Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique

15 Merchants Ave., Taftville, CT 06380 Map · Phone number

About Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique

**Bridal walk-ins welcome Wednesday-Friday. Appointments required for weekend visits**

Love Me Two Times now renting tuxedos through Jim's Formal Wear!

LOVE ME TWO TIMES BRIDAL
& CONSIGNMENT BOUTIQUE

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique is one of south eastern Connecticut's best kept bridal secrets. We are located in the small town of Taftville, Connecticut just outside of Norwich, minutes away from the casinos. We are a full service Bridal Boutique as well as an upscale womens consignment shop. In our Bridal Boutique, you will find BRAND NEW DESIGNER wedding gowns from a size 2 to 32, from designers such as Demetrios, Alvina Valenta, Maggie Sottero, Paula Varsalona, and Vera Wang to name a few, all of which are priced hundreds, sometimes thousands below retail price. We also offer one of a kind Bridesmaid Dresses, as well as Mothers, and Flower Girls. To complete your wedding day attire, we have a wide selection of NEW and orderable Veils, Tiaras, Jewelry & Dyeable Shoes. We also now rent tuxedos through Jim's Formal Wear to help outfit your whole party!

Whether you are looking for a one of a kind prom gown, ball gown, or something special for your cruise, you will be sure to find what you are looking for. From head to toe, we can help you choose a look that is perfect for that special occasion. Our dress selection changes frequently, so make sure you check in often to see our new arrivals. Stop in and meet our Staff and let us help you choose that Wedding Gown of your dreams!

Follow Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique on

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 6
Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 7
  • Anouchka

Anouchka · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing, best decision so far in my wedding planning!

Abby was amazing! I was nervous walking in because the selection options is insane! I went in with an idea of what I was looking for. I stuck to the body time but style was so different, thankfully Abby knew what I wanted without me knowing! Kirsten is amazing owner. She’s passionate. She prices dresses reasonably. She knows her stuff! With a consignment store, I was expecting to see stains here and there; honestly didn’t see one!!! I would definitely encourage everyone in the area to try this store prior to going to a place with $2000+! I paid $500!!!!

Sarah Hammar · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Wedding dress

Such a great experience! A large selection all at a great cost! I was so indecisive and spent almost all day at the boutique! All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you kirsten and Abby for you patience and help with finding my dream dress!

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 8
    Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique 9

Jodi · Married on 10/31/2018

I called Wednesday March 14th to make an appointment to try on dresses (specifically a Maggie Soterro dress they had posted online a few days before) this was my first time. Not only did Kirsten make me feel welcomed, special, and listened to what I had to say but she was personable, funny and felt like a long time friend. I will recommend her to everyone I know getting married or to just shop around.

Love Me Two Times Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Consignment, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• HGK Designs
    HGK Designs Wedding Florists

We were in a show that Love Me Two Times participated in and I just have to say that they had probably the most beautiful selection of dresses I have ever seen!! I know my sister would have loved to have gone to Love Me Two Times if she had not bought her dress but she is definatly getting her shoes from them! I would highly making them your first stop for a dress!

• ESTOccasions
    ESTOccasions Wedding Planners

This is one of the best bridal shops around. The selection is amazing and always changing because they bring in so many gowns, many from NYC. I don�t think I can express how amazing they are to work with. They have a real understanding of what looks good on a person, while still listening to what the client is looking for. The prices and the quality is what every bride wants. They also have a nice selection of mother of groom and bride gowns, and party dresses. If you are in need of alterations, they can even take care of that. I recommend them in a heartbeat.

• Custom Floral
    Custom Floral Wedding Florists

The staff at Love Me Two Times are a delight, their selection of beautiful gowns and accessories astounding, and their low, low prices absolutely jaw-dropping. Shop them first. You will not be disappointed.

• 15 Merchants Ave. Taftville, 06380 See on map