Svetlana Bridal Couture Reviews

Svetlana Bridal Couture 4
Svetlana Bridal Couture 5

Samantha Pribish · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Magical & effortless

My dress experience with Svetlana Bridal Couture was nothing short of magical. From the moment we walked into the boutique, Natalia was extremely kind, attentive and creative. She listened to my ideas and from there helped me to find what ended up being THE dress. Prior to walking into Svetlana Bridal I couldn't imagine that feeling of finding the ONE dress that makes you feel like you shine, like you are special, like no one else in the world - but that feeling exists and I had it at this shop. We worked together to tailor specifics like a modified length and adding short sleeves. The final result was a completely unique dress tailored just for me, my size, my style - and honestly! I was speechless! I have Svetlana Bridal to thank for capturing my dream, creating a beautiful dress just for me, and making the whole process so effortless and pleasant. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Marta

Marta Levytska · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Great Experience

We were very impressed with Svetlana's Bridal. Natalia, the owner, was very patient and flexible with us as we tried an endless number of gowns. The collection is beautiful and exclusive, with designs we could not find anywhere else. They can make you any dress based on your tastes, and the prices are very reasonable. We've been to dozens of ateliers and the customer service at Svetlana's Bridal was the best by far!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Sophie · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Excellent Experience

I bought my PERFECT wedding dress! The service was fantastic and my mom and I had the whole boutique too ourselves. How lucky to have experienced a valuable moment like that

Sent on 09/03/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much sweetie! We appreciate you and would love to get your wedding photos when you receive them! Thank you so much!

Lisa Welker · Married on 11/22/2019

Exactly What I Needed

Svetlana Bridal Couture was simply perfect. It was the first bridal shop I had made an appointment with. I tried other places, as they say to shop around, but I knew I would end up back at Svetlana's. Natalia was exactly who I needed during this hectic time. She was calm, understanding, very accommodating, and she stayed within my provided budget! It was such a wonderful personal experience. They have a variety of dress styles and are willing to work with your specific style to create something beautiful just for you. I picked up my wedding gown last night and it was exactly what I wanted and expected! Thank you so much, Natalia!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa, so happy for you and can’t wait to see your beautiful photos with your groom. Please don’t forget to send some:-)

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent service

My mom took me to Svetlana Bridal Couture. Was the best decision, we found my perfect wedding dress. She was so helpful had me try on several dresses and showed me how it would look if altered to my size. So helpful so caring

Sent on 08/04/2019

Tayler Falvey · Married on 10/19/2019

Unmatched Experience!

The customer service and personalized experience you receive from Natalia at Svetlana Bridal Couture is unmatched! I shopped around for my dress at SO MANY places in NYC and Westchester County and was feeling defeated that I could not find "the one." When I walked into Svetlana Bridal Couture with my mom and sisters, Natalia locked the boutique door behind us, giving me her full attention for the appointment. It made me feel so special as any bride should during this experience! Natalia customized my dress to be exactly what I wanted. It's perfect! I highly recommend working with her. Thanks again, Natalia!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Fernanda

Fernanda · Married on 10/18/2019

Natalia is the BEST !

Natalia is the sweetest ! Had such an amazing experience with Svetlana — Natalia made me feel so comfortable and like I’ve known her forever . Really goes above and beyond . Give her a vision of what I wanted my dress to look like and she protected it ! From the measurements to design it was PERFECT !

Svetlana Bridal Couture 6
    Sent on 09/22/2019

John Beltran · Married on 09/29/2019

Best Experience

I’m the son of the bride and when we were looking for stores for her dress, there was never any dress that made my mom feel right, as she is one indecisive person. However, when we went into Svetlana, we were welcomed by Natalie, who was such a nice, honest, and patient person. The dresses at her shop were beautiful that it became difficult to pick a dress, so we tried on many dresses, but there was one dress that my mom kept on eyeing the whole time, and once she tried it on everyone knew it was the best for her. Thanks to Natalie we found a dress, because my mom and I knew nothing about dresses, such as fabric and shape, so she told us what she knew making this a learning experience for my mom and I. When we finally got the dress everything was perfect, the size, shape, and the train, that once we left the store my mom couldn’t wait for her wedding. I highly recommend this place, and I hope anyone who is finding a dress, finds something for them at this shop.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Christina Wilson · Married on 09/11/2019

Wonderful!

I had an AMAZING experience with Svetlana Bridal Couture! Natalia is an absolute gem and she was so kind and attentive throughout the whole process. My dress is absolutely gorgeous, fits perfectly and I can't wait to wear it to our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so so much Christina. Your idea for the wedding gown was truly uniques and we tried to execute it very close to your vision! Your feedback means a lot!
  • Kayla

Kayla Baltunis · Married on 01/09/2019

Fantastic and Prompt Service for a Custom Wedding Dress!

I am incredibly happy that I went with Svetlana Bridal Couture for my wedding dress!! I had originally tried finding a dress designer online, since I wanted something a bit unconventional (I couldn’t see myself in a plain white wedding dress; there needed to be some color in it). After being ghosted by two separate designers on Etsy, my time frame for finding a wedding dress was narrowing—fortunately, though, my best friend recommended the place that she went for her wedding dress, which was Svetlana Bridal! I went into the shop with my friend and found “the dress” that very same day; I probably tried on about 7 or 8 dresses, and everyone agreed on the one dress that worked best for me. On top of that, Natalia was extremely helpful and knowledgeable through the whole process. She scheduled the appointment so my friend and I were the only people in the shop with her, so the experience felt very personalized and not at all stressful. The biggest plus was that Natalia/Svetlana Bridal had a lot of flexibility with customizing the dress to my vision. After falling in love with one of the sample dresses, I asked if the dress could be modified to include some layers of light blue fabric as well as a red 3D rose on the waist, to which Natalia excitedly replied “yes”! I also requested an extension to the train, which was no problem for Svetlana Bridal to accomplish. Considering the fact that this dress needed to be fitted to me and designed in less than 5 months, I was thrilled that Natalia was so accommodating! I would say that the only hiccup in the process was that I did not see a photo of the final dress before it was shipped to the store (when we had agreed to go back and forth with photos until final approval), so I was slightly anxious about the final result once it came in. Fortunately, though, the Svetlana Bridal crew knew exactly what they were doing, and everything was PERFECT and exactly what I was hoping for! The dress was so unique and fit me like a glove, and the incorporation of light blue fabrics, the red rose, and a red lace up corset ribbon in the back made my dress the talk of the wedding! Thank you, Natalia and the Svetlana Bridal crew, for making me feel like an absolute queen on my wedding day! (photos by Maren Kathleen photography)

Svetlana Bridal Couture 7
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 16
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa Santos · Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent service beautiful selection of gowns to choose from!

Had an excellent experience choosing my dress, Natalia made sure they attended my requests and I absolutely loved my dress, it came out even more gorgeous than I had imagined. Svetlana bridal coutoure was the best choice I made to guarantee I'd look stunning for my big day!! I am recommending them to all my friends who are engaged!!

Svetlana Bridal Couture 17
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 18
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 19
    Sent on 08/21/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Larissa! I greatly appreciate your kind feedback! Congratulations again! Love your wedding photos!

Dina Ortega · Married on 08/15/2019

Amazing dresses and service

I found the perfect dress for my wedding. The price was a steal for a beautiful and great quality dress. Nathalia help me find it and got it alter to fit my petite body frame in no time. I loved the experience I had at Svetlana Bridal. I'm so happy I found your store.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Traci Cillis · Married on 07/27/2019

The best wedding dress shop

Natalia the owner was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure I had the perfect dress. She was patient and a pleasure to work with. The dresses in her shop are unique and one of a kind.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Angelica C. · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding 7/27/19

I cannot thank Natalia enough for helping me find and design the wedding dress of my dreams! Natalia ensured that I looked like a princess! She even helped me accessorize with a matching veil, beautiful earrings, and crystal vine for my hair. Everyone is still raving about how beautiful the dress was! I highly recommend Svetlana Bridal Couture! Thank you Natalia for going above and beyond!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Andrea Uquillas · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing wedding dress

Natalia is amazing. She helped me to have the dress of my dreams for my wedding. Thank you so much for everything. You are the best and your wedding dresses and accessories are beautiful.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Ena · Married on 06/01/2019

Very helpful and had beautiful dresses

I had a great and comfortable experience, the owner helped me Find a dress when my wedding was just weeks away ! She was very helpful and had me try on the dresses I most loved twice to Make sure I was happy and sure about my decision. she was in no rush a very patient woman and she even took me In right away the day I called.

