A Little Something White Bridal Couture

Darien, CT View map Visit website

A Little Something White Bridal Couture, based out of Darien, Connecticut, is a wedding dress boutique. Owner Ashley Krauss and her team take a personal approach to their work, hoping to make every client feel comfortable in their store. They go the extra mile to find the right gown to make their customers feel confident and beautiful. Ashley opened this store in 2012 and immediately knew that she had found her calling. She loves getting to know each and every client and puts their vision and needs first. Ashley sees her boutique as a blend of modern and classic, offering options for all styles.

At A Little Something White Bridal Couture, to-be-weds work one-on-one with an experienced stylist to help them make their dream look a reality. They offer private dressing rooms for added comfort while you search for your perfect gown. Some of the designers they carry include Amsale, Carolina Herrera, and Pronovias. Accessories, including veils and jewelry, are also stocked in store. In addition to these products, A Little Something White Bridal Couture also offers alterations, gown cleaning and preservation, and gown and veil restoration.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 01/29/2022

The best Dress shop in Fairfield County

Okay, where to start... Firstly I had the pleasure of working with Yvette who is just a wonderful human and an amazingly experienced individual. When I finally went to a little something white I had already gone to 6 shops and by that point I was exhausted of not finding my dress.

Yvette helped me out with a private appointment and it is totally worth it!

I had gone in with a vision of the style of dress I wanted but I trusted Yvette who literally suggested a chic timeless dress despite my request to get something with a lot of intricate detailing.

I left that appointment knowing my dress was there and then returned several weeks later with my sister and a new accessory, Crutches from my knee surgery.

Yvette not only was flexible and super helpful with my inability to stand for long periods but also made me feel like a princess while I tried on dresses with my crutches.

She was incredibly accommodating and Angelica is literally a sweet heart
    Catherine M. Married on 09/25/2021

A Dress to Remember

I found my dress at A Little Something White on the last trip of the last day of a long weekend of many, many, dresses. After putting off wedding dress shopping with the hopes that my mom could fly out to come with me, I reached the point of having to move forward anyways, and decided on power-house weekend to get it done. The staff and experience at ALSW was the best we had all weekend – I was only shown dresses in my price range and that would arrive in time for my fittings and wedding (not the case at other places), and the staff took the time to get a feel for my tastes and style, as well as indulging a bridesmaid who wanted to see me in something ‘outside my comfort zone.’ I was shown quite a few amazing dresses, but the Suzanne Neville dress I settled on was perfect. I was allowed all the time I needed to decide, trying it on a few times and comparing. Once I had decided, the measurement and customization process was very smooth, and just like that I had a dress!

They were very communicative throughout the process, and I did my fittings through them as well. Because of my stylist’s ordering recommendations, I needed really limited adjustments to the dress, and the seamstress did an amazing job. They were upfront with expected costs, timely with appointments, and follow ups, and always lovely to see in the shop. Highly recommend visiting!
  • Amy
    Amy F. Married on 09/11/2021

Beautiful selection and comfortable atmosphere

A Little Something White not only has the most beautiful selection of wedding dresses, but they also made me feel so comfortable and at ease every time I was there. When I first went in to look for my dress, they really listened to what I was looking for and patiently helped me try on many different dresses until I narrowed in on the one that was perfect for me. They also did a great job with my alterations and I had so much fun going in for all of my fittings. I can't recommend ALSW highly enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Haley & John
    38 photos · 10/19/2019

The Persnickety Bride The Persnickety Bride Wedding Dresses

The Persnickety Bride loves A Little Something White - Ashley and her team do a fabulous job and are really lovely ladies. We have worked with them on a recent photo shoot and find them to be very professional and have a beautiful selection of gowns!

987 Boston Post Rd Darien, CT, 06820
2033095110
203-309-5110

We prefer to schedule appointments during the following hours, however we strive to be as accommodating as possible and will work with your schedule. Sunday: 12pm-5pm Monday: 10am-5pm Tuesday: 10am-5pm Wednesday: 10am-5pm Thursday: 10pm-5pm Friday: 10am-5pm Saturday: 10am-5pm
Location of (A Little Something White Bridal Couture)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding