Orange Restoration Labs

Orange, Connecticut View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

. . . because you love your gown! Before or after your wedding, you can trust Orange Restoration Labs to give very special care to your very special gown. If your gown needs pressing or cleaning and mending before the wedding, call us. When we clean your gown after the wedding, you are invited to inspect it, and then, while you watch, your gown is layered with acid-free tissue and folded into a museum-quality, acid-free wedding chest. Our preservations include a written international guarantee that your gown will not yellow or have caramelized sugar stains, white gloves for safe handling, and pressing at no charge when your gown is to be used again. Orange Restoration Labs also offsets all carbon emissions with donations to Carbonfund.org so your gown preservation is a green gown preservation, too.

Experience
Orange Restoration Labs has been caring for your precious family gowns and linens for more than thirty years, and our
r award-winning service has been recognized by the International Drycleaners Congress and the Association of Bridal Consultants.

Pressing, cleaning, or restoration, Orange Restoration Labs offers the right service for you. Your wedding gown is individually hand-spotted, cleaned, and hand-pressed. Have vintage wedding gowns, christening gowns, uniforms or family linens that are yellowed and stained? Orange Restoration Labs can restore heirloom fabrics to the true color. Free consultatons to discuss the care of your gown, new or old. Ask us about free pressing before the wedding.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Warranties

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Full Refund

• Leah
    Leah G. Getting married on 09/03/2022

INCREDIBLE experience with Orange Restoration Labs!

I decided that I wanted to wear my mother's beautiful vintage wedding dress for my wedding! My mom got married in 1984 and the lace/satin dulled and changed color over the years. I was very concerned about finding someone who specialized in dress restoration and would treat the dress with the care, respect, and attention to detail I felt the dress deserved. Well, let me tell you....Sally did an incredible job. The dress was restored beautifully. She is responsive, professional, and meticulous. I can't recommend her enough to restore, preserve/clean your treasured dress.

Orange Restoration Labs's reply:

Lucky you to have a mother with great taste! It's a stunning dress, and I am delighted you are pleased with our work.
  • Meghan
    Meghan H. Getting married on 07/10/2022

The best restoration & services around

Orange Restoration removed make-up stains on the back of my wedding dress. I had no hope of them coming out. Sally was responsive, quick and very helpful! She got the stains out and the dress looks AMAZING. I would highly recommend Orange Restoration!

Orange Restoration Labs's reply:

Very happy to help! Always hard to keep makeup from getting onto your gown. Some brides tie a silk scarf over the head and face before putting on the gown. The silk keeps hair in place and prevents contact stains from makeup.
    Niki Married on 12/10/2021

Wedding gown cleaning

After wearing my wedding gown for my small intimate wedding ceremony this year, my dress had dirt stains on the bottom of the dress. Because I will be wearing it again next year for my larger ceremony, I needed my dress cleaned, and I am so happy I found Orange Restoration labs. My dress was cleaned in a reasonable amount of time and it looks as good as new. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to have their wedding gown cleaned

Orange Restoration Labs's reply:

Such a lovely review, thank you! Hope your second event this year happens exactly as planned--and that we will see you again afterward!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Orange Restoration Labs 1
Offer
$40 off minimum purchase $300. May not be combined with any other offer.

This Modern Love Events This Modern Love Events Wedding Planners

Excellent and trustworthy service for wedding gowns and heirloom pieces

Creative Concepts by Lisa Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

Orange Restoration really is the best in the industry! Don't trust your gown to just any dry cleaner- go to the best in the biz...and that is Sally at Orange Restoration Labs! You will be thrilled you did!

454 Old Cellar Road Orange, Connecticut, 06477
Location of (Orange Restoration Labs)
5 holmes street Norwalk, CT, 06851
800-950-6482

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding