Beauty by Alexis Karedes

Cheshire, CT View map Visit website

Working out of Cheshire, Connecticut, Beauty by Alexis Karedes specializes in hairstyling and the application of makeup for your wedding occasion. Alexis is a passionate professional who has many years of experience in the industry. She is a graduate of Quinnipiac University with a business degree in entrepreneurship. What’s more, this expert attained her cosmetology license from Paul Mitchell The School North Haven. Having worked alongside some of the beauty industry’s most prolific names, Alexis has earned herself a reputation for her high-quality work and personalized approach.

Beauty by Alexis Karedes offers a variety of services to help you capture the desired look for your big day. Alexis and her team are happy to work on-site at your venue or in their professional salon, whichever you prefer. You can avail of services ranging from luxury spray tans to expertly executed hairstyling and detailed makeup applications. This includes but is not limited to:

• Haircuts and blowdry’s
  • Hair extensions
  • Makeup
  • Brow lamination
  • Eyebrow waxing and reshaping
  • Woman-owned

Kiely G. Married on 02/20/2022

Absolutely Perfect

I found Alexis because she was local to my area. She was responsive and completely accommodating throughout the entire process. Starting with the trial, she made me feel comfortable and was extremely personable. I brought photos to share what I was looking for and she was spot on. She adapted and adjusted based on my feedback (but she didn't need much). I also appreciated all the photos she took to preserve the look so we could recreate it on my wedding day. Alexis also recommended which lip products to purchased so I could reapply throughout the wedding day as needed. On the day of the wedding Alexis and her team arrived promptly and ready. I was so pleased with both my hair and makeup and received so many compliments. I had a large bridal party and the team she brought was excellent. Everyone was so pleased with their hair and makeup. I was pleased they were able to work with all skin tones and hair textures and they made each bridesmaid and our mothers feel comfortable and beautiful. Alexis and her team made sure they stayed for touchups and made any adjustments as necessary. I would absolutely recommend Alexis to anyone looking for hair and makeup for not just their wedding day but any event.
    *I don't have all my photos back but here are a few to highlight her work
    Kait S. Married on 02/12/2022

Exactly What We Needed!

Alexis and her assistant did such an amazing job with our hair and makeup! When I originally went to Alexis for my trial, she looked at the various pictures I brought, incorporated my vision, and did a great job. She even recommended extensions and color matched my hair to help me get the look I was going for!

A couple of weeks before the wedding, I realized I wanted a different look. Alexis quickly was able to pivot, emailed me pictures showing similar work that she's done before, and put me at ease with the new direction.

On the day of the wedding, Alexis NAILED the look I was going for. Additionally, she did an amazing job with my bridesmaids' makeup. She also did a fantastic job with the groom's family, who rarely wears makeup or intricate updos, and with the bride's mother, who has extremely curly hair and a fear of anyone else touching it.

Overall Alexis was amazing, and I'm so glad she was part of the wedding team!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Cheshire, Connecticut Cheshire, CT, 06410
2036009920
Location of (Beauty by Alexis Karedes)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding