DK Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Shannon Married on 03/22/2014
    Diane was absolutely wonderful to work with. She worked with us to create exactly what we wanted and was always good about incorporating changes and ideas into the design. She even helped with some last minute changes too. I think given I really did not have to lift a finger on these invitations that everything was reasonably priced. Diane was a dream to work with.
  • User1306881 2+ years ago
    I loved my bouquet, hair flowers, and boutonnière! Everything held up so well and I love that I can treasure it forever. The few times I emailed the vendor her responses were prompt and courteous. Thank you so much!
    Leanne Married on 06/16/2013
    My hair gardenia was beautiful and received so many compliments! Service was prompt and I received my flower within a few days from ordering.
    I highly recommend.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 04/04/2013
    Diane does the most amazing work! Very professional and easy to work with.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/28/2012
    I am so so happy I decided to go with clay flowers for my bouquet! My flowers looked - and still look - beautiful. Diane was great to work with and is so talented. The details she captures are incredible - the pollen, the ruffles at the end of the petals, the curvature of the flower. Absolutely amazing. And she can even perfect nature. I wanted daffodils in my bouquet, but was a little concerned they might be too intense next to some of the other flowers I chose. So Diane just softened their natural color when she chose the clay. My whole wedding theme was springtime flowers and I was really bummed when the regular flowers started dying. It was so nice my bouquet stayed perfect. I look at my bouquet every day - a practical and pretty heirloom. Looking back, this is one of my favorite wedding decisions. Thank you so much Diane!!
  • Blumbriel
    Jessie Married on 10/10/2010
    Diane's work is incredible. I knew that I wanted to go with a clay bouquet for my wedding, so I could have meaningful flowers that were not in season for my October wedding. I told many of my guests about the flowers before the wedding, and, at the wedding, they came up to me, asking why I hadn't gone with clay flowers - but I had - they just look so amazingly real!

The flowers are beautiful and life-like, and not heavy at all. Everyone who got a flower (corsages, boutonnieres, and hair flowers) were delighted that they had a beautiful keepsake of our wedding after the big day. I am delighted that my bridal bouquet will always look as beautiful as the day that I was married.

Diane is incredibly flexible and great at communicating, so it was easy to work with her, even thought she was across the country. She will work within your budget to make sure you get the most beautiful flowers you could ever imagine.

The greatest compliment was from a friend who was not a fan of anything but real flowers - he couldn't believe the detail that went into each flower, and how beautiful they looked. If you can find it in your budget, I would highly recommend having Diane create your flowers - it's worth every single penny.
    Laurie Married on 04/17/2009
    I used DK Designs for my bridal bouquet. I had always planned on arranging my own bouquet, but one month before the wedding, I stumbled across Diane's work, and had to have a handmade bridal bouquet. I contacted her in March, and she agreed to make my bouquet, even with such short notice, during wedding season. She emailed me frequently during the days leading up to the wedding (relieving any stress I may have had). She spent Easter morning finishing my bouquet, so she could get it in the mail with plenty of time. It was beatiful! I recieved so many compliments on my bouquet, and people still can't believe it wasn't real flowers. The best part is that I get to keep my perfect bouquet forever.
    Carol Married on 02/15/2009
    Five stars doesn't say enough about DK Designs. The quality of work was exceptional, we had lots of compliments on the decor that we ordered. Diane was absolutely fantastic to work with. Timeliness was awesome and we always received speedy answers to our questions...even on the weekends & during the evenings! I'd highly recommend DK Designs and I'd love to have the pleasure of working w/ DK Designs again! Mahalo for making our wedding a beautiful one!!!
    Kara Married on 01/30/2009
    Diane was so wonderful to work with, her work is truly extrodinary and unique. What I appreciated most about working with Diane is her professionalism. She never left me "hanging", and always found the time to answer my questions and make great suggestions in my best interest. It is wonderful to work with such a professional who really cares about her clients and their wedding details! I am so happy that I chose DK designs for my invitations, programs and favors.
    Alyssa Married on 12/06/2008
    Diane at DK Designs was a large part of my wedding. From invitations to programs to menus to placecards and favors - she did it all! She was wonderful to work with and very communicative throughout our planning process. Her work is incredible - creative, artistic, unique. Everything she created for us truly helped to establish the theme of our wedding. I received so many compliments from family and friends on all of her work, and she deserves the accolades! I highly recommend DK Designs!
  • trish4evertrue
    Trish Married on 11/15/2008
    I found Diane's shop on Etsy and fell in love instantly. She got in touch with me immediately and was very helpful/patient while we figured out what I was looking for. She kept me updated throughout the entire process and even sent me pictures so that I could see what the finished product looked like before I got it shipped to me. She gave instructions on care and maintenance and also worked with me on shipping(which some won't do) to send it via the carrier of our choice. When my Bridal Bouquet arrived...I was absolutely amazed..the pictures did not do it justice. She is truly the master of her craft! I will definitely recommend her services to any bride i come in contact with!
    Emily Married on 10/18/2008
    Working with Diane was amazing. She custom made everything from the type of flowers to the color. Her work is stunning and I am thrilled to have it for a lifetime!
    Kirsten Married on 10/17/2008
    Diane was wonderful to work with! She managed to design my dream flowers for my wedding and I never even spoke to her in person!!! She is extremely quick to respond to questions and concerns. Always kept me updated on her progress. Was flexible and willing to try new things. My flowers looked amazing! I received so many compliments and the best part is that I keep to keep my bouquet forever! The rest of our families appreciated being able to keep their corsages and/or boutonnieres as keepsakes of the day as well. I would recommend Diane to anyone. Her prices were comparable to the florists I spoke with and flowers from her won't be wilted the next day!!!
    Laura Married on 08/08/2008
    A+ overall for DK Designs! I would strongly recommend any brides to get in touch with the creator behind this vendor! She is super awesome and accommodating to a fault.
    Did I say she makes beautiful bridal bouquets that you can treasure forever?!
    The flowers from DK Designs were one of my favourite things from my wedding :)
    Debi Married on 07/12/2008
    I found DK Designs 3 months before my wedding. Diane was amazing to work with and decided to do my flowers in the short time frame. I'm grateful she did. We worked mainly via email. She sent me pictures of my flowers as they were in the process of being put together. Because of a mistake that *I* made (telling her the wrong flower type hyacinths instead of hydrangeas) she re-did the flowers for me with no complaints at all.

My flowers were shipped to me in Colorado and packaged very well. Nothing was broken and Diane supplied me with a tracking number. It's been 4 months since my wedding and my flowers look as beautiful as they did when I first saw them. I would highly recommend DK Designs to anyone looking for a reputable floral designer and wishing to keep a vital part of their wedding day for a lifetime.
  • mere02
    Meredith Married on 02/08/2009
    Absolutely amazing! It was two weeks before my Wedding and the vendor who was to be making the flowers for my hair fell through. I had no idea what to do, and stumbled upon a blog describing wonderful handmade flowers by Diane. I contacted her, giving her my information and preparing for her to say my date was just too close in. She did not - in fact she was so flexible and worked to make sure she could provide the exact flower I was looking for. In the end, the flowers were PERFECT and just what I was looking for. I had numerous compliments on them and have even provided her information to friends. Diane was amazing to work with, and her flowers turned out ah-mazing! I would recommend her to anyone who asks! :)
    Paulette Married on 03/13/2009
    Diane created my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the mother's corsages out of clay. They came out beautiful! Her pricing was reasonable (considering that you can keep them forever!) She was always quick to respond to any questions and provided suggestions. She was great to work with, even with the distance between us (FL & CA). No items were damaged during shipping and she even sent me a sample to look at.
    Kawamoto Married on 08/03/2008
    Although were a few spelling errors in our invitations that both DK & I missed, Diane was very flexible and willing to work with us to rectify the situation. She was incredibly creative and did beautiful work. We loved the save the dates & invites to much, we carried that design throughout the entire wedding.
  • Asuka
    Asuka Married on 12/30/2010
    Diane is talented, smart and a wonderful person. Her flowers are every girl's dream. MY entire wedding was decorated with her clay flowers and it was stunning. She shipped everything to Hawaii for me and was a whiz. I love all of my flowers and I have the bouquet, centerpiece, cake-topper, ring pillow, corsages/boutonnieres ad favor boxes decorated like a shrine in my house. You don't kill or trash any real flowers, you get to keep everything and you can have the exact flowers and colors you ever dreamed of, so clay flowers are excellent. I had my wedding in december in hawaii and I love all spring flowers so I literally thank god I found her to make my flowers! I had everything I wanted and she made my dream come true!
    Jessica Married on 02/22/2009
    Diane's products are excellent, truely unique, best invitations I have ever seen. They were perfect for my Hawaiian Wedding!