LA Page Makeup

Meriden, Connecticut View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi guys! I’m Lauren and I am the owner of LA Page Makeup. I’ve been providing makeup services to CT and New England for over 10 years and have found nothing lights up my world more than serving clients and giving them the confidence to shine!

I am a dog lover, cheese is my kryptonite, and Netflix is seriously the best way to chill.

I have earned my beauty and theatrical makeup certificates, as well as certificates in lash lifting and tinting. Continued education is so important to me!

My favorite part of doing makeup is the look of awe my clients get when they look in the mirror. If I can help give you the confidence and self-love to shine, I’ve done my job right!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair Removal
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Kerrin E. Married on 06/04/2022

Wonderful Experience!

Patty and Christine did a fabulous job making me and my wedding party look like movie stars! I am really bad with hair but Patty was somehow able to read my thoughts and translate them into the perfect wedding hair! Furthermore, she was able to make all the bridesmaids hair different but with the same fairy garden, whimsical vibe without me even asking. Every girl had a braid incorporated into her hair style which were all different and unique to each girl. Christine made us all feel so incredibly beautiful with makeup that made our facial features shine and added to our natural beauty. I didn’t even feel like I was wearing makeup because everything was so light and airy. We got SO many complaints and all felt like royalty. 5 out of 5 stars!!! Thank you for making our day so special!

Love,
    Kerrin

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Kerrin, thank you for such a glowing review! Patty and Christine enjoyed working with your group and I'm glad to hear the feelings were mutual.
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 06/03/2022

Just as I invisioned

Lauren and Carissa did my makeup and hair for my wedding day (as well as all of my bridesmaids, flower girl and mother-of-the-groom!) They did an amazing job! My makeup and hair both held up all night - no touch ups needed!!! Couldn’t be happier! From start to finish, Lauren was very responsive and professional and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Thanks again for everything!

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Nicole, we had the best time working with your group! Thank you for such a lovely review. I'm so glad the look was exactly what you wanted and lasted all night!
    Alyssa S. Married on 05/28/2022

Felt beautiful!

Professional, kind and made everyone feel comfortable! So happy with how all of our hair and makeup looked! Made the day as stress free as possible. Would definitely recommend for any event!

LA Page Makeup's reply:

Alyssa, thank you for your kind words! It's our pleasure to provide exceptional service and I'm so glad you felt we did.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

82 Sunset Ave. Unit 2 Meriden, Connecticut, 06450
2038485241
Location of (LA Page Makeup)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding