10 Old Rock Valley Road, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Shannon Giselle Photography

Shannon Giselle Photography is a photography business based in Holyoke, Massachusetts. Shannon, owner and photographer, enjoys placing her couples in natural light to capture their true essence in the most natural way possible. Shannon also takes special care to capture the many little details and special moments as they occur on your wedding day so that you can remember them each time you gaze at your photographs. She realizes that these small moments in time are what make up the big memoires as time goes on and she wants you to be able to look back and clearly remember the details of your love story.

Shannon Giselle Photography provides her photography services for not only weddings, but also engagements as well. In addition to wedding related sessions, she also offers family and children, seniors, portraits, maternity, newborn, and business and commercial headshot sessions. Her photography services include:

• Additional hours

Shannon Giselle Photography 7
  • Jaya

Jaya Mathur · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome experience

We hired Shannon to shoot our wedding in the Berkshires and were incredibly happy with the experience. We would definitely recommend her services!

Shannon was a pleasure to work with from our first call together up through the actual wedding day. She’s friendly, a truly skilled people person (she quickly learned all the names of our family members), and clearly sees herself as part of your team on your wedding day (I didn’t take her up on it, but she even gamely offered to help hold my train in the bathroom). She was an incredibly positive presence and really helped put us and our families at ease.

Perhaps most importantly, Shannon captured truly beautiful candid and staged photos in both color and black-and-white. She also took lovely photos of the setting, including the ceremony site, reception tent, and other decor. For our couple photos, she shot us in several locations and permutations (standing still v. walking, looking at each other v. looking at the camera, etc). I found it difficult to know ahead of time which shots of us I would want, and I’m now happy to have so many different photos of us to choose from.

We opted to add Shannon’s husband, Charlie -- who is also a photographer -- for a flat rate. While it’s tough to tell exactly what Shannon v. Charlie captured, it felt like great value. My sense is that together they were able to capture many more candid moments of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception than Shannon could have captured just on her own (particularly because we went with only a 5.5-hour package, as opposed to an 8-hour package). I expect that adding Charlie would be even greater value if you want getting ready photos for each spouse.

There are a few things I would recommend keeping in mind if you hire Shannon: She shoots a lot of weddings so it’s worth reminding her of the specific shots you want a few days before the wedding (e.g., we had emailed a month before and asked if she could take a photo of each table at the reception, but this ended up falling through the cracks). Also, don’t be afraid to speak up if you have preferences that deviate from how she typically shoots (e.g., we had reservations about doing traditional “first look” photos, but ultimately went along with Shannon’s suggestions. As a result, the “first look” photos look a bit forced -- but I’m sure that if we had spoken up ahead of time, Shannon would have adapted).

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Shannon Giselle Photography 11
    Shannon Giselle Photography 12
    Shannon Giselle Photography 13
    Shannon Giselle Photography 14

Gaby · Married on 04/27/2019

The best around, hands down.

Words can't even describe home much we LOVE Shannon and her work. When we were looking for our wedding photographer, personality was extremely important to us and let me tell you, Shannon has an amazing one. She is kind and sweet but knows how to take charge and always has your best interests at heart. From our first Skype meeting, Owen and I knew she was the one. Our engagement shoot was beyond amazing - she captured us perfectly and was able to use tons of natural light. I instantly felt comfortable with her. Shannon was there every step of the way as we planned our wedding (and I will be honest - i texted/emailed/frantically called a ton of times and she was always there to talk me through everything). On the day of, Shannon and Charlie seriously made the day run so so so smoothly while still making sure we got all of the shots we requested. The ones I have seen so far are INCREDIBLE and I am so excited to see more and relive the big day all over again. Do yourself a favor and snatch Shannon up to photograph any of your big life events - I can guarantee you will be happy you did. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she fit right in with our crazy family and one of my favorite memories of my wedding is taking a minute to dance with her - I truly feel she was a guest who happened to also have a camera. Shannon does great work and this is only the beginning for her!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Shannon Giselle Photography 15
    Shannon Giselle Photography 16

Shannon Giselle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• 10 Old Rock Valley Road Holyoke, 01040 See on map
    413-232-3442 (Phone number)
    9178436391 (Other Phone Number)
    9178436391 (Fax Number)