1007 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06032 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration

Wedding Gown Cleaning & Preservation:

Edricks Fine Drycleaning has long been regarded as Connecticut’s gown cleaning and restoration specialist for over 35 years. We understand how important your gown is and have the expertise to treat each and every gown with the utmost care and respect.

Gown Preservation
Upon arrival, we inspect each gown before processing to identify stains, tears, missing trim, or other areas that need special attention. We choose the best method to safely clean the gown and make all necessary repairs or alterations. All missing buttons and trim are carefully re-sewn and special attention is paid to finishing. We then preserve the gown in an acid free box, surrounded by acid free tissue and wrapped in muslin. We then cover the box in an addition muslin wrap for extra protection and to keep the gown in a natural environment. You may inspect your gown before packaging and actually be present for the preservation process Our boxes are never sealed and we recommend inspecting your gown every year. As a member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, we offer an international guarantee on all our preservations. Call us at 860-677-2030 or email at dryclean@edricks.com for a price quote.

Restoration
Do you have an older gown belonging to a family member that you would like to wear? We take great pride in our ability to restore older or antique gowns close to their original condition. During our consultation, we will go over every aspect of the gown and the restoration process. I will "paint" a picture for you so you can see how the gown will look after the process. We perform all alterations in-house and can add or replace lace or other decorative trim as needed. We also clean and restore christening gowns or any other garment that needs attention. Call us at 860-677-2030 to make a consultation appointment or email me personally at david@edricks.com. You may also ship your gown to my direct attention with our dryclean by mail service.

Follow Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration on

12 Reviews for Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration

Angela · Married on 02/11/2017

Highly recommend Edricks bridal gown cleaning and preservation service!

Lorraine · Married on 08/13/2016

I looked at other establishments who said they would clean and preserve my gown but that my gown would be sealed in plastic wrap and should I open it, the warrantee would be void! How would I ever know if it was cleaned and if I did want to look at my dress again, how could I? Edricks beautifully cleaned and carefully muslin wrapped and stored my dress in pretty box- no plastic wrap. They even gave me gloves to wear should I want to look at my dress! I did pay a little more than usually quoted prices, but my dress and over skirt were extremely soiled (outdoor wedding) and they were perfectly cleaned. I feel I got an honest and superior service.

Award

Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning -Gown Preservation and Restoration FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

• 1007 Farmington Avenue Farmington, Connecticut, CT 06032 See on map
    8606772030 (Phone number)
    8006772030 (Other Phone Number)
    8606770195 (Fax Number)