Svetlana Bridal Couture 20
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 21
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 22
    Sent on 09/11/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Ena, thank you so much for your kind words! We do much appreciate your feedback! You looked stunning! Would you mind sending me some photos from your wedding to our email info@svetlanabridal.com . Thank you so much in advance.
  • Chloe

Chloe Childerley · Married on 04/18/2019

Great Experience!

Natalia was wonderful. She was easy-going, friendly, understood what I needed, and gave great suggestions. She made the whole experience easy. She answered all my emails promptly and worked with my busy schedule when it came to making appointments. She always let me take the time I needed and I never felt rushed. The salon itself is a beautiful, cozy little shop and I felt very comfortable and not overwhelming. I absolutely love my dress!! I definitely recommend Svetlana Bridal to others!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank yo so so much! Please send us amazing wedding photos! I hope everything goes smooth. Keep us posted.

Reed · Married on 12/29/2018

Very customizable

Svetlana Bridal was very accommodating and incorporated all my ideas into a unique and gorgeous dress. Thank you! I also appreciate their flexibility with scheduling.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Darienne · Married on 11/02/2018

I am so happy that I choose Svetlana bridal couture to purchase my wedding gown. Natalia makes you feel very comfortable, and is very genuine. She’s helpful and she is willing to make your dream wedding dress come true. My experience with choosing Svetlana was completely amazing and I will highly recommend coming here, to all future brides. I absolutely love the work and details that were put into my dress. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Nastaran · Married on 09/22/2018

Natalia was the best, and I would recommend svetlana bridal couture to anyone. She was so caring and attentive, and down to earth. I had a great, stress-free experience and I am so happy I found her! My dress is perfect!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/26/2018

This shop is amazing! the owner, Natalia was extremely knowledgeable and professional throughout the process and was willing to work with me when I asked for a pop of color in my dress! it turned out exactly the way I had hoped and fits like a glove. I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!! the shop is small and you get one on one attention and top notch service. this was the only place I went to and only tried on about 6-7 dresses. she made what could have been an overwhelming, tiresome process totally fun and manageable! i would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding dress!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jenny · Married on 08/13/2018

Five stars for Natalia! The best consultant you could ever find. I have tried tons of different bridal shops in NY, but Natalia is the only one who can make me feel truly cared and comfortable since the beginning through the whole process. I have ordered three gorgeous and uniquely customized dresses for my destination wedding with many rounds of discussions with Natalia and the fabulous designer who is so kind to send me sketches showcasing the detailed designs to make sure the dresses fit my expectations 100%!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Ann · Married on 07/29/2018

Excellent, excellent, excellent, thank you Nathalia for making me one of the happiest brides...my dress was stunning, fit was perfect, I have no complaints and i am told I looked gorgeous. Thank you Natalia for your patience, honesty and your interest during my shop visits....I have certainly recommended you to couple of my friends...again my heart felt gratitude.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Tina · Married on 07/07/2018

Purchased my wedding accessories and veil. They were able to work with my budget, and their veils are custom made and beautiful.

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 07/03/2018

Natalia was incredibly helpful in guiding me to pick my wedding dress! After visiting s few bridal dress stores prior to Svetlana Bridal Couture, I wasn’t sure if I was going to find my dress for a while. However, after just giving her a few simple details about my style and size, Natalia already had picked out a few dresses for me to try on when I got to the store. She was very attentive, friendly, and easy to work with. I’m very happy with my dress and my experience working with Natalia at Svetlana Bridal Couture.

Sent on 02/05/2018