2192 Silas Deane HWY, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Mariella Creations

MARIELLA CREATIONS has set the standard for creating the most beautiful brides for more than four decades by offering the latest styles in bridal gowns and accessories from the world's finest designers. Every bride-to-be is made to feel special from the moment she walks through our doors for the very first time.

Mariella Creations Inc. offers all bridal attire and accessories. No matter what your budget or style may be, Mariella Creations can help you find the right dress for you and your entire bridal party. They have an expansive, two-floor inventory that includes:

• Bridal and bridesmaids gowns
  • Junior bridesmaids and flower girl gowns
  • Mother gowns
  • Evening Gowns
  • Prom Gowns
  • Cocktail Dresses
  • Jewelry, belts, sashes, and other bridal accessories
  • Headpieces, veils, and hair accessories

Follow Mariella Creations on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Wedding Embassy
1fe1d1fa81084c7b 1512598996912 color0362

226 Reviews for Mariella Creations

• Tiffany

Tiffany G. · Getting married on 05/27/2021

I found “THE dress” here!

I had a great first experience here working with Nella. She did a great job bringing things in for me to try after seeing my reactions to different styles of dresses. Nella’s been here for many years and has a lot of experience helping women find the perfect gown! She advised us that white is out now and that they don’t get many dresses in white, though most dresses can be ordered in white. I have trouble choosing something I can’t see in person, so I knew it was unlikely I’d order a dress in a color I hadn’t seen, like there aren’t even pics online of different colors of each dress (some perhaps, maybe depends on company?)!

It was odd to have to give a credit card # to book an appointment but I guess when you have limited weeknight and weekend hours you do what you have to to deter no-shows. If you don’t show, you get charged $25, which is reasonable I guess.

We were told that if your bridesmaids also buy gowns here then they get 10% off their dresses and the bride gets 5% off her dress, which is a nice little perk. I knew I could DEFINITELY find a dress here, but I was told there’s another store I needed to check out near Boston so I wasn’t ready to commit on my first visit here, but I found three dresses here that I liked, a lot! I also loved the private space you get so that you aren’t in the middle of the showroom on display, like at the major chain that sells dresses (I went there first so I’d have something to compare to).

I ended up coming back here two additional times; the third visit was to actually order one of the 3 gorgeous dresses I tried on during my first two visits. I went to 5 stores (including this one) during my search for the perfect wedding dress, and started comparing all dresses elsewhere to my faves here and knew I had to come back and order what I started realizing was “the one”!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Melina

Melina B. · Married on 04/12/2021

Great selection, great customer service

I went into Mariella’s with 5 pictures of the type of dress I would be looking for. The stylist came back with 5 dresses, all of which were incredibly beautiful and matched exactly what I described, but all being unique in different ways. I was very pleased with her selections. Additionally, all of the dresses were within the price range I gave her. I fell in love with one of them more than the others and knew it was the one, but also had an appointment at another place and felt like I had to go because it would be rude to be a no show. The stylist was a bit disappointed (understandable) but did not pressure me one bit and said that if I decide the dress is the one to come back anytime. I went to the other store and quickly saw that nothing compared so I went right back to Mariella to order the dress. They took me right in to measure me and were extremely accomodating even though it was no longer my appointment time. I highly recommend searching for your dress at Mariella’s as they have an amazing selection and everyone there is extremely friendly and helpful.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Mariella Creations's reply:

Hi Melina, Thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time. Best wishes always, Mariella
  • Hannah

Hannah S. · Married on 03/07/2021

Beautiful dresses and excellent service!

I found my wedding dress at Mariella's and my experience was fantastic. Both my mother and my sister found their wedding dresses there, so it was a really unique family experience for me to go, as well! For a girl who never wears dresses, they made the entire process smooth and enjoyable, and I found the perfect dress! They were happy and kind the entire time. I have gotten bridesmaid dresses from them in the past, and I have always had an outstanding experience.

Sent on 04/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mariella Creations FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mariella Creations 1
    15% Off Shoes or Jewelry

15% Off Shoes or Jewelry Good until June 29, 2019

• Joan Dylan Wedding DJs

Not just the best place to get all of your wedding gown... get the mother of the bride, bridesmaids and cocktail dresses that WOW everyone. Marriella and the entire team work their fingers to the bone to help guide you to your best look and they will not stop until you and your entire party look flawless! So kind and sweet too.

• 2192 Silas Deane HWY Rocky Hill, Connecticut, 06067 See on map
    Location of (Mariella Creations)