1007 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06032 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning

An award-winning wedding gown and dress service in Farmington, Connecticut, Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning specializes in the preservation and restoration of beautiful wedding garments. A part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 50 years, the company is committed to treating each item with the utmost care and respect. Providing quality service and an unmatched attention to detail, Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning will not only meet your needs but exceed your expectations!

Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning offers a number of wedding gown and dress services for brides and bridesmaids to benefit from. Said services include:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation

Areas Covered
Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning proudly offers wedding gown and dress services to individuals located in Farmington, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested individuals throughout Farmington Valley and Hartford County, Connecticut.

Follow Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning on

12 Reviews for Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning

Angela · Married on 02/11/2017

Highly recommend Edricks bridal gown cleaning and preservation service!

Lorraine · Married on 08/13/2016

I looked at other establishments who said they would clean and preserve my gown but that my gown would be sealed in plastic wrap and should I open it, the warrantee would be void! How would I ever know if it was cleaned and if I did want to look at my dress again, how could I? Edricks beautifully cleaned and carefully muslin wrapped and stored my dress in pretty box- no plastic wrap. They even gave me gloves to wear should I want to look at my dress! I did pay a little more than usually quoted prices, but my dress and over skirt were extremely soiled (outdoor wedding) and they were perfectly cleaned. I feel I got an honest and superior service.

Award

Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

• 1007 Farmington Avenue Farmington, Connecticut, 06032 See on map
    8606772030 (Phone number)
    8006772030 (Other Phone Number)
    8606770195 (Fax Number)