1571 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Atiana's Boutique

Established over 10 years ago, Atiana's Boutique is Connecticut's largest social occasion provider. Our experienced bridal consultants are excited to help you build the perfect wardrobe for your dream wedding!

Shop our bright and welcoming bridal suite, featuring hundreds of wedding gowns- from classic and elegant, to trendy and couture. Complete your look with a matching veil, and the perfect accessories.

Visit our private bridesmaid suites, where you will make lifelong memories with your bridal party, while our consultants help you navigate our extended selcetion of bridesmaid styles, to determine the what's best for your unique wedding party.

This one stop shop also offers mother of the bride / mother of the groom dresses, flower girl dresses, and tuxedo rentals!

Follow Atiana's Boutique on

Atiana's Boutique 5
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Great dresses!

I purchased my bridesmaid’s dresses and my wedding dress from here. The staff is so great and so helpful. Me and my other friend who are getting married went to pick dresses and we had girls that were in both weddings. We were so anxious that it was going to be difficult but the staff at Atiana’s made it so smooth and so easy. The girl who helped me with my wedding dress was so helpful and so patient, she actually picked my dress out! She called and gave me updates with every step. I was so great-full. I can’t wait for the dresses to come in!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Atiana's Boutique's reply:

Hi Alexa, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad our staff provided a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Thank you so much for including us in your special day!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2019

Beautiful Wedding Gown Choices!

Atiana's Boutique was my third and last stop on the first day of wedding gown shopping. I ended up trying on the gown I chose a second time and compared it several times in the mirror to a few from other shops on my phone and as soon as I had THE moment and broke down in tears, I knew it was THE one. Atiana's is the largest prom dress store in CT, but they have a beautiful, completely separated bridal area and concentrate on one or two brides at a time, so your time is intimate and focused. I went for alterations during weekdays which was perfect because no other customers were in the store and I had the entire alteration area to myself. Jasmin (I hope I'm spelling your name right!) did my alterations. We had four appointments over the span of a couple months and she took all my concerns into consideration with ease and patience. She made sure my gown fit exactly how I wanted, including when I changed my shoes on her last minute. She took everything in stride and I absolutely loved working with her! Don't overlook Atiana's for your wedding gown - you just might find the one! :)

Sent on 12/22/2019

Allison Shaw · Married on 11/02/2019

Dress of my dreams

I had an amazing experience shopping at Atiana’s — from the moment we walked in until the moment we found my dress, we were supported the whole time. Both me and my bridesmaids were able to pick out our dresses on the same day, and many of my bridesmaids got their alterations there. I have been going to Atiana’s since I got my prom dress, and so happy with my wedding dress I got from here!

Atiana's Boutique 6
    Atiana's Boutique 7
    Sent on 12/01/2019

Atiana's Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Allie! It was a pleasure helping your and your bridal party. You look absolutely amazing in your wedding dress!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Atiana's Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Atiana's Boutique 1
    Bridesmaid Alteration Package

ALTERATION SPECIAL: Bridesmaids in registered bridal parties- be sure to ask about or bridesmaid alterations package. Have your dress hemmed, straps taken up, top taken in, and bra cups sewn in for one flat rate!

• 1571 Boston Post Rd Milford, Connecticut, 06460 See on map