68 Purchase St., Rye, NY 10580 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Big Apple Entertainment

Big Apple Entertainment is an experienced and talented wedding event entertainment company based out of Rye, New York. They realize you have important decisions to make for your wedding day, music and entertainment being one of them. Big Apple Entertainment will ease the pressure of picking a company with lots of experience, skill and creativity with one of the most experienced staff in the New York area. They know an extensive variety of music genres and will create custom playlists to ensure your guests are moving all night long!

Big Apple Entertainment offers entertainment packages with different services and offerings. All wedding entertainment packages include a vibrant MC, an incredibly experienced DJ, at least five hours of continuous music and the latest audio technology for great sound quality. Other services offered include:

• Consultation

DSCF1553copy
da9140018f053300 1296079610021 0501copy

59 Reviews for Big Apple Entertainment

Laura · Married on 03/03/2017

My fiancé and I planned our wedding in one month bc we are expecting our first child in July. We called a few d.j.'s that we knew had done Albanian weddings before but struggled to actually get anyone on the phone. We finally called Big Apple Entertainment because they had done a wedding for a friend and we remembered the music was great. I was apprehensive about the whole wedding and process. Jamie took care of us when we went to the meetings. They were so professional, easy to get in touch with, and give our input about playlists. My fiancé loves music and had a vision of what the wedding should be. Big Apple nailed it! On our second meeting we met Vinnie and he guaranteed me I would have fun even though I almost cried in the office; I was dreading dancing in front of everyone so bad. He delivered. They took such great care of us. Everyone loved the music. They did an excellent job with the traditional Albanian/American mix we needed. The manager of the venue said it was the best mixed cultural wedding he'd ever seen. We had a blast and so did our guests. The music was amazing!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

These guys are the very best! They DJed my wedding at the Frelinghuysen Arboretum in Morristown, NJ on June 11th. It was outstanding. They got everyone on the dance floor (well, those that weren't out in the grass playing lawn games). I asked for a 90s-00s hip-hop flow - no Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber or anything like that - and WOW did they deliver! The music was excellent and they really set the tone and make the atmosphere so much fun.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Big Apple Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jamie! It was our pleasure.
    Your entertainment team of Vinny & Nick.

Liz · Married on 12/05/2015

My fiancé and I met Paul at a bridal expo event that was taking place at our venue. He was a preferred vendor for the venue as well and was highly recommended. He gave a brief demonstration and my fiancé and I were both thrilled. We have different taste in music – he likes rock and I like country, but we both wanted to dance. I had wanted to surprise my fiancé by walking down the aisle to a Metallica song. Paul worked with me to find the perfect version and it was great! Paul was able to incorporate both of our music styles during the cocktail hour and reception and people were dancing the whole time! We had also opted to not take part in some traditional wedding elements, like the bouquet and garter toss. Instead Paul suggested a “longest couple dance” which was a huge hit. Everyone had a great time and we couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 01/07/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Big Apple Entertainment Pricing

Big Apple Entertainment Price Rates

Big Apple Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 0.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 0.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 0.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Svetlana Bridal Couture
    Svetlana Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Big Apple Entertainment is the best on the market when it comes for MUSIC and Entertainment for all type of events. Svetlana Bridal Couture is definitely giving its stamp of approval!

• Event Designs By Rick
    Event Designs By Rick Wedding Planners

We have worked with Big Apple on numerous events! Professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with!

• Cortlandt Colonial Manor
    Cortlandt Colonial Manor Banquet Halls

Paul, Eric, and the entire staff at Big Apple are true wedding professionals and I am always as happy to work with them as my clients are at the end of their events when Big Apple took care of the entertainment. They really know how to make a party rock without losing style or class.

• 68 Purchase St. Rye, 10580 See on map