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. She brought magic, elegance, and completely understood what I was looking for, even though I didn't quite know how to articulate it. Leading up to the wedding the process was great and she made me feel totally taken care of. She has a warmth and an intuition that was amazing to work with. I trusted her and she completely exceeded my expectations. She got back to me right away with info, answers to any questions I had, and quotes.

Day of I hadn't seen the room before I walked in to walk down the aisle and wow, was I amazed. The flowers were so fresh. My vision was completely realized and this is thanks to Nancy. She has so many options for decor in terms of candle holders, runners, bird cages, etc. I also had a beautiful chuppah that Nancy made based on my Pinterest dreams while still staying in my budget. She was reasonably priced too so I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of the way other florists made me feel and she was respectful of my budget. My bouquet was the most beautiful bunch of flowers I have ever seen and the colors were perfection. Nancy also included a couple extras and little details like flowers in the bathroom and around our chairs that just made me feel extra taken care of. Thank you, Nancy, for helping my special day be so beautiful and magical.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Nori · Married on 07/02/2016

While five start rating seem to be pretty prolific across wedding wire, Nancy truly deserves it. If I had the option for more stars, I would go up in a heartbeat. Nancy helped us figure out exactly what we wanted, executed it perfectly, and stayed completely within the rather tight budget we gave her. We could not have asked for a better person to work with -- she was warm, caring, personal, and exceptionally talented at what she does.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Erin · Married on 06/26/2016

Nancy was such a pleasure to work with! She is such a kind person, and accommodated her services to exactly what we wanted to create for our wedding! My bouquet, as well as the bouquets for our sisters and mothers came out perfectly. We made our own, simple, floral arrangements for the tables and other décor; Nancy was able to provide us with exactly the amount of flowers we needed to do so. I would highly recommend her to other couples!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 06/18/2016

I do not even know where to start with Nancy- she is everything!!! During the wedding planning process she was way more than a florist, more like a florist/aunt/designer/friend/wedding planner!!! From the moment I had my first conversation with her I knew she was the right florist for me. Then when I went to her shop for a meeting with my mom, she had already created sample centerpieces for us to look at based on the pictures and previous discussions with flowers she just had on hand!

The flowers at my wedding were out of control amazing and she was able to do it within my budget. I had wanted a combination of tall and short centerpieces and oh my gosh, were they spectacular! When I walked into my wedding reception I could not even believe it was my own wedding reception with how amazing the flowers were! I believe the direction I gave was chic with a Vermont flair (who even knows what I was saying??) Nancy knows, that's who!! She brought my wedding dreams to life with the flower arrangements. She is truly a spectacular person to work with and an eye for design. I could not recommend Nancy any higher, not only for her floral design, but for what a wonderful person she truly is as well.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

If you're searching vendors for floral design stop here. Nancy Bishop is second to none. She is amazing and her work is breathtaking. Her expertise does not stop at flowers. She is your source for all decorating aspects. Nancy takes the time to get to know each client, sees their vision, and brings it to life. I was in complete awe when I laid eyes on my bouquet and blown away further when I stepped into our venue (an old carriage barn). It was straight out of a magazine. Nancy turned my wedding dreams into a reality.
    Nancy is creative, professional, and flexible. Just 4 days before our wedding we had to move our outdoor ceremony indoors to a church that had been vacant for over a year. When I told her we had to change the décor to accommodate an indoor space she never skipped a beat. I stepped into the church and it was beautiful. She added elements to bring both the church and the barn venue together.
    I truly can't say enough about Nancy Bishop Floral Design. She is one of a kind.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Nancy Bishop is a wonderful vendor and wonderful person to work with. Our daughter left many of the decisions for the flowers to Nancy, who has done flowers for many many West Mountain Inn weddings. Nancy would give ideas and our daughter would decide yes/no and it was that easy. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. The barn was decorated with flowers and the whole place was magical. Our daughter's bouquet was perfect for her dress and her personality. Nancy seemed to be able to read her wants over the phone/emails/texts. All brides are different and she seems to be able to figure out all their unique tastes and wants. With Vermont scenery and the WMI barn setting, Nancy's ideas for flowers perfectly complimented the venue and the bride/groom. Thanks Nancy for the beautiful flowers!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Sara · Married on 09/06/2015

Nancy is amazing!!! The flowers were beautiful and she was SO easy and nice to work with. Top-notch!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015