A Little Something White Bridal Couture Reviews

A Little Something White Bridal Couture 5
A Little Something White Bridal Couture 6
A Little Something White Bridal Couture 7

Michelle · Getting married on 02/29/2020

From the moment I booked my appointment I knew I had made the right choice. I had a dress specially requested from the designer Kelly Faetanini and was eager to see it and try on additional dresses from her collection. Olivia made my experience exciting and helped me talk through how I felt about each gown. When I fell in love with my dream dress, she helped me customize certain aspects and feel confident in my choice! Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Michelle · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Can't wait for my dress!

I ordered my dress from this bridal shop in September and I cannot wait for it to be finished! The staff was so helpful letting me try on gowns and worked with me on pricing when I found the perfect one! It will be ready in June! I cant wait!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Eleni · Getting married on 07/13/2019

A Little Something White was my first and only stop while shopping for my wedding dress! I was definitely not expecting to fall in love with a dress on my first appointment, but my bridal consultant Olivia absolutely nailed it!! I showed her a picture of a dress that I liked - and the dresses she picked for me were so much better than I could have ever imagined! A Little Something White is cute, clean, and everything you could ask for in a Bridal Couture. We were greeted with a friendly face and celebrated with champagne when I said YES! The boutique has a wide variety of dresses, so you will definitely be able to find something in your budget. Olivia did a great job picking out styles that I liked (or even ones I didn't think I would like but then fell in love with) while staying within my budget. I recommend A Little Something White to ALL brides!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kimberly · Married on 03/17/2019

I am so thrilled to have found my dress at A Little Something White. The individuals at this shop really took the time to listen and understand exactly what I was looking for. I was encouraged to pull dresses off the rack myself while also having the consultant pull gowns she felt fit my vision. When I started to fall in love with one of the gowns the bridal consultant took the time to pull and tug at the dress to show me exactly how it would be shaped to my body once the alterations took place. As soon as she did that I immediately had that WOW moment and knew I had found my dress! I did not feel pressured to try on gowns outside of my budget nor was my time wasted with trying on styles I knew I was not interested in. It’s a lovely shop and I am so thrilled to have found my dress there! Highly recommend visiting their website and scheduling a fitting.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/08/2018

Warm, inviting, great selection

I had the pleasure of working with Olivia as my bridal stylist and Cathy as my seamstress. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to work with both Olivia and Cathy. The salon is absolutely beautiful and inviting. I was initially nervous to begin my search for a wedding dress but Olivia's optimism, honesty and warmth helped me feel comfortable in trying on dresses for the very first time. I am so thrilled that I chose a dress from ALSW, as the team was so pleasant, professional, accommodating and organized to help make the entire process seamless.The entire staff is so friendly and welcoming and helped to alleviate any anxiety I may have had. I truly got to wear the wedding dress of my dreams and I am so thankful.

Sent on 01/04/2019

A Little Something White Bridal Couture's reply:

Caitlin, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience at ALSW!! I loved working with you and we can't wait to see photos from your big day! Happy New Year!! xo, Olivia

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10/13/18

I had the BEST experience with A Little Something White! I worked with Kim, who nailed down exactly what I was looking for- she was easygoing, knowledgeable, and patient. Her measurements were spot on because when my gown arrived, it fit me like a glove. My favorite part of ALSW is how up front they are with the entire process. They provide you with an information packet that explains the alterations- including costs, the timeline, as well as the items you need to have prior to your fittings. You receive plenty of appointment reminders to keep you on track.

My seamstress Kathy was amazing- I was so happy with the alterations that she did (which was right on target with what Kim estimated it would cost). Also, Olivia and Kathy helped me coordinate a blue monogram to put inside of my dress- it was the perfect "something blue"! My Mom and I even had the change to meet the designer of my gown, Suzanne Neville, at an event at ALSW! I would recommend this store to everybody- it was my favorite experience of the wedding planning process, and I loved my dress so much!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kristine · Married on 10/06/2018

I absolutely loved A Little Something White! I had Liz as my consultant, she was beyond amazing, she was so patient & her personality was awesome, made me feel so super comfortable! And obviously I found my perfect wedding dress, looking forward to working with everyone! I will definitely be recommending A Little Something White to anyone that is looking for their perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Above and Beyond!

A Little Something White Bridal Couture goes absolutely above and beyond for their brides. One month before my wedding, my father was diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer and it became clear that he would not make it to the wedding and my dream of doing a first look with him was shattered. I had called A Little Something White and explained the situation and that I wanted to pick up my dress so I could do my first look with him at the hospital. The dress was with the seamstress for alterations in upstate Connecticut but they sent an associate to the seamstress to pick up the dress and bring it back to the shop so I could pick it up. They had the dress back at the shop within an HOUR of when I called. I picked up the dress and did the first look with him the next morning and he passed away 2 days later. If it weren’t for the swiftness and caring staff at A Little Something White, I would not have that cherished memory.

