Fast Pony Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 11/02/2019

She is magic!

Melissa did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding florals. I know next to nothing about flowers and she was able to take a description of my vision and inspiration photos and whip up something that totally surpassed my expectations. My bouquet was beautiful and the tables, arbor and all the other elements were so perfect. Melissa was prompt, super easy to communicate with and just knew exactly what I wanted (all while helping me stay within my budget!). I couldn’t be happier with how our flowers and decor came out and I HIGHLY recommend working with Melissa if you have a chance. She is magic. Thank you Melissa!!!!
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela Married on 08/24/2019
    I had a fantasic time talking with Melissa about our wedding flowers. She is so talented with her craft, and I so appreciated the effort she put in to making a gorgeous floral proposal. She listens to everything you are envisioning and knows exactly what you will need for your day. Her response time is lightening speed and she is a joy to plan with!
  • Randi
    Randi B. Married on 08/17/2019

Melissa is the BEST!!

Melissa at Fast Pony Flowers is a flower genius - she not only knows absolutely everything there is to know about flowers, she also has impeccable taste and a uniquely creative vision. She was kind, straightforward, and reliable to work with. She provided flowers for our welcome dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner (tables), and dancing (barn) all of which were pure perfection. I would recommend her one million times over! Thank you Melissa for blowing our minds and helping us create such a special, loving, warm, romantic vibe for our wedding. We are so grateful for you!
  • Julia
    Julia L. Married on 06/22/2019

Creative Floral Design

Melissa created the most incredible florals that were creative, stunning and wonderfully balanced the color palette and style I had in mind. Highly recommend!
  • Kristin
    Kristin K. Married on 03/02/2019

Destination Winter Wonderland Wedding

Melissa was recommended by our wedding coordinator at the Grafton Inn. Our wedding was a destination wedding, so I really threw the ball into her court. I sent her my wedding vision board and the colors for my wedding and let her run with it from there.

She skillfully worked within my budget to create beautiful works of art. The wedding arch that she created was so stunning that our photographer decided to shoot it as the backdrop of our family photos. (This was not the backdrop that we originally planned).

She is also one of the sweetest people that you will ever meet and is so easy to work with.
    Mary Married on 09/08/2018
    Melissa is FANTASTIC!!! From our very first conversation I had a feeling she was just going to have the most perfect communication, flowers, and delivery. This all held true!! She literally has the best eye - I had honestly no idea what I wanted, but I knew what I liked. She made it happen! The colors, the flowers, and the pictures she would send made the process so incredibly easy. She has a vision and honestly if you just give her a few ideas of your colors and what you like then trust she will put it all together.
    Cara Married on 10/21/2017
    Melissa is truly a flower goddess / farmer-extraordinaire. I had so much fun planning our wedding flowers with her and then was absolutely floored when I saw them the day of. The flowers were gorgeous. Melissa understood my style and vision quickly from the outset. I always felt like we were on the same page, and I trusted her wholeheartedly. I appreciated how detail-oriented Melissa is. She was always very responsive and happy to discuss any small aspect of the flowers. Melissa is so very talented and a really warm, kind-hearted person. She also has a great sense of humor which is very refreshing when you're stressed planning a wedding! We were so glad we hired her and highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the area!!
  • Bri
    Bri Married on 10/18/2017

Beautiful!

