Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon Reviews

Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 6
Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Experience was a dream come true

After one visit to an off-the-rack store and one full-blown bridal appointment, I was getting overwhelmed. Thankfully, Holly was ready to come to my rescue. Her only request was that I keep talking, even when it was entirely unhelpful like “I don’t know, there’s just something weird about it.” She managed to find something that has every element and tiny detail I liked from the thousands of dresses I’ve looked at and 30+ dresses I’ve tried on, so my dress is this composite of all of my favorite things from all those dresses. I truly had that moment when I felt like a bride and a princess, and the whole store made me feel special and beautiful.

Another thing I loved about this store was that all the sample dresses actually fit me. There’s nothing worse than wanting to try on a dress but not even being able to get it on since the sample is a bridal size 6. The girls made me comfortable and actually promoted healthy body images by having a variety of sizes. I’ve been losing weight to get healthy, so alterations were a concern, but since they can alter down two full sizes, I feel better. The woman who measured me even told me that I don’t even have two sizes to lose, which felt incredible to hear and helps me feel validated for all my hard work. I can’t wait to shop here with Holly for a veil and other accessories!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 8

Christina Croce · Getting married on 06/26/2020

Caring Staff

The Staff at Lastrina was so attentive. They made me feel very special for the moment my family and I walked in. They took the time to get to know what I wanted and the style wedding I was having. I never felt rushed. Would recommended my friends here.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Karina · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Excellent variety, Great Service, So Much Fun!

It's a CT Kleinfelds! Lastrina Girls is the most wonderful bridal shop! The shop itself is so beautiful and I had the pleasure of working with Hayley and Krista and I couldn't have had a better experience. They are so caring, they take their time and really get to know the bride as a person. After visiting a few shops beforehand, I found my dream dress within my budget! at Lastrina and I can't wait to wear it! They are so accommodating, truly wonderful people. Absolutely recommend stopping by this shop, you will not be disappointed! They have all of the styles and accessories you could imagine! Thank you, Hayley for finding me the most beautiful dress in the world and thank you, Krista for making my wedding dress dream come true! I am Proud to be a Lastrina bride!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Laura

Laura Satkowski · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful experience

This was such a wonderful experience. They only book one appointment per hour so it was quiet and easy. Alyssa was an excellent attendant and found me the perfect dress. They also had several dresses on sale, so it's easy to find something at your price point. The store was beautiful and immaculate. Can't wait to go back for my fitting- would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 12/28/2018

Nice variety of gowns

Although I did not find my wedding dress at Lastrina Girls, I did have a lovely experience there! My consultant was very friendly and allowed me to try on several dresses without hesitation. They have a beautiful selection of gowns!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2018

Highly Recommend!

I am soooo happy that I made the choice to get my dress (and all of our bridesmaid/family dresses) at Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon. They were absolutely phenomenal throughout the entire wedding planning process. I found my dream dress at Lastrina, and from shopping with my bridesmaids, to picking out accessories, to all of my fittings, each visit was so special, and all of the associates at Lastrina are so kind, knowledgeable, helpful, and so excited for you. Everyone at Lastrina was such a delight to work with, and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding dress!!! You will have a truly amazing experience with Lastrina!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kathryn · Married on 09/22/2018

I went to 4 different bridal salons and this was by far the best most personal experience and had the best up to date dresses! The consultants really understood what I wanted and guided me to my dress! It is stunning and quite affordable! Under 2,000! I really recommend lastrina girls! And they truly can accommodate every size 0 - 32 probably larger honestly! They were wonderful!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Nadine · Married on 08/10/2018

Krista has been amazing. I flew in from another state to spend the holidays with family and Krista made time for me to come in the day before Christmas. I told her what I was looking for and she had a great selection. She ended up pulling out a dress that was not what I thought I was looking for but she asked me to try it on anyway. She said she had a feeling about this dress and she was right. It ended up being the dress that I picked and I can't wait to wear it for my wedding. Because I am not local she spoke with me at length about what I needed to look for in a tailor from hidden fees to the fitting timeline. She always responds to emails and phone calls immediately. I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2018

Had a great experience finding my dress at Lastrina Girls! The shop is beautiful and the staff really helped me to explore many options without getting overwhelmed. When I went there, I also had bridal appointments at 2 other dress shops and ended up cancelling because I walked out of Lastrina girls with my dress in hand 45 minutes after I walked in. I also bought a stunning headpiece there and used their recommended seamstress, Pina at Flavia's tailoring. AND I used their drycleaning services with great success. Would absolutely recommend Lastrina Girls, they definitely know what they are doing!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/12/2018

I had stopped at several places for my dress. I really just didn't feel pretty in any of them - until I went to Lastrina's! By far the best place! Every single dress in that place was absolutely stunning. All the woman in there were so helpful and truly cared about your big deal. They made me feel special and respected my budget. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing selection of gowns and very good pricing for alterations!!! The girls that work here really care about their clients. They listen and make sure you’re happy! I went to other places before I stopped at lastrinas and I wish I had started at lastrinas . They had amazing customer service and they’re the sweetest!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

I can’t say enough about Krista and team at Lastrina! Everything about Lastrina was perfect - my appointment was private with no other brides dress shopping at the same time as me and they genuinely listened to everything I was looking for in a dress! I had 2 appointments with Lastrina and during my second one I said yes to the dress of my dreams! The pricing is also great! Anyone within a budget should have no issues finding their dream dress here. 100% highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 9
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 10

Ewelina · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Krista, Melissa, Pina and the rest of their team at Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon! I worked with Melissa during my appointment, and felt like royalty. The salon was empty during my time block, and I appreciated the intimacy and quiet environment while we discussed my wedding and shared ideas of gowns I was looking for. I'm so thrilled to say the very first dress I tried on was the one. I traveled to another appointment at another high-end salon that day, and was appalled at the hectic environment and the lack of knowledge of the staff. Needless to say, none of the gowns compared to the styles at Lastrina Girls. I'm so grateful that I not only found the gown of my dreams at Lastrina Girls, but that I was able to experience such a warm and welcoming environment. Krista, Melissa, and Pina treated me like family and made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I have since recommended this salon to every bride-to-be I know and hope to spread the word that Lastrina Girls is truly the best of the best!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2017

Lastrina Girls was the first place I went to look for my dress. From the minute we walked in to my appointment they were so welcoming and we were the only people there. It was nice being the only bride with an appointment you really got that 1:1 attention from all the wonderful ladies that work there and they make you feel so special. I went in thinking I knew what I wanted which was and A line. They put me in every style of gown to try and see what I liked and ended up picking a fit and flare. They really knew what they were doing and made me feel so special during the process. When I kept going back to the third dress they dressed me up with a veil and flowers and I ended up purchasing the dress. Going back for alterations and fittings was painless, they were flexible with when I could come and always welcomed me by name and really made you feel special in your pick. I would suggest this place to anyone looking for a more quiet place and has really nice gowns of all styles. Mine was a Stella York. I wish I could do it all again!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

I would highly recommend that Lastrina Girls is on every bride's list for both bridal dresses and bridesmaids dresses. My bridesmaids got their bridesmaids dresses from Lastrina Girls and the girls looked so fabulous in them. It can be hard sometimes to pick dress that looks good on different heights and body types, but Krista had so many options to choose from. So many guests at our wedding complimented how beautiful the dresses were and what a perfect color they were. When I visited Krista I knew I wanted a "natural" color, but wasn't sure what color to choose - it can be a pick choice and it determines a lot of the details at the wedding. Krista was so knowledgable about what color looked good in pictures and with different tones and her recommendations were on point! I cannot thank Krista and her team enough! She is such a doll to work with and super professional - always answering all my emails and phone calls timely and patiently! Thank you again :)

Sent on 09/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2017

Had such a wonderful and easy experience with finding the perfect dress! I had been to two other bridal stores prior and did not have the personal touches that were provided at Lastrina's. They were able to keep to my budget and I will be back to find my bridemaid dresses!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2017

Krista is absolutely awesome. She helped me pick out the perfect wedding dress. It was gorgeous and our wedding guests are still talking about it. Krista is very honest and kind--I always felt comfortable and appreciated her insight. She will not let you walk out the door with a dress that doesn't look perfect on you. I highly recommend LaStrina Girls!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Donata · Married on 07/14/2017

I ended up starting off my dress search at Lastrina girls because my best friend had such a wonderful experience with her own dress last year. As soon as I got there I felt relaxed, Krista the owner is amazing. She asks you all about your wedding, and how you want to look and feel on your big day. I spotted a dress I wanted to try as soon as I got there, and that’s the first one Krista pulled! She pulled a mix of all different ones that were so beautiful! I never ever thought I would feel so beautiful in a dress. The first one I tried on that Krista picked was mine. I knew it, and didn’t want to take it off! I tried on all the other pulled dresses and even tried on a couple my Mom and Sister pulled. I put the dress of my dreams back on and begin posing for pictures with my family. It was such a fun and relaxing time. Krista really makes you and your family feel so important. We had the entire salon to ourselves. She told us where to take good pictures, and jacked me up with a veil to really get the “OMG its real” feeling! Since my sister was there, we even had time to try on bridesmaid dress and see how a couple looked up against my dress to get the full effect. Krista really has an eye for this stuff; my mom was so impressed with everything she started to tear up a bit. It was such an amazing experience I look forward to every appointment I have with them! Truly a magical day for me and my family, it’s everything you want when dress shopping for your wedding dress!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

I went to Lastrina Girls on another local bride’s recommendation. Amy found my perfect dress on the first try. She had asked me to show her pictures of styles I was thinking of trying and my price point. I was willing to try different styles to see what might look best on me. She stayed within my modest price point and the first dress was perfect. I tried on a few more to be sure, and I was temporarily torn between 2 similar dresses, but the price and fit of the first one won me over. I went with a strapless fit-and-flare with a corset back, which worked out well for my constant fluctuations in size. The entire process was stress-free and easy. I did all of my fitting appointments at their tailor’s shop instead of in the salon due to my schedule, which was wonderful.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 11
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 12
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 13
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 14
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 15
    Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon 16

Rosaria · Married on 02/18/2017

Krista helped me find the perfect dress in a short amount of time! She was so helpful, and made me feel comfortable the entire time!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Tina · Married on 10/30/2016

Every Bride knows that the dress is a MAJOR thing. Not only do you want to feel special and beautiful but you want to feel 100% sure of your decision.
    Lastrina Girls offers a VIP type appointment where you are the only bride in the store and get treated like a princess basically. I went into my appointment very nervous about my body type and with a very specific style in mind that I hoped I love on me as much as I have seen on the models. Krista was able to make me feel at ease and comfortable in my own skin while she put me in multiple dresses that fit what I was looking for. She would ask me what I specifically liked and didn't like of every dress I put on so that she could figure out EXACTLY what I wanted. It only took us 5 dresses to find THE ONE.
    From the very start, through the 2 fittings, to pick up everyone at the salon was amazing.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Karole · Married on 10/09/2016

Excellent personal service. Dress selection and alterations were amazing. Felt like my dress was the most important thing in the world to the staff

Sent on 10/21/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/02/2016

I could not have had a better experience with Lastrina Girls! Krista was amazing to work with. She helped me find the perfect dress and was so reassuring throughout the entire process. I called and emailed countless times with questions and always received a helpful response quickly. I went back with my bridesmaids to shop for their dresses and had another great experience. Krista is truly the best. She is so knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her brides. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Lastrina Girls was the only bridal salon that I visited, and would highly recommend for any bride to be. I was drawn into the store from our jeweler as well as their summer allure trunk show. When I arrived with my mother, future mother in law and sister in law we were seated and spoke with Krista about my wedding, dress budget, venue, and likes/dislikes. Both Krista and her staff pulled 5 or 6 dresses, the first being what I thought was the ONE. It wasn’t until Krista herself pulled something that on the hanger did not look like something I would have chosen. Well, it ended up being the dress! From that day forward I was updated frequently on the status of my dress, and booked easily for my fittings. I did use the in house tailor without any issues – although I did not require many alterations because I was fitted so well! She also offers many sales throughout the year including one for veils in which I was able to try on the sample dress and veil together. Krista’s salon is a hidden gem – both herself and staff are extremely professional and easy to work with. I will miss my visits there as they made me feel like the one and only bride to be!

Sent on 10/20/2016