179 Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon

A bridal shop in Middletown, Connecticut, Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon is dedicated to providing its clients with the very best in bridal designs. Owned by Krista Lastrina Matthews, the company has been a staple in the Connecticut wedding industry since 2009. Distinctive and memorable, Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon guarantees you will feel the most beautiful on your special day!

Designs Offered
Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon carries the lines of a variety of wedding dress designers. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Allure Bridal
  • Allure Couture
  • Allure Romance
  • Essense of Australia
  • Stella York
  • Christina Wu
  • La Sposa

Other Services
Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon offers an array of wedding gown services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Bridal accessories
  • Appointments
  • Alterations
  • Preservation

Areas Covered
Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon proudly offers wedding dresses and gowns to clients located in Middletown, Connecticut. Services are extended to interested clients throughout Hartford County, Connecticut; New Haven County, Connecticut and Fairfield County, Connecticut.

Follow Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon on
3368586139228176384 n 51 663062 157867955157311

53 Reviews for Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon

• Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Experience was a dream come true

After one visit to an off-the-rack store and one full-blown bridal appointment, I was getting overwhelmed. Thankfully, Holly was ready to come to my rescue. Her only request was that I keep talking, even when it was entirely unhelpful like “I don’t know, there’s just something weird about it.” She managed to find something that has every element and tiny detail I liked from the thousands of dresses I’ve looked at and 30+ dresses I’ve tried on, so my dress is this composite of all of my favorite things from all those dresses. I truly had that moment when I felt like a bride and a princess, and the whole store made me feel special and beautiful.

Another thing I loved about this store was that all the sample dresses actually fit me. There’s nothing worse than wanting to try on a dress but not even being able to get it on since the sample is a bridal size 6. The girls made me comfortable and actually promoted healthy body images by having a variety of sizes. I’ve been losing weight to get healthy, so alterations were a concern, but since they can alter down two full sizes, I feel better. The woman who measured me even told me that I don’t even have two sizes to lose, which felt incredible to hear and helps me feel validated for all my hard work. I can’t wait to shop here with Holly for a veil and other accessories!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Davis · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Amazing experience with genuine people! I couldn't be happier!

Shopping at Lastrina was one of the best wedding planning decisions that I have made! Initially, I made an appointment here during a sample sale weekend, because I knew that my budget was on the smaller sides compared to what many bridal salons offer. They ended up having several regularly priced options within my budget, too! I found my dress within 30 minutes and I am so in love with it!

The shopping experience itself was amazing; the shop is really beautiful and felt very special just walking in. My consultant, Alyssa, was so kind and genuine. I felt so comfortable talking with her and she was also very interactive with my group as we discussed what we liked/didn't like about different gowns. She and everyone else in the salon were so wonderful and helped me feel really amazing and confident in my decision!

My gown has already come in and I had my try-on appointment last month. Krista, the owner, was right there offering information and input about alterations, answering any questions that I had and making suggestions to help keep costs down. I also accidentally got some make up on my gown (ah!) and Krista herself has worked to remove the stain! She has also been very responsive with any call or email that I make and is helping to schedule my alterations appointment with their tailor that they work with (all of this even during Covid-19 craziness right now!). I highly recommend Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon to any bride looking for an amazing and personalized experience!

Sent on 04/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 179 Main Street Middletown, Connecticut, 06457 See on map
    860-322-5432 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon)