Orange Restoration Labs

454 Old Cellar Road, Orange, CT 06477 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About Orange Restoration Labs

Orange Restoration Labs is a professional gown care service in Orange, Connecticut. Their team of wedding gown specialists thoroughly clean, restore, and preserve specialty gowns, no matter the type of fabric, age, or details. Gown preservations include your personal inspection and museum-quality materials so that the gown does not yellow and will last a lifetime or more. Orange Restoration Labs also restores yellowed and stianed gowns, veils, christening gowns and other precious pieces of clothing.

Experience
Sally Lorensen Conant, Ph.D., President of Orange Restoration Labs, is a former museum curator. For more than thirty years she has been using her conservation expertise to clean, restore, and preserve gowns.

If you are interested in cleaning your wedding gown before or after the wedding, Orange Restoration Labs has the right service for you. They hand spot your gown to prevent color fade and carameized sugar stains. If you are having your gown preserved, you personally inspect your gown before it is placed in an acid-free, museum-quality wedding chest with a window. Acid-free tissue buffers the folds of the gown and keeps it in place. If your vintage gown is yellowed and stained, Orange Restoration Labs can remove those stains and restore the gown to its original color. Orange Restoration Lab offers free consultations for all potential clients. Ask about free pressing before the wedding.

Follow Orange Restoration Labs on

Orange Restoration Labs 3
Orange Restoration Labs 4

Shari · Married on 10/08/2018

Absolutely Wonderful Dress Cleaning

Sally and Orange Restoration Labs are wonderful! It was so easy to schedule a time to drop off and pick up my dress from her location in Orange. She and her team did a fabulous job getting the black dirt stains out of my wedding gown hem and allowing me to inspect it before packing it with care in front of me. They offset their Carbon footprint which is a bonus. I'm completely satisfied with how Sally got my dress back to looking like new when I thought I had ruined it. I highly recommend Orange Restoration.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Orange Restoration Labs's reply:

So glad you are happy with your gown! And thanks so much for sharing your photos with us. Love your chuppah!

Peggi · Married on 08/18/2018

If you want quality workmanship; if you want to work with a professional; if you want superior service; if you want to work with someone who will move heaven and earth to make it happen - then you want Sally Conant at Orange Restoration Labs. From the very first time I sent an inquiry email to her to find out about having my only daughter's wedding dress pressed as it had traveled with her in her car several times during a move, Sally was supportive, willing to go out of her way to make it happen and very very good at what she does!! We did not know who to trust as we are not locals and I can tell you I am so very happy we took a chance. On her wedding day Sally personally delivered her dress and veil to our hotel and it was pressed and immaculate and had forms inserted to keep the shape of the dress as intended. Thank You Sally!! Mother of the Bride

Sent on 08/23/2018

Orange Restoration Labs's reply:

You are very welcome! It was the perfect dress for Nicola, and I am delighted we could help.

Orange Restoration Labs FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Warranties
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • What is your return policy? Full Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Orange Restoration Labs 1
    Gown Care Coupon
    $40 off minimum purchase $300. May not be combined with any other offer.

• This Modern Love Events
    This Modern Love Events Wedding Planners

Excellent and trustworthy service for wedding gowns and heirloom pieces

• Creative Concepts by Lisa
    Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

Orange Restoration really is the best in the industry! Don't trust your gown to just any dry cleaner- go to the best in the biz...and that is Sally at Orange Restoration Labs! You will be thrilled you did!

• 454 Old Cellar Road Orange, Connecticut, 06477 See on map