Edwin Ochoa Photography Reviews

28 | New York, NY

28 Reviews for Edwin Ochoa Photography

Rosemary · Married on 06/09/2017

Let me just start by saying my husband and I gave Edwin Ochoa Photography a 5/5 because that's the max you can give on this website. But in our books, they are more like a 10/5. I will start with the team! They were very professional, respectful, easy going and so much fun! They truly exceeded our expectations! Even our guests couldn't stop talking about how professional and fun the whole team was. We were all treated like FAMILY!

They arrived on time to start shooting! They were very organized, VERY CREATIVE and GUESS WHAT!! They even kept my bridal party on time! The final product (THAT THEY DELIVERED OF OUR WEDDING DAY) spoke volumes to us about their VISION, DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT TO WHAT THEY DO!

If I could write a mission statement for this company based on the final product that they delivered for our big day, this is what it would state: OUR MISSION IS TO CAPTURE ALL THE MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF YOUR BIG DAY/CELEBRATION AND PUT THEM TOGETHER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO LOOK AT FOR YEARS TO COME AND LITERALLY RE-LIVE EVERY MOMENT THAT TOOK PLACE ON YOUR DAY OF CELEBRATION!!

I hope they are still in business 10 years from today to capture our celebration of ten years of marriage LORD WILLING! That would be our prayer! I must say this: The work Edwin and his team performed on the biggest day of our lives led to the best possible photo album that we could have ever hoped for or expected, HANDS DOWN!!!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2017

Edwin was very responsive via email, as well as cheerful and professional in person. My husband and I had no idea what we were looking for with photography and he very helpfully guided us through our options and provided a timeline template that helped us clarify what we wanted. He was flexible and understanding while we asked lots of questions.

Day of, Edwin was extremely professional - he arrived early and immediately got started scoping out the area/taking shots. He took wonderful photos that we hadn't even thought of/realized we wanted until we saw them (my husband loves chess, and was SO excited when he saw the shots of our wedding rings arranged on a chess board the venue had). In addition, he made sure we got all of our requested photos, including making sure we got photos with our guests at each table (and our guests tended to wander around a bit).

We also got compliments from guests on how friendly and unobtrusive he was when snapping photos during the ceremony/reception. My MoH now wants to use him for her wedding as well.

Edwin sent through our highlights SO quickly, and it was a joy to look through them together. The full batch of edited photos was ready quickly as well, and they make us smile every time we look through them.

I highly, highly recommend using Edwin - he takes wonderful photos and is a pleasure to work with.

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2017

We cannot recommend Edwin highly enough – he took SUPERB pictures for our daughter’s wedding and they were everything we hoped for, and more. He is a total pleasure to work with, with a masterful eye for detail, emotion and creativity, plus he is kind, sensitive and attentive. Edwin’s level of professionalism and service is THE BEST.

Abi · Married on 10/29/2016

Edwin photographed my wedding. I couldn't ask for better pictures. He is very original and will walk you through exactly what to do to get the perfect photo. Edwin Ochoa Photography exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding. We've had so many compliments from family and friends about how incredible our wedding photos are. They are amazing photos that I will cherish forever!

Connie · Married on 10/15/2016

Edwin was wonderful. By far, our favorite photographer that we chose to work with. His artistic eye, calm demeanor, and amazing work ethic made our wedding day!! He was incredibly easy to work with, his turnaround time on getting our photos back was unbelievably quick and his pictures are gorgeous, truly truly special. Cannot recommend him enough!

If there was an option for 10 stars I would give it all ten! His photos brought happy tears to my eyes. The quality of the final pictures and his style of photography is awesome. Did I say Edwin is absolutely amazing, so nice, professional and flexible not to mention his photography is superb! Best experience ever and I would recommend him to anyone!

Dionna · Married on 09/04/2016

Edwin did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. He kept everyone on track and fast, efficient and so much fun! I've heard nothing but positive comments from family and everyone who's seen our photos. The colors in the photos were vibrant and crisp, and he gave us a good mixture of posed, formal photos and more fun, candid shots. Plus, he’s super quick to respond to any questions you may have, and are very patient with the scatter-brained bride (me!). I would highly recommend Edwin Ochoa Photography!

Tsedet · Married on 07/22/2016

Edwin is a professional and creative person to work with. He is extremely flexible and very easy to talk to. He works even better when more collaboration is done beforehand. With that being said, I recommend the couple collaborate with him via phone or face to face meeting so he can really help customize the experience for you. Everyone has different expectations on what they want their engagement or wedding photo shoot to be so communicating those ideas with him will help you have a more rewarding experience. The quality of his service is also exceptional and he often goes above and beyond to make sure you get more than what you originally paid for. I highly recommend his services.

• User6819690 · 2+ years ago

Edwin is professional, enthusiastic and very talented. He knows his tool very well. Our photos were unbelievably gorgeous. Both Edwin and his assistant photographer has a great eye for detail and light. He is equally as skilled in post production. I would recommend this service to my closest friends and family. Edwin Ochoa Photography will be your best investment for your wedding.

Katie · Married on 07/04/2015

Edwin is just awesome! We knew the first time we visited his website and met him in person he was the photographer for us. His works are beautiful and we received so many compliments about his work and especially his style. An art that really take you back to the emotion of the moment. We will be able to look back at our wedding photos and remember the most perfect day of our lives exactly as it happened. I would definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Lis · Married on 06/06/2015

I have to say that working with Edwin Ochoa Photography was wonderful! Edwin and his team was very easy to work with and took all of my comments and suggestions to heart. Edwin is very professional really knows what he's doing and very efficient on the wedding day. I couldn't recommend him any higher, he's just an amazing photographer. Our photos turns out really beautiful! I couldn't be more happier hiring Edwin Ochoa Photography and to have amazing photos of our special day still brings tears to my eyes.

Suzy · Married on 05/16/2015

Edwin Ochoa Photography has been there to capture every special moment of our wedding. Edwin has delivered with amazing photographs each time! He is very easy to work with and is always open to new ideas. Creativity and beauty are the quality of his work. Edwin did a great job painting a lasting memory of our wedding photos!

Edwin Ochoa Photography is totally wonderful, he did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding. He was patient, expert, versatile, and also definitely amazing to work with. He made the process fun and easy. Actually, we heard a lot of amazing comments about how fantastic our photographer at our wedding from our guests. He went above and beyond working with us in spite of long day.

I would definitely without of hesitation recommend Edwin Ochoa Photography to any bride out there looking for photographer for their wedding. His level of professionalism and trust as well as flexibility makes him a truly dream photographer. He has the ability to capture one of the most memorable days of a couples life without them even realizing or noticing he is there. He is passionate about his work and genuinely enjoys his work!Thank you Edwin Ochoa Photography for photographing our special day!

Joi · Married on 04/18/2015

Awesome Experience!!! Edwin Ochoa Photography is the second best thing that happened to us on our special day. The first was marrying the love of my life and the second was hiring Edwin Ochoa Photography!

Edwin was awesome and made our day as magical as it should have been! He went the extra mile to capture some of the most amazing photos that highlighted the beauty of our big day. He's creative, talented and thinks outside of the box. We had our traditional shots, but the creativity he suggested captures our fun/witty side and excelled far beyond our wildest imaginations. We are so impressed!

If you are looking for a professional photographer who is invested in making your big day extravagant, then look no further, Edwin Ochoa Photography is the BEST bang for your buck. Give him a call and have the best day of your life.

Edwin is truly wonderful to work with. He is a highly talented photographer with a gifted eye for capturing those special moments. We would hire him all over again. His character, professionalism, warm and tender heart were absolutely appreciated by all! We are extremely happy with our photos and would recommend Edwin Ochoa Photography to anyone who needs a photography.

We couldn't be happier with the photos that Edwin took of our wedding! Edwin is indeed incredibly skilled, responsive, and an integral part of our wedding day. His interest, passion and love of his work is evident in the attention and care that he gives to his clients. Throughout the process leading up to our special day, he got to know us, our style and tastes and captured these elements to perfection.

Natalia · Married on 10/04/2014

What can I say…Edwin Ochoa did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding! He made stunning photos without making me feel part of the staged photo shoot. The photos are crisp and memorable. Edwin captured the most important moments without me remaining him and pointing out some things. He is very professional and knows his field very well. He is creative and easy going. I would advise Edwin because he is a wonderful photographer and just a great guy with the right attitude.

Edwin was amazing! His work is incredible and he is super-easy to work with. He's very laid back (unlike some wedding photographers) but he gets the job done. He made us feel very relaxed the whole day so we were able to enjoy everything. He was so accommodating and stayed with us the whole day. But I didn't even notice all the amazing moments he captured until he sent us or photos because he was so discreet and didn't interrupt the celebration at all. He was so friendly and hard working. We are so thankful to Edwin for everything he's done for us and we're so happy we choose him to be our photographer.

Gi · Married on 09/06/2013

Edwin Ochoa Photography did an amazing job photographing my wedding day. We thank you for your professionalism, dedication, caring, flexible, passion, and most of all truly talented! We love everything that they have created for us. We could not have made a better choice in picking Edwin Ochoa Photography!

Kristi · Married on 07/05/2013

Edwin Ochoa Photography are awesome and great to work with, I absolutely love my wedding pictures they are stunning. They were very dedicated to what they do. Everyone is praising my album it is so luxurious and I love how he captured my wedding day. I highly recommend Edwin Ochoa Photography.

Jan · Married on 05/26/2013

We were fortunate enough to have Edwin Ochoa Photography and his team cover our wedding day. So many guest complimented our wedding photos were the most beautiful & artistic photos that they had ever seen.

Edwin is absolute joy to work with, he is so patient, down to earth, plesant, & extremely professional. I barley noticed that they were there. You will be very happy and pleased if you hire Edwin Ochoa Photography. Do it!!!!

Tracey · Married on 05/25/2013

Edwin and his team are amazing and pleasure to work with from preparation until end of the reception. He is creative, friendly, and most importantly an INCREDIBLE photographer! I was so excited and thrilled when I got my photos they are SECOND TO NONE. I would 100% recommend Edwin Ochoa Photography to anyone looking for a reliable and reasonably priced service. Edwin and his team has been wonderful throughout the entire wedding

Johanna · Married on 05/18/2013

Edwin was the best decision we made for our wedding. Photography was a priority for us. His professionalism and character as well as his passion of his work were evident immediately. His dedication and go beyond extra mile made my wedding day easy and stress free. He captured every moment on my wedding day. I love the pictures. Thanks again Edwin. It was a pleasure!

Erica · Married on 03/24/2013

My husband and I couldn't be happier with his work and our photos!!! Edwin was very organized, punctual, creative and did an amazing job taking the photos as well as editing them!!! Through out the entire night Edwin and his assistant where there to capture every amazing moment!!! They are a talented team whom are also very friendly & sweet yet assertive and professional!!! Edwin was also very responsive at all times and he provided our edited photos in a very timely manner; not to mention, the packaging and his style is amazing!!!

Claire · Married on 06/27/2012

As a token of my gratitude for the amazing photos captured at my wedding, I am writing this glowing review and recommendation for Edwin Ochoa Photography. My extremely handsome husband and I met with three other photographers before we decided to select Edwin who was referred to me by one of my bridesmaids. We were impressed with his portfolio but what differentiated Edwin from the other photographers was his genuine nice guy approach when we met him. Unlike the others, he did not present his portfolio to us with a huge ego problem. He explained his style, work process for his clients, and answered our questions with enthusiasm. He simplified everything for us. We actually felt comfortable asking him detailed questions and requesting for certain shots that we wanted to have from our wedding.

During our wedding ceremony in church, I appreciated how Edwin did not intrude while doing his work. I have been a guest at many weddings and it has always bothered me when I could not see the bride and groom at a moment of importance because of photographers and videographers blocking my view. He managed to avoid creating a distraction and Im sure our guests were able to enjoy a clear view of our kiss at the altar.

When we received our photos, we were simply amazed by Edwins work. He certainly exceeded our expectations and he provided us with so many great images. My favorite is a photo of me at the altar about to receive my ring from the perspective of my husband. The picture captured my eyes smiling like all my dreams had come true. He also took a memorable shot of my dad, the toughest and most masculine man ever, walking away from the dance floor after our father and daughter dance. In that photo, I was in the background while my dad faced the camera with a tear coming down his cheek, struggling to keep his emotions under control.

I am so happy that I was able to find Edwin as my photojournalist for the most important day of my life.