15 Merchants Ave., Taftville, CT 06380 Map · Phone number

About Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique

LOVE ME TWO TIMES BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

Located in Southeastern CT in the quaint village of Taftville, just outside of Norwich, minutes away from the casinos. We are a full service Bridal Boutique. In our Bridal Boutique, you will find made to order designer wedding gowns from a size 2 to 32, as well as attire for the entire wedding party!

Love Me Two Times an authorized Morilee retailer carrying wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses and Mother of the Brides! We are also an authorized Justin Alexander Adore Bridal retailer. For the groom/groomsmen we offer for rent or purchase tuxedos/suits through Jim's Formal Wear as well as Smartformalwear! We have many other made to order formal gowns, veils and accessories. For an additional charge, we also provide alteration services for all formal dresses.

To complete your wedding day attire, we have a wide selection of orderable veils, hairpieces, Jewelry & Shoes.From head to toe, we can help you choose a look that is perfect for that special occasion. Book an appointment and let us help you choose that Wedding Gown of your dreams!

**We are open by appointment only, please copy the link below to schedule your appointment!**

Follow Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique on

31 Reviews for Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique

• Kimberly

Kimberly M. · Married on 11/07/2020

I said YES to the dress

Kristen was very welcoming. She was fantastic and helped me find the dream dress that I would have never chosen on my own. She was incredibly patient with me and I did not feel rushed out at all. I was blown away with the prices of the dresses and veils. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress on our special day!
    Thank you for making “ The Dress Day” such beautiful day!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Kelsie

Kelsie L. · Married on 09/30/2020

Wedding dress shopping made easy!

I think one of the easiest parts of getting married for me was finding my perfect dress thanks to Love Me Two Times! Price, quality, experience are all a 5/5 for me, and the ease of alterations added to it made such an easy, stress free experience.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Anouchka

Anouchka · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing, best decision so far in my wedding planning!

Abby was amazing! I was nervous walking in because the selection options is insane! I went in with an idea of what I was looking for. I stuck to the body time but style was so different, thankfully Abby knew what I wanted without me knowing! Kirsten is amazing owner. She’s passionate. She prices dresses reasonably. She knows her stuff! With a consignment store, I was expecting to see stains here and there; honestly didn’t see one!!! I would definitely encourage everyone in the area to try this store prior to going to a place with $2000+! I paid $500!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• HGK Designs
    HGK Designs Wedding Florists

We were in a show that Love Me Two Times participated in and I just have to say that they had probably the most beautiful selection of dresses I have ever seen!! I know my sister would have loved to have gone to Love Me Two Times if she had not bought her dress but she is definatly getting her shoes from them! I would highly making them your first stop for a dress!

• ESTOccasions Wedding Planners

This is one of the best bridal shops around. The selection is amazing and always changing because they bring in so many gowns, many from NYC. I don�t think I can express how amazing they are to work with. They have a real understanding of what looks good on a person, while still listening to what the client is looking for. The prices and the quality is what every bride wants. They also have a nice selection of mother of groom and bride gowns, and party dresses. If you are in need of alterations, they can even take care of that. I recommend them in a heartbeat.

• Custom Floral Wedding Florists

The staff at Love Me Two Times are a delight, their selection of beautiful gowns and accessories astounding, and their low, low prices absolutely jaw-dropping. Shop them first. You will not be disappointed.

• 15 Merchants Ave. Taftville, CT, 06380 See on map
    Appointment only.
    Location of (Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique)