127 Park Road, West Hartford, CT 06119 Map · Phone number

About KiSSandMaKeUp

An award-winning wedding makeup service in West Hartford, Connecticut, KiSSandMaKeUp specializes in flawlessly customized wedding makeup. Owned and operated by Pamela Dintzner Contreras, the company prides itself on listening closely to its clients' wants and needs to achieve their desired look. Passionate and professional, KiSSandMaKeUp is the perfect choice for enhancing your natural beauty on your special day.

KiSSandMaKeUp provides clients with an array of wedding makeup services. For a truly enjoyable wedding preparation experience, said services include:

• Consultations
  • Traditional makeup application
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
KiSSandMaKeUp proudly offers wedding makeup to clients located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Services are extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

Follow KiSSandMaKeUp on

KiSSandMaKeUp 5
KiSSandMaKeUp 6

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2018

A Must-Have on Your Big Day

I love, love, love this team! Before I hired them, I browsed through their instagram, and it was clear they were the best out there and I had to have them for my big day! Pam emailed me back so quickly and was always so friendly and ready to answer any/all questions I had (and as a bride, we have a lot!) On the day of my trial, I walked in to their GORGEOUS studio and was blown away by the space and her team. I felt like I was just hanging out and having a conversation with friends. Pam and Kellie made me feel so incredibly beautiful during my trial and on my wedding day, I don't think I can ever thank them enough. Pam has built such an incredible business with an insanely talented team of stylists and artists, if you are lucky enough to secure them for your special occasion, DO IT!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 09/07/2018

I am so glad that I found KiSSandMaKeUp and booked them for my and my bridal parties makeup. Right from the beginning their communication was easy and the pricing is extremely reasonable. I was set up with Katie, who I loved right away at my trial. She is an amazing makeup artist and also a very sweet person. On the day of she was so attentive to everyone's makeup. She knew exactly what would look good on each person and enhanced their details while still making everyone look cohesive. I cannot recommend her/KiSSandMaKeUp enough!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Allison · Married on 08/17/2018

I am thrilled to share my experience after receiving the incredible services the kissandmakeup team provided. From the makeup and hair trial to the day of my wedding reception, the team of artists truly put all their energy, thoughtfulness, and expertise into providing me and my matron of honor with exceptional care. We felt heard in regards to what our goals were for both hair and makeup, as well as, confident to ask the artists what their thoughts were once getting to know us and learning of our individual visions for the big day. What sets this team apart from competitors is that on top of excellent results, all members of the team were available to discuss needs, punctual when arriving to our location, and demonstrated dedication to their work throughout the entire process.

If you’re contemplating requesting KiSSandMaKeUp’s services, just reach out...you won’t be disappointed and there will be incredibly warm and professional individuals on the other end of that phone call, email, message, etc.

Enjoy!

Sent on 10/13/2018

KiSSandMaKeUp FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Teeth Whitening, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing

• Alison Marie Photography
    Alison Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

KiSSandMaKeUp is the only hair & makeup team I use for all of my boudoir shoots! I highly recommend them to my brides as well!! Pam & her team are the best of the best! I always enjoy working with them & they are punctual & professional. Not to mention everyone always looks fab after leaving their chair! Outstanding vendor!

• Brooke Ellen Photography
    Brooke Ellen Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Pam on several occasions. She does absolutely stunning work! She does such a great job paying attention to detail, and is so personable and kind. She does a great job keeping on schedule which is so important on a wedding day!

• We Dream Weddings Consultants
    We Dream Weddings Consultants Wedding Planners

She really is a pro at what she does. She is more than a makeup artist, she really cares about you and what you want for your wedding day. She goes above and beyond to make your day really special.

• 127 Park Road West Hartford, Connecticut, 06119 See on map