Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Svetlana Bridal Couture

Svetlana Bridal Couture offers a variety of designer wedding dresses and couture bridal gowns

Our salon offers the finest couture gowns designed and manufactured in Europe by a variety of talented designers including Svetlana herself. We maintain a fresh mix of couture gowns by adding 2-3 new designs every month. We want our brides to be individual and wear a one of a kind wedding gown not found at any other bridal salon of New York or anywhere else in the USA. If your wedding is months, or weeks away, don't worry! At Svetlana Bridal Couture you can walk out with the dress the same day! We sell all of our in-store dresses as well!

At Svetlana Bridal Couture, we want you to feel not only gorgeous but also comfortable on your special day, that is why we pay extra attention to details when it comes to alterations. We ensure you that our alteration experts will make the dress fit your body perfectly.

Despite the fact that most of our display gowns are in sample sizes, we are also the proud creators of plus size masterpieces. We are more than happy to help our full figured brides look stunning on their wedding day.

If you didn’t find a gown of your dreams, don’t worry. Our consultants will help you customize a dress by choosing a design you like, adding, substituting, or eliminating some details to make the dress perfectly yours. It takes about 2-8 months from time of order to delivery of the dress, however if time is limited we will be happy to work with you to get you your gown earlier.

Along with our beautiful and chic wedding dresses, we also carry a wide range of veils, headpieces, jewelry, and customized champagne flutes. The assortment of bridal accessories is unique to Svetlana Bridal Couture and is not available anywhere else in New York or USA

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Gowns (2)
Veils (2)
Sample Sales (1)
Bridal Belts (1)

Purchased my wedding accessories and veil. They were able to work with my budget, and their veils are custom made and beautiful.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalia was incredibly helpful in guiding me to pick my wedding dress! After visiting s few bridal dress stores prior to Svetlana Bridal Couture, I wasn’t sure if I was going to find my dress for a while. However, after just giving her a few simple details about my style and size, Natalia already had picked out a few dresses for me to try on when I got to the store. She was very attentive, friendly, and easy to work with. I’m very happy with my dress and my experience working with Natalia at Svetlana Bridal Couture.

Profile Picture Iris, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I’m in love with my dress! Not only ya dress was perfect but also the fact that I could buy it off the rack since I only had a month before I left New York(my wedding is going to be in South America). Natalia was great, responsive and attentive to my needs and likes. I leave very happy!

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

Find your exclusive bridal gown at Svetlana Bridal
1:26 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
If you're looking for your wedding dress or bridal gown, Svetlana Bridal is an awesome shop located in Larchmont NY (Westchester area). They have a wide range of sizes and best collections of accessories. Just make an appointment you'll be amazed their personalized customer service. What more you could ask for! Highly recommended!

If you are looking for some the latest and hottest fashions...be sure to check out our friends at Svetlana Bridal Couture!

Events