Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon

Middletown, CT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A wedding dress shop located in Middletown, Connecticut, Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon is dedicated to providing its clients with the very best designs. Owned by Krista Lastrina Matthews, the company has been a staple in the Connecticut wedding industry since 2009. Distinctive and memorable, the shop strives to ensure that to-be-weds will feel the most beautiful on their special days.

Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon has an expansive collection of gowns and apparel for soon-to-be newlyweds, members of wedding parties, and celebration attendees alike. To help their clients find the perfect match, they offer appointments, alterations, and preservation. The shop contains a wide variety of accessories that can complete any look. They carry the lines of a variety of dress designers, including, but not limited to:

• Allure Bridal
  • Allure Couture
  • Allure Romance
  • Essense of Australia
  • Stella York
  • Christina Wu
  • La Sposa

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren B. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Wedding Dress Appointment

I cannot recommend Lastrina Girls enough!!! They did a private appointment so it wasn’t crazy busy which I can say was wonderful!! My consultant Holly was absolutely amazing, attentive, knew exactly which items to pull based on what I explained to her, most importantly she was amazing with my 2.5 year old daughter who wanted nothing more than to try on flower girl dresses!!! I can’t thank you ladies enough for a wonderful experience and for helping me to find THE dress!
  • Melody
    Melody B. Married on 05/27/2022

Amazing Experience

Lastrina Girls was the first and last salon I looked at for my wedding dress. I had my appointment with Katie and she was so sweet, kind and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with her right away and I never felt pushed while I was there. She made my appointment go smoothly and was able to find the perfect dress for me based off of what I described and respected my price range. Katie really helped make my experience exciting while shopping for my dress. I also got some of my accessories from the salon and my alterations were done there. Their professionalism and communication is top notch; no matter who I engaged with at the salon, all the women were extremely friendly and really made me feel special. I am very happy I got my dress from Lastrina Girls!
  • Shaina
    Shaina S. Married on 05/21/2022

Great Bridal Salon in Central CT

Huge selection of dresses from popular designers. Consultants were knowledgeable, patient, and extremely helpful for picking out full bridal look.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

179 Main Street Middletown, CT, 06457
Location of (Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding