181 Main Street, Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Majesty Bridal

Majesty Bridal Boutique is a full-service bridal shop in Danbury, Connecticut. Their mission is to help you find the perfect dress, which is why they stock an array of designs and designers to appeal to many tastes and budgets. Majesty Bridal Boutique is a detail-oriented business, with the intent of ensuring you not only choose the best-fitting dress, but you also select the best add-ons for your big day ensemble. Speaking of add-ons: Their inventory includes gorgeous veils, jewelry, and other accessories.

Majesty Bridal Boutique is a perfect spot for brides and bridesmaids to get their apparel for the special occasion. The boutique carries sample gowns, plus-size gowns, formal gowns, and more. Once your wedding day has passed, you can turn to them to preserve your gown.

Follow Majesty Bridal on

Majesty Bridal 4
Majesty Bridal 5

Julia · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Memorable Experience

From the second I walked into Majesty Bridal, I felt welcomed. The music was beautiful and “wedding-like” and I was welcomed by the staff immediately. Everyone was so sweet and listened to all my details and quirks of how I wanted and didn’t want my dress to look. I found my dress in less than an hour! The best part was in the end, I got to take pictures with my mom and my bridesmaids using the “I Said Yes to Majesty” sign and it made it all feel so much more real, personal and fun for all of us. Thank you all for making my experience as memorable as it was!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • GennyNeely

Genevieve · Getting married on 05/09/2020

A Perfect Fit

I had gone to several different bridal shops before ending up at Majesty Bridal. As a curvy girl, it was a disappointing experience to go to other shops and not have the dresses fit. Majesty has dresses for all shapes and sizes. The associate that was helping me listened to what I wanted, chose options that fit with what I was looking for and never once pressured me to speed up or make a decision. We took billions of pictures and tried dresses on more than once. We facetimed and texted friends. The experience was exactly what I was looking for and I bought my dress that day! I couldn't be happier with Majesty Bridal!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Majesty Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Matt Divine Photography
    Matt Divine Photography Wedding Photographers

I dealt with this vendor for a wedding that I photographed in Positano, Italy. The staff were pleasant and attentive and the bride was very pleased. The gown was also picture perfect for the setting. I would highly recommend Majesty Bridal Boutique.

• 181 Main Street Danbury, New York, 06810 See on map