The shop is beautiful and the experience from the first appointment to the last was exactly what I envisioned my bridal gown search would be. I highly recommend A Little Something White!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Katie · Married on 08/03/2018

Although I didn't end up purchasing my wedding dress from ALSW... I wish I did!! I came here with my bridesmaids and mother to try on dress for the FIRST time... I had such an amazing experience and felt so welcomed from the moment we walked in. The only reason why I didn't purchase my dress from here is because they didn't carry "the one!" I even went so far to email them to see if they could possibly order it for me -- just so I could give them the business and continue coming back to their boutique. I 10000% recommend A Little Something White for every bride!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

I went to A Little Something White in search of the perfect flower girl dress. With the help of store owner Ashley, we found the most precious Isabel Garreton gown for my flower girl. Even though my flower girl is from out of state, the ordering process was both effortless and seamless. The dress arrived perfectly and on time all the way to North Carolina! On my wedding day, my flower girl looked stunning. I cannot thank A Little Something White and Ashley enough!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Louisa · Married on 07/21/2018

As good as it gets!

A Little Something White was the first store my mom and I visited to look for my wedding dress. We did not have to look further. Kim’s enthusiasm was incredible. She welcomed us with open arms, positive energy, and patience. She was thorough and thoughtful, and we feel so grateful that she was part of the planning process. Though it is a small store, they have a tremendous selection. I really liked every dress I tried on. When my entire family came back to make the final decision, she was friendly to all of us, and even my brother was impressed by the shopping experience! They run a very professional operation, and each customer feels like she truly matters. They follow up throughout the alteration process and even the cleaning/preservation process after the wedding. I recommend ALSW to every bride I meet. Kim and the team there are as good as it gets!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kathleen · Married on 06/30/2018

I found A Little Something White on a bit of a whim, and I was so happy I did! I was anxious to find my dress and thought the salon looked so adorable, but I wasn't sure I would find something in my price range. But low and behold I quickly found the one! I was able to find a dress off the rack that was exactly what I was looking for and will fit perfectly with the vibe of the wedding overall. Thanks to everyone at A Little Something White! I'm so excited to be a ALSW bride!

Sent on 01/22/2018

A Little Something White Bridal Couture's reply:

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you loved your experience at ALSW and we thank you so much for sharing it with other brides! We are so happy you are an ALSW bride!! xoxo, Ashley

Tamara · Married on 06/29/2018

I worked with ALSW for my wedding on June 29th, 2018. I loved the experience from trying on dresses the first time to picking up my dress the week of the wedding. The atmosphere of the salon is relaxing, inviting, and simply beautiful. I worked with Kim and Angelica most of the time. Both of them were extremely kind and a pleasure to work with. They answered any question I had and explained anything I asked. My seamstress, Bridget, was so kind, genuine, and truly a phenomenal seamstress. My dress had many many layers and she made sure it all came together beautifully.

I absolutely loved my wedding dress (Alvina Valenta) and veil (Toni Federici). My wedding day vision helped come to life with the most perfect dress and veil for me.

Thank you to the whole ALSW team for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

It was such a great experience working with Kim! She had a great personality and made the experience a lot of fun!! She was able to distinguish my style and found me the perfect wedding dress!! I can't wait to shine on my wedding day! Thank you guys so much!! I would definitely recommend setting up an appointment here!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

I bought my dress at ALSW for my wedding on May 25, 2018 and I HIGHLY recommend them. I visited 5 different bridal salons in the NY and CT area and am so happy I went with ASLW. No other salon compared to the amazing experience I had. From the moment I walked in the door and was greeted by my bridal stylist Amber, I knew I was in great hands. She REALLY knew what she was doing and that made me feel so comfortable. She listened to the style I was looking for and wouldn't stop until she found me the perfect dress. Once my dress came in, she helped me to find my veil and headpiece. My whole look for my wedding was exactly what I explained to Amber and exactly what she gave me. For my alterations, I used Bridget and she was THE BEST. She was so friendly and really listened to me about how I felt in the dress. I wanted it to look like the dress was made for me and that's exactly the result I got. The day of my wedding I received so many compliments from guests about how it looked like the dress was made just for me and how beautiful I looked in it. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't waste my time going to other salons and just come here because the experience, the attention to detail, and their dedication is something I couldn't find anywhere else. You could really tell this salon loves their brides and wants everyone to feel comfortable, beautiful and happy. Come here to get your dress!

Sent on 06/18/2018

A Little Something White Bridal Couture's reply:

Christina, we are so happy that you had such a great experience working with our team, and we thank you so much for taking the time to share that experience with others. We miss you so much at the store and hope to see you soon and hear all about your big day!!! Sending tons of love! All the best, Ashley

Sandra · Married on 11/30/2017

They Were very polite, Excellent customer service, I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Naomi · Married on 10/29/2017

I had a wonderful experience with A Little Something White – from the first appointment with Amber, trying on dresses with my mother & maid of honor by my side, to the final fittings for my beautiful Pronovias gown, it felt personalized and very special. I had first visited Kleinfeld’s and initially saw my dress there, but ended up buying it at A Little Something White the next day for the more personalized experience. In addition to my gown, I chose a lace jacket for my ketubah signing & ceremony, and Amber was super helpful in finding the perfect jacket and ensuring it came out just right. Bridget did beautiful alternations, and the bustle was so easy that my husband was able to do it himself after the ceremony!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    A Little Something White Bridal Couture 8
    A Little Something White Bridal Couture 9

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Only shop here for your wedding dress! This was the best decision we made when going dress shopping. These women ultimately felt like family by the time I got married, and I couldn't have asked for a better support system. Amber was the perfect person to help pick out my dress - no pressure, no nonsense. This was a BIG decision (one of the most important in my opinion), and we (my mom, sister and I) were so grateful to be working with Amber on this choice. Getting to meet Sareh Nouri in person (when purchasing my gown) made the experience all the more special. Thank you all again! I appreciate you all so much!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2017

My experience at A Little Something White was a true highlight of my wedding planning experience. From start to finish, the entire staff was professional, caring, and attentive. I had the opportunity to shop at a few other bridal boutiques before visiting A Little Something White, and their service (and gorgeous space) were unparalleled. I was not the kind of bride who thought that finding and fitting my wedding dress would be something I would enjoy as much as I did!

I echo the thoughts of other reviewers who commented on the level of kindness and attention of the staff. Kim was truthful, patient, and accommodating during my multiple visits to try on dresses. Bridget turned my dress into a dream with her expert seamstress skills and incredible attention to detail.

I live in NYC and would absolutely recommend this shop to anyone in the area. It is certainly worth the trip to be taken care of by these ladies.

Sent on 09/02/2017
  • FutureMrs.G

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2017

I had a great experience at A Little Something White. Selecting my dress was easy thanks to Kim. She was patient, let me try on as many dresses as I wanted to, and stayed late to work with me. The alterations process was a little bumpy because I lost 20 pounds between ordering my dress and the wedding, but the owner Ashley was great in making sure that my dress was absolutely perfect. The customer service here is absolutely exceptional, and the dress selection is one of the best in the state. If you're looking for your wedding dress, definitely start here!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Becky · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the most wonderful experience here today! Taking the day to think about a sample dress I LOVED, before I commit - but ALSW is a beautiful salon, without feeling stiff. After going to several places in NYC, I wanted to try a place that would have more of an intimate feel. We worked with Ellie, who made the experience so wonderful. She made me feel so special and comfortable, didn't rush me, and you can tell she loves her job and wanted me to be so happy! My mom and I left feeling so positive, not just about the dress (their selection of samples are gorgeous at amazing prices) but about the quality of service! Go here!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Thais · Married on 07/08/2017

I don't have enough positive words to describe my wonderful experience with A Little Something White and Ashley. ALSW is truly special: the place is super charming and the people working there are more than welcoming - I feel that's exactly how shopping for your wedding dress should be like and I wouldn't change a thing.

Before finding my dress at ALSW, I visited a lot of stores in NYC and I'm 100% sure that none of them would offer the same treatment that I received at ALSW, nor have the same vibe. Before visiting them for the first, I was almost deciding for a different dress, something that I've shared with them. But then I saw my dress at ALSW and everything changed... I was never pressured to choose their dress - Ashley even made compliments on the other dress when I shared my doubts. I spent a week trying to decide... And I remember thinking that it would maybe be harder to give up the experience of buying my dress at ALSW than the dress itself!!!

Many months later, when the dress finally arrived, all the way from Israel, there were some details that I wasn't happy about (all because I decided to change some things on the original dress). And I thought that nothing could be done about it at that point, since the dress came from such a long distance and we only had 2 more weeks before I had to leave for my wedding. BUT nothing is impossible to Ashley: she contacted the designer and had extra fabric and lace delivered in a WEEK - from Israel to CT. How impressive is that?! She even called the FedEx guy and made him come back on the same day when the first delivery attempt failed - something they don't usually do. The alterations were made very fast and they did everything possible to accommodate all my appointments in a little time. Like I said: you wouldn't get this type of treatment anywhere else.

I truly recommend ALSW to all brides out there and I hope they fell in love with a dress here too... Because I'm sure only good things will follow! :)

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kim · Married on 06/24/2017

I started early looking for dresses and went to at least 5 places. ALSW is a best in class operation. Amber went ABOVE and BEYOND for me. She knew exactly how to read me, communicated in a polite manner and always followed-up. She made recommendations based on what I would like and was never pushy and always professional. I would HIGHLY recommend ALSW to anyone looking for wedding dresses.

Sent on 03/13/2017

I can not say enough about how amazing everyone is at A Little Something White. From the moment I made my appointment, everyone was so professional and made the occasion very exciting. Liz has been such a delight to work with, and has definitely made the process stress free and fun. Not only did I get my bridal gown at A Little Something White, my bridesmaids found their dresses there as well. My girls rave about their experiences with Liz as well- she's been informative and made sure everyone is on the same page and organized. If you haven't visited A Little Something White yet, I highly recommend you check it out! They have something for everyone!

Sent on 01/12/2017