Sarah's Weddings

Saint Albans, VT View map

$1,503 Typical Price

Sarah’s Weddings is a floral company based out of Saint Albans, Vermont. Specializing in weddings and events, this team of experienced florists design a variety of weddings from quaint garden style celebrations to classic black-tie affairs. With over 20 years of experience in the floral business, lead florist Sarah has developed an eye for stems that bring life into any atmosphere. Whenever possible, Sarah strives to incorporate locally-grown flowers and herbs to bring an extra ounce of character to your big day.

Sarah’s Weddings provides a variety of floral services. From consultations to delivery and setup, their team will go above and beyond to make sure you have a seamless customer experience. Arrangements include:

• Aisle décor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$135

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,503

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Meaghan
    Meaghan Married on 12/29/2019

If you’re getting married, make an appointment with Sarah to talk flowers!

I had a vision of what I wanted and a budget I wanted to stick in. Sarah helped make my vision come to life and recommended flowers that were in season so I stayed in my budget. When I saw the completed flowers on the day I couldn’t have been happier. It all came out better than I expected! If you’re looking for a florist, it’s worth making an appointment and having a conversation with Sarah!
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Sarah was so wonderful to work with! She was incredibly prompt with her responses and helpful in answering all of my questions. She followed my Pinterest boards and asked questions to ensure she understood my vision for our wedding day. As the day approached, she checked in and we reviewed everything ordered. She was flexible and happy to add to the order as we realized we wanted her to decorate our arbor, add cake flowers, and some of our numbers had changed. She labeled everything, which was incredibly helpful on the day of our wedding. I was unable to keep track of things but everyone knew who needed which boutonnière, corsage, etc. My mom who is very picky was so impressed by the wildflowers that Sarah was able to get and how beautifully everything was arranged. She mentioned to me how kind Sarah was and how she was so appreciative of her offer to decorate the entire arbor with the tool and floral arrangement. Everything really was so lovely - the bouquets, centerpieces, arbor, cake flowers, corsages, boutonnières, aisle flowers - my vision became a reality thanks to Sarah! I look forward to sharing some photos once I get them from our photographer. I highly recommend working with Sarah!

Sarah's Weddings's reply:

Thank you Marissa for the kind words. It was so nice working with you and your mother. Can't wait to see the beautiful pictures.
    Sarah
    Jessica Married on 08/10/2018
    Sarah did an amazing job with our flowers. She was so easy to work with! I had a specific look I wanted for my flowers, and Sarah pulled that off perfectly. She was flexible when I messaged her to cancel certain flowers and add different ones to our selection. The bridesmaid's bouquets were beautiful, as well as the flower girls and my own. I really appreciated Sarah's honesty and input when choosing flowers that would be able to last in the heat and sun for the entire day. She was incredibly responsive, very reasonable with her pricing, and was organized through the delivery and set up. I loved working with Sarah!

Real Weddings

• Charlotte & Travis
    125 photos · 03/08/2020

9 Bank Street Saint Albans, 05478
Location of (Sarah's Weddings)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding