Atiana's Boutique

Milford, Connecticut View map

Established over 10 years ago, Atiana's Boutique is Connecticut's largest social occasion provider. Our experienced bridal consultants are excited to help you build the perfect wardrobe for your dream wedding!

Shop our bright and welcoming bridal suite, featuring hundreds of wedding gowns- from classic and elegant, to trendy and couture. Complete your look with a matching veil, and the perfect accessories.

Visit our private bridesmaid suites, where you will make lifelong memories with your bridal party, while our consultants help you navigate our extended selcetion of bridesmaid styles, to determine the what's best for your unique wedding party.

This one stop shop also offers mother of the bride / mother of the groom dresses, flower girl dresses, and tuxedo rentals!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jess
    Jess Married on 09/25/2020

Lovely Service

Lovely dress, great alterations. Very accommodating.
  • Regina
    Regina F. Married on 05/01/2020

Outstanding

I was in search of THE dress. I found Atiana’s through the designer. When I called, the clerk was immediately helpful. After some initial questions I was transferred to Stephanie. It only got better from there. Stephanie was helpful, calm, kind and extremely pleasant. I drove to the store in Milford CT from NY. Best trip I ever made. The store was well stocked with every kind and color dress you could imagine. It is well staffed with helpful and pleasant men and women. Clean and well organized.
    My experience with Stephanie was exceptional. She also called Lauren in to the mix - she was also super helpful and nice.
    We tried on THE dress and a few others, looked at accessories and other shorter extra dresses. All with great patience and help from Stephanie. She stuck with me through the ordering and delivery scheduling, never once losing patience, calmness, kindness and smiles. The owner was there in the mix of thing and I found him to be helpful and nice to others as well.
    I hIghly recommend Atiana, Lauren BUT especially Stephanie!
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 04/24/2020

Great dresses!

I purchased my bridesmaid’s dresses and my wedding dress from here. The staff is so great and so helpful. Me and my other friend who are getting married went to pick dresses and we had girls that were in both weddings. We were so anxious that it was going to be difficult but the staff at Atiana’s made it so smooth and so easy. The girl who helped me with my wedding dress was so helpful and so patient, she actually picked my dress out! She called and gave me updates with every step. I was so great-full. I can’t wait for the dresses to come in!

Atiana's Boutique's reply:

Hi Alexa, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad our staff provided a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Thank you so much for including us in your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Atiana's Boutique 1
Offer

ALTERATION SPECIAL: Bridesmaids in registered bridal parties- be sure to ask about or bridesmaid alterations package. Have your dress hemmed, straps taken up, top taken in, and bra cups sewn in for one flat rate!

• House of Wu
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 1 Review
    · Wedding Dresses

1571 Boston Post Rd Milford, Connecticut, 06460
203-877-7700
Location of (Atiana's Boutique)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding