Edwin Ochoa Photography

New York, NY View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

An imaginative wedding photographer with the ability to create unique and breathtaking photographs beyond expectations.

We photograph your wedding in a style that reflects your love, romance, hopes, and dreams. We take the time to get to know you, then help you realize the true story of your special day in photographs.

Let Edwin Ochoa Photography capture the romance, excitement and joy of your wedding day.

A wedding is a once in a lifetime experience. This your special day and we treat it as ours.

More information visit us at https://www.edwinochoa.com

• Asian-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

Trash The Dress
Albums
Matted Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Allan
    Allan Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great and easy to work with

I'm not a person that loves to get their picture taken. However Edwin made the wedding photo experience easy and enjoyable. He knows the perfect angles to capture the moment. Pictures came back fast. Would definitely recommend
    Lauren Married on 09/13/2019

Exceptional Photographer

Edwin is an exceptional photographer, really awesome work! Been searching a wedding photographer online that have experience and/or covered Trump National in bedminster and found Edwin Ochoa Photography. Immediately, I fell in love with his photography. He does beautiful work - his pictures are photojournalistic feel to it - they tell beautiful stories and capture incredible moments. Edwin is a professional, kind, hard-working, friendly and wonderful photographer. I would recommend Edwin Ochoa Photography and his team to every bride in the world!
    Glory Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best choice for wedding photography

I have researched a lot of photographers before selecting Edwin Ochoa Photography. I wanted someone that could do more than take a snapshot, I wanted someone who could capture the moment. Very creative and willing to let us give his ideas. We were very impressed. I am very thankful for Edwin Ochoa Photography for being very professional and did a wonderful job. I got exactly what I wanted and more!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Svetlana Bridal Couture Svetlana Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Edwin Ochoa is a great professional! Check out our friend's wedding website to see for yourself...

Ron Soliman Photojournalism Ron Soliman Photojournalism Wedding Photographers

Edwin Ochoa is one of the most talented photographers I've ever encountered in the business. I worked with Edwin when he did some second shooting for me at some weddings. I was really impressed on how he handled himself in front of the bridal party. His creativity and talent are a big asset to our team. Edwin Ochoa is also the nicest guy you will ever meet. He is very courteous and very humble. You will enjoy not only his photography but also his personality.

315 8th Ave New York, NY, 10001
Location of (Edwin Ochoa Photography)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding