42 Federal Road, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number · Visit website

img201607290004

24 Reviews for Royal Weddings

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

I had SUCH a wonderful experience here with Rita. I had already been to David's Bridal and had gotten a bit defeated. I mean, with so many choices and I STILL didn't find a dress how in the world would a small boutique have what I wanted, Right? Wrong. I arrived 20 minutes before my family did so I had some nice quiet time to discuss what I had found, my concerns, what I envisioned and everything. She immediately said, I think I have the dress for you. I just got it in a week ago & it's unique. It's not for everyone. But I think you're the one for it. Well I wasn't impressed when she showed it to me on the hanger, but after losing track of it amongst the 10 other gowns I tried on, wouldn't you know it. It was THE one! Rita knows her stuff. She knows her stock (found me the perfect belt to bring my look together) and is super helpful and warm and easy to talk to. She also gave me an amazing deal. I ended up being allowed to buy the dress right off the rack so now I don't even need to worry about waiting for it to come in! That's SO MUCH less stress for me!
    Long & short, I'm super relieved and I had the most amazing experience that I could have hoped for. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • User6519080 · 1+ year ago

I worked with Rita to find my perfect Wedding Dress, and she did a great job! I went to some other shops before going to Royal Weddings, let me tell you I should have started there! She was great I had her full attention at all times even when the phone was ringing she still focused on me and helped me to find the dress of my DREAMS thank you so much Royal Weddings especially Rita!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Award

Royal Weddings FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils

• 42 Federal Road Danbury, 06811 See on map
    2037940171 (Phone number)
    Location of (Royal Weddings)