Melissa was perfectly able to capture our vision. She created the most beautiful bridal bouquet with hand dyed ribbon along with our wedding parties flowers. She made greenery pieces for fireplace in the ceremony room and for our long table, which she also delivered and set up for us!
    Allison Married on 09/23/2017
    Melissa at Fast Pony Flowers went above and beyond our expectations to deliver the most beautiful arrangements for our big day! I had some ideas about what I was envisioning and Melissa helped shape them deliver beyond my expectations!! She presented a lot of options in regards to colors, ribbons, details etc. making sure we had the absolute best of everything. We relied a lot on her creativity and artistic talents to design arrangements and table scapes. She was super responsive, incredibly kind, and absolute joy to work with. We highly recommend her!!
    Emmy Married on 06/17/2017
    Melissa was wonderful to work with. She is very accommodating, personable, and talented. When I was first looking for a florist, I sent out numerous inquiries at once. And while other florists essentially scoffed at or acted inconvenienced by my budget, she was very enthusiastic and willing to work within it. Her flowers were nothing short of incredible. I'm serious, I almost fell over when I first saw my bouquet. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I was so happy with everything, from the corsages and boutonnieres to the arbor and aisle flowers. She crafted a very adorable basket for my flower girl. She also put together a gorgeous hairpiece for me when I requested it at the last minute. She went above and beyond, and I cannot begin to emphasize how happy I am that I went with Fast Pony Flowers for my wedding!
  • User2595942 2+ years ago
    Melissa did an incredible job on our flowers last weekend. Melissa hand picked out some antique Urns for our ceremony, put together some amazing swag, bouquets and my husband and groomsmen loved the thistle boutonieres-- so much so one groomsman was still wearing it at brunch on sunday!! Melissa is so proactive, responsive and easy to work with-- not to mention a sweetheart. If you're looking for an organic Vermont feel-- Melissa is your Florist! Did I mention she grows all her own flowers!
  • User2682940 2+ years ago
    Working with Melissa was great! She offered me lots of options and came up with the exact bouquet that I had imagined. My wedding day flowers were beautiful, and I didn't have to worry about a thing!
    Heather Married on 08/15/2015
    Melissa from the Little Flower Farm was far and away the best vendor and company I worked with planning my wedding. She kept me informed throughout the entire process, planned every detail to a T, was flexible, affordae, professional, creative, friendly, easy to talk to and just plain wonderful. She did such a beautiful job with our flowers, it was easily my favorite part of the day. I would recommend The Little Flower Farm to any and all brides looking for perfection!
    Ellen Married on 09/20/2014
    Working with Melissa was a wonderful experience. Getting to meet with her and decide what she would plant was unique and very rewarding. She helped me flesh out the gaps in my vision and allowed my seemingly crazy ideas to come to life.

We were overwhelmed by Melissa's flexibility, her passion and affordability. I had the best time planning and executing all that we could dream up. Working with Melissa was also a very special experience for me. I considered her role in our wedding absolutely crucial. Her warmth and the care she took with our wedding is now a cherished memory.

And to top it all off, the final product was breathtaking! The flowers were more beautiful and spectacular and more "me" than I could have imagined. Melissa's expertise and attention to detail allowed me to trust her completely and she proved invaluable in guiding me along the way. Her suggestions helped me capture the look and feel I was going for even when I couldn't articulate it. Our photographer, who was from out of town, said the flower were the most beautiful she'd ever seen, and she made a point to say she'd seen a lot of flowers given her profession!

Truly memorable and remarkable experience working with Melissa and her creations will blow you away!
    Brady Married on 08/02/2014
    Melissa is an absolute angel, and her flowers are top of the line. First, she is well known and respected here for not only her business but her warm and upbeat spirit as a person -- she is an amazing mother and a friend to so many people. Secondly, she was able to help me make decisions about my wedding flowers when I did not have a clue how to begin. I just knew that I wanted elegant flowers to complement our very beautiful natural setting, and she took it from there. Melissa never got offended if I did not like one of her flower suggestions -- it was like working with a sister. A wonderful, hilariously funny, warm and incredibly down-to-earth sister who made me feel at ease and much calmer about my big day. Arriving at our wedding location on the big day, it was all perfect -- she designed our chuppah with beautiful lengths of gauzey fabric and flowers, and had flowers on shepherd's hooks in the grass by the seating. I really love Mason jars, and she found a whole case of vintage ones with the metal wiring so they could be hung as well as being placed on tables. Our bouquets were incredibly elegant and I was just so grateful I could turn things over to her and did not have to monitor anything. Her sense of style is superb! I would recommend her to anyone, and I will use her in the future for any event needing flowers.
  • User2554151 2+ years ago
    The care and attention given to the flowers were beyond anything we expected! The flowers - -trending ahead of the times - - done just as the bride wished - - were exquisite. The whole experience was charming and relaxing. Melissa has a way of making your dreams come true . . .
    Amy Married on 08/10/2019

Prompt, Creative and high quality service

Fast Pony Flowers did an incredible job on the flowers for my wedding. I was nearly in tears when she delivered the flowers. She gave me a tutorial on how to hold the flowers and even asked me if everything looked ok the morning of my wedding. They turned out even more beautiful than I imagined and I gave her very little direction. The only direction I gave her were colors and photos from her website. She delivered everything on time, she was super easy to work with and is very talented. I highly reccommend Fast Pony Flowers!
    Abi Married on 05/21/2016
    Melissa takes great pride in her work and it shows with the final product. She was eager to send me pictures of flowers that she was growing throughout the winter/spring and provided great insight as to what would best compliment our venue/decor. Melissa was budget conscience and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to other brides.