18 shore lane, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Map · Phone number

About Lara Knight

From the moment you hear the magical words "Will you Marry me", you begin to imagine your special day. On the beach, backyard, vineyard, castle, rustic. You start to see yourself as a bride and it's exciting! So now where to find that vision of a dress that will make you - you? You could go to the same store and order from the same designers, or you can make an appointment with Lara Knight.

Her 126 year old Victorian home is a by appointment only custom wedding salon that caters to the bride who knows or has no idea what they want but they know they want something that is just for them. Located in the heart of Bay Shore, LI. Call or email to book your design appointment now.

sarah tree
ec8c316cb59ffff2 Lara Knight 205 x 3 25 label 1 page 002
img1023

4 Reviews for Lara Knight

nalia · Married on 09/10/2016

Lara Knight made my wedding dress for special day this past September. I'm amazed at how beautiful it is, and how beautiful it makes me feel. One of the things I was most dreading was going to a store to put on something that just wouldn't fit right. We've all had that experience in a dressing room. Having a custom made dress means that I don't have to cross my fingers wishing that what I want is going to be available off the rack. It means that there's not going to be a salespeople pushing you to buy something you're not sure about. I wanted something simple and classy and Lara gave me that and more... She made me a dress more beautiful than I could've imagined that's timeless.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2013

There are no words to describe how wonderful Lara is and how beautiful my dress was! Lara spent so much time working with me to figure out every last detail, from the exact shade of the satin, to the perfect lace to the tiniest details of my dress, that my dress was exactly what I wanted! She guided me through the process and I would have been lost without her!

My dress was stunning and fit me beautifully! It was incredibly comfortable, even though it was a corset back (which did amazing things for my figure!) People still tell me how unforgettable my dress is! I've never felt more beautiful and confident!

Most importantly, Lara made me feel comfortable throughout everything. She listened to me and helped me figure out what I wanted. She is the sweetest person in the world and so incredibly talented!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Julianne · Married on 09/25/2010

Lara Knight has the BEST hand-made, designer dresses hands down. She caters to you and works with you one-on-one to achieve your desired look until you walk down the isle. The craftsmanship of her gowns is impeccable. Her seams and finishes are so well done that I could've worn my dress inside-out! I wish all of my clothes were as well made!
    The amazing thing about Lara is her ability to design a dress based on your unique style and desires. She can take your ideas and fit it within your budget.
    Gather your magazine ideas, try on styles, then share your dream dress ideas with Lara--she will make it happen--I am living proof!! My wedding dress made me feel just as I wanted on my special day--a million bucks!!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Lara Knight FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $2,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally