New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Edwin Ochoa Photography

An imaginative wedding photographer with the ability to create unique and breathtaking photographs beyond expectations.

We photograph your wedding in a style that reflects your love, romance, hopes, and dreams. We take the time to get to know you, then help you realize the true story of your special day in photographs. Let Edwin Ochoa Photography capture the romance, excitement and joy of your wedding day.

A wedding is a once in a lifetime experience. This your special day and we treat it as ours.

More information visit us at http://www.edwinochoa.com

Follow Edwin Ochoa Photography on

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

30 Reviews for Edwin Ochoa Photography

Glory · Married on 08/24/2019

Best choice for wedding photography

I have researched a lot of photographers before selecting Edwin Ochoa Photography. I wanted someone that could do more than take a snapshot, I wanted someone who could capture the moment. Very creative and willing to let us give his ideas. We were very impressed. I am very thankful for Edwin Ochoa Photography for being very professional and did a wonderful job. I got exactly what I wanted and more!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Sital · Getting married on 04/08/2020

Only the best wedding photographer

Edwin, you made everything easy and comfortable. Especially during the most intense moments. He was extremely helpful! He covered everything to make sure I got all the important moments I wanted on my wedding day. We could not recommend Edwin Ochoa Photography more highly for couples looking for a wedding photographer! He went above and beyond in almost every aspect for our wedding day. You're the best!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Rosemary · Married on 06/09/2017

Let me just start by saying my husband and I gave Edwin Ochoa Photography a 5/5 because that's the max you can give on this website. But in our books, they are more like a 10/5. I will start with the team! They were very professional, respectful, easy going and so much fun! They truly exceeded our expectations! Even our guests couldn't stop talking about how professional and fun the whole team was. We were all treated like FAMILY!

They arrived on time to start shooting! They were very organized, VERY CREATIVE and GUESS WHAT!! They even kept my bridal party on time! The final product (THAT THEY DELIVERED OF OUR WEDDING DAY) spoke volumes to us about their VISION, DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT TO WHAT THEY DO!

If I could write a mission statement for this company based on the final product that they delivered for our big day, this is what it would state: OUR MISSION IS TO CAPTURE ALL THE MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF YOUR BIG DAY/CELEBRATION AND PUT THEM TOGETHER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO LOOK AT FOR YEARS TO COME AND LITERALLY RE-LIVE EVERY MOMENT THAT TOOK PLACE ON YOUR DAY OF CELEBRATION!!

I hope they are still in business 10 years from today to capture our celebration of ten years of marriage LORD WILLING! That would be our prayer! I must say this: The work Edwin and his team performed on the biggest day of our lives led to the best possible photo album that we could have ever hoped for or expected, HANDS DOWN!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Edwin Ochoa Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount

• Svetlana Bridal Couture
    Svetlana Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Edwin Ochoa is a great professional! Check out our friend's wedding website to see for yourself...

• Ron Soliman Photojournalism
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism Wedding Photographers

Edwin Ochoa is one of the most talented photographers I've ever encountered in the business. I worked with Edwin when he did some second shooting for me at some weddings. I was really impressed on how he handled himself in front of the bridal party. His creativity and talent are a big asset to our team. Edwin Ochoa is also the nicest guy you will ever meet. He is very courteous and very humble. You will enjoy not only his photography but also his personality.

• New York, New York, 10001 See on map