Edwin Ochoa Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Edwin Ochoa Photography

An imaginative wedding photographer with the ability to create unique and breathtaking photographs.

An imaginative wedding photographer with the ability to create unique and breathtaking photographs beyond expectations.

We photograph your wedding in a style that reflects your love, romance, hopes, and dreams. We take the time to get to know you, then help you realize the true story of your special day in photographs. Let Edwin Ochoa Photography capture the romance, excitement and joy of your wedding day.

A wedding is a once in a lifetime experience. This your special day and we treat it as ours.

More information visit us at http://www.edwinochoa.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Edwin Ochoa Photography on

28 Reviews for Edwin Ochoa Photography

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)

Let me just start by saying my husband and I gave Edwin Ochoa Photography a 5/5 because that's the max you can give on this website. But in our books, they are more like a 10/5. I will start with the team! They were very professional, respectful, easy going and so much fun! They truly exceeded our expectations! Even our guests couldn't stop talking about how professional and fun the whole team was. We were all treated like FAMILY!

They arrived on time to start shooting! They were very organized, VERY CREATIVE and GUESS WHAT!! They even kept my bridal party on time! The final product (THAT THEY DELIVERED OF OUR WEDDING DAY) spoke volumes to us about their VISION, DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT TO WHAT THEY DO!

If I could write a mission statement for this company based on the final product that they delivered for our big day, this is what it would state: OUR MISSION IS TO CAPTURE ALL THE MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF YOUR BIG DAY/CELEBRATION AND PUT THEM TOGETHER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO LOOK AT FOR YEARS TO COME AND LITERALLY RE-LIVE EVERY MOMENT THAT TOOK PLACE ON YOUR DAY OF CELEBRATION!!

I hope they are still in business 10 years from today to capture our celebration of ten years of marriage LORD WILLING! That would be our prayer! I must say this: The work Edwin and his team performed on the biggest day of our lives led to the best possible photo album that we could have ever hoped for or expected, HANDS DOWN!!!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot recommend Edwin highly enough – he took SUPERB pictures for our daughter’s wedding and they were everything we hoped for, and more. He is a total pleasure to work with, with a masterful eye for detail, emotion and creativity, plus he is kind, sensitive and attentive. Edwin’s level of professionalism and service is THE BEST.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Edwin was very responsive via email, as well as cheerful and professional in person. My husband and I had no idea what we were looking for with photography and he very helpfully guided us through our options and provided a timeline template that helped us clarify what we wanted. He was flexible and understanding while we asked lots of questions.

Day of, Edwin was extremely professional - he arrived early and immediately got started scoping out the area/taking shots. He took wonderful photos that we hadn't even thought of/realized we wanted until we saw them (my husband loves chess, and was SO excited when he saw the shots of our wedding rings arranged on a chess board the venue had). In addition, he made sure we got all of our requested photos, including making sure we got photos with our guests at each table (and our guests tended to wander around a bit).

We also got compliments from guests on how friendly and unobtrusive he was when snapping photos during the ceremony/reception. My MoH now wants to use him for her wedding as well.

Edwin sent through our highlights SO quickly, and it was a joy to look through them together. The full batch of edited photos was ready quickly as well, and they make us smile every time we look through them.

I highly, highly recommend using Edwin - he takes wonderful photos and is a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1399484443305 ss4c588
220x220 sq 1399484500309 ss4c0079 edi

4 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Edwin Ochoa is a great professional! Check out our friend's wedding website to see for yourself...

Edwin Ochoa is one of the most talented photographers I've ever encountered in the business. I worked with Edwin when he did some second shooting for me at some weddings. I was really impressed on how he handled himself in front of the bridal party. His creativity and talent are a big asset to our team. Edwin Ochoa is also the nicest guy you will ever meet. He is very courteous and very humble. You will enjoy not only his photography but also his personality.

New York, NY 10001   See On Map