Majesty Bridal

Danbury, CT View map Visit website

Majesty Bridal opened it's doors in 2008 in the heart on downtown Danbury, CT and has since become one of the best rated bridal boutiques in Connecticut.

From the beginning, we have believed that every bride deserves to have the experience of a lifetime as she searches for the dress of her dreams. Everything we do stems from that belief. From the grand yet intimate atmosphere of our shoppe to the way we celebrate every bride who walks in, we are thrilled to be able to help brides find the gown they will wear when they say, "I do."

The boutique carries sample gowns, plus-size gowns, belts, veils, hair accessories, and jewelry, wedding gown preservation.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn S. Getting married on 03/11/2023

Amazing experience

Anna helped me, and she was so comforting and non-judgmental. She worked with my budget and instantly understood my style. I was so happy to be able to have my mom and sisters with me. I found the dress of my dreams. Anna was so patient and understanding. As a plus size bride I was terrified to try on dresses, but the atmosphere and kind heartedness of Majesty made me so comfortable. I’d easily recommend them to anyone!
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 06/03/2022

Love this shop!

Such a great shop! Found my dress instantly!
    I do wish they did alterations though.
    Highly recommend!!!
  • Abby
    Abby F. Married on 03/25/2022

Amazing Experience!

Majesty Bridal was the first place I tried on dresses, and I’m so glad it was my first stop. I walked in wanting a fit and flare and walked out with a ball gown, thanks to the expertise of Morgana! She listened carefully to what I thought I wanted, and happily put me into those dresses. I quickly discovered that wasn’t my style. I was impressed that after a quick look at inspiration pictures I had, she immediately knew which designer and dress each was. After, she challenged me to try something a little different based on my feedback... 5 dresses later, I didn’t want to take off the ball gown she suggested!

Because it was my first stop, I held off on committing because I was still stuck on the other styles. After visiting a few other shops, I went back to Majesty to try on a few more ball gowns. Morgana was patient and listened carefully to my feedback, pulling dresses that combined what I liked about previous dresses. Her expertise, patience, and kindness was unmatched at the other shops I went to. She did a great job clipping dresses to fit better, and was able to show me how different straps would look on my favorite strapless dress (she even attached some and then clipped the straight back into a V just to show what alterations could be done).

Thanks to Morgana’s patient listening and ability to pull amazing dresses, she helped me decide on the perfect dress... the original ballgown she put me in on the first visit. She made a stressful experience so fun and easy and I am so grateful that she was there to help me along the way!

I cannot say enough positive things about Majesty Bridal. They have an incredible selection of beautiful gowns, a beautiful showroom, and an amazing team. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Matt Divine Photography Matt Divine Photography Wedding Photographers

I dealt with this vendor for a wedding that I photographed in Positano, Italy. The staff were pleasant and attentive and the bride was very pleased. The gown was also picture perfect for the setting. I would highly recommend Majesty Bridal Boutique.

181 Main Street Danbury, CT, 06810
2037301784
Location of (Majesty Bridal)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding