JioArts Photography is a unique and creative wedding photography company that provides services to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Boston, Philadelphia, New Hampshire, and New York City. With a goal in mind of providing you with the highest quality professional experience possible, this company is dedicated to capturing images that are uniquely yours. They approach photography with authenticity and elegance to ensure that their product is as high-quality as possible. JioArts Photography's work is their passion, and they want that to be apparent through every service they offer.
JioArts Photography offers several distinct wedding photography packages that include at least eight hours of coverage time, an online gallery for sharing with family and friends and wedding albums. Other notable services include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
48 User photos
Amber · Getting married on 07/18/2020
If you want an incredible photographer look no further! We have had the pleasure of working with Sam and we couldn’t be happier!! We recently did our engagement photoshoot and not only did he put our minds at ease during the process, he was the absolute nicest and so much fun to work with! Sam’s work is the definition of perfect and we are beyond thrilled to have him for our special day!Sent on 09/04/2019
JioArts Photography's reply:Thank you so much Amber for such nice words and review. It means a lot to me. I am really glad you love the pictures.. Cant wait for your Wedding Day to work with you both again !!
Grace Alger · Getting married on 04/02/2020
Exceeded my expectations!
My fiancé and I are so happy that we chose Sam as our photographer. We took engagement photos with him.Sent on 04/20/2019
Reasons we love Sam:
1. Very responsive: contacting Sam is very easy. He’s quick on email which amazes me since he’s a busy guy!
2. Well prepared: Sam knows many spots so well because he’s been doing this for so long. He has an eye for great photo and has great suggestions for time of day to catch the best lighting.
3. Value: Weddings are expensive so when you find someone that has a great price point and provides an excellent final product you have to jump on it!
4. Fun to work with: We warned Sam that we’re both awkward people once you pull out a camera but that wasn’t a problem for him. He immediately made us feel comfortable! He was also the ultimate hype man, making us feel great about ourselves the entire time.
5. He truly loves what he does and it shows. It’s not just another job for him.
We can’t wait to have Sam take our wedding day photos!
JioArts Photography's reply:Thanks Grace for your review. I really appreciate. It was really nice working with you. Looking for Wedding photo shoot. Thanks Sam
Evan Grodzitsky · Getting married on 12/01/2019
Sam at JIO did an amazing job of assisting with my proposal at the Angry Orchard in Walden, NY. He was extremely helpful leading up to and on the day of the event itself, and the pictures turned out amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to capture their special moment.Sent on 12/15/2018
JioArts Photography's reply:Thank you so much Evan for your review. It was an amazing experience working with you all. Thanks Sam