35633 Cherry Bark Way, Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About DK Designs

DK Designs specializes in custom, handcrafted clay floral designs, as well as tropical and Asian-inspired wedding stationery. Clay flowers are created utilizing CLAYCRAFT™ by DECO© Soft Clay, formerly DECOMAGIC Soft Clay.

Diane Phillips of DK Designs was recently featured on the Martha Stewart Show on April 1, 2008. She showed Martha Stewart how to make hydrangea flowers out of CLAYCRAFT by DECO Soft Clay.

weddingdetails2 2
aab1a20be0f0fa69 Logo 03
DKDesignsInvitations

20 Reviews for DK Designs

Shannon · Married on 03/22/2014

Diane was absolutely wonderful to work with. She worked with us to create exactly what we wanted and was always good about incorporating changes and ideas into the design. She even helped with some last minute changes too. I think given I really did not have to lift a finger on these invitations that everything was reasonably priced. Diane was a dream to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2014

I loved my bouquet, hair flowers, and boutonnière! Everything held up so well and I love that I can treasure it forever. The few times I emailed the vendor her responses were prompt and courteous. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Leanne · Married on 06/16/2013

My hair gardenia was beautiful and received so many compliments! Service was prompt and I received my flower within a few days from ordering.
    I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/19/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DK Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 450.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Cassandra Dieterle Photography
    Cassandra Dieterle Photography Wedding Photographers

Diane from DK designs is an amazing designer! Her details when brought together with the wedding theme either in her floral crafts or with her printed materials really make the event complete! As a photographer its important to me to be able to tell the entire story and with intricate details as DK Designs provides it makes my job even easier! Thanks Diane for providing such wonderful quality and service to all of my brides! Aloha, Cassandra Dieterle

• 35633 Cherry Bark Way Murrieta, 92562 See on map