Svetlana Bridal Couture

Port Chester, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Svetlana Bridal Couture offers couples in Port Chester, NY the finest in European wedding fashion. Sourcing dresses from some of the world’s most talented designers, the company keeps things fresh by continually updating its stock. With Svetlana Bridal Couture those stepping down the aisle can do so in a fashion-forward gown not easily found in US boutiques.

Svetlana Bridal Couture has collected the most stunning designs currently available on the European market in one place. Offering more than just dresses, the shop also stocks everything from bridal headpieces to boleros and garters. Should to-be-weds not find exactly what their hearts’ desire, the brand’s in-house consultants can help to customize any of the available pieces. After the big day is over, couples can avail of their dress cleaning and preservation service.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Bianca
    Bianca S. Getting married on 11/13/2022

Natalia is amazing

I went to several different bridal shops and at none of them did I have such a great experience as I did at Svetlana‘s. Natalia is such a nice lady she also listened to me and showed me dresses that I actually was interested in instead of pushing me into dresses that I didn’t like. I HIGHLY recommend this place! Not only is the quality amazing but their selection is absolutely gorgeous!

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Bianca. It was a pleasure to have you as our bride. Be safe and Best of luck and don’t forget about photos 🙏🏼😍
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Best place for Customization!

I wanted a completely custom veil that was a little different than a traditional one and they NAILED it! I spent weeks looking through sites for a lace choker veil that would match my dress and when I couldn't, I found Svetlana. Natalia knew exactly what I was picturing in my mind and even had lace that matched too perfectly. She was truly my saving grace... her knowledge of fabrics, lace, beading, etc. and attention to detail was everything. It was even more perfect than I pictured it to be, she truly knocked it out of the park. Also, her customer service could not be better. So prompt and so quick every time I sent a message for updates and questions. If you're looking for a bridal shop that will cater to you and your needs and make you feel like you are #1 priority, this is the place and Natalia is your person. Do not hesitate, call and book now!

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Stunning! Thank you so so much. We really appreciate your feedback and such amazing words. Much happiness and be safe!
  • Puchy
    Puchy F. Getting married on 06/28/2022

Excelente servicio

Me encanta la paciencia , ayuda y amabilidad de la vendedora , fue de mi agrado y me ayudó a elegir el vestido de mis sueños

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Natalia
Natalia
owner

"Our priority is finding you a perfect wedding dress while providing one of a kind experience during our private appointments. If you didn't find a particular design or wish to change some details, we offer an option of creating a custom gown based on your photos or ideas using any fabric, any lace of any color!" Prices vary based on complexity of work and fabric. Our custom designs start at $1,500. Ask about our "Personal Bridal Assistant on Your Wedding Day" Service!

The Flower Bar The Flower Bar Wedding Florists

Beautiful, unique wedding gowns and impeccable service.

Glam Beauty Bar Glam Beauty Bar Wedding Hair & Makeup

Svetlana is truly amazing! Def go and meet with her! Let Glam know your working with Svetlana!

Edwin Ochoa Photography Edwin Ochoa Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for your wedding dress or bridal gown, Svetlana Bridal is an awesome shop located in Larchmont NY (Westchester area). They have a wide range of sizes and best collections of accessories. Just make an appointment you'll be amazed their personalized customer service. What more you could ask for! Highly recommended!

21 N Main Street, suite 211 Port Chester, NY, 10573
Location of (Svetlana Bridal Couture)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding