33 Reviews for Svetlana Bridal Couture

Veils (2)
Sample Sales (1)
Bridal Belts (1)
31 Svetlana Bridal Couture Reviews

Purchased my wedding accessories and veil. They were able to work with my budget, and their veils are custom made and beautiful.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalia was incredibly helpful in guiding me to pick my wedding dress! After visiting s few bridal dress stores prior to Svetlana Bridal Couture, I wasn’t sure if I was going to find my dress for a while. However, after just giving her a few simple details about my style and size, Natalia already had picked out a few dresses for me to try on when I got to the store. She was very attentive, friendly, and easy to work with. I’m very happy with my dress and my experience working with Natalia at Svetlana Bridal Couture.

Profile Picture Iris, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I’m in love with my dress! Not only ya dress was perfect but also the fact that I could buy it off the rack since I only had a month before I left New York(my wedding is going to be in South America). Natalia was great, responsive and attentive to my needs and likes. I leave very happy!

Profile Picture Maria Gabriela, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was wonderful! Natalia spent so much quality time with me trying to design the perfect dress for me! She was super helpful and I'm in love with my dress!

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went for a consultation with Natalia in November, it was so refreshing, I am a plus size bride she squeezed me into dresses and showed me we would be able to essentially create my dream dress!

I am still shopping for "the one" but will be back if I decide to customize~

Profile Picture User5433927, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Bride, Customization

I had a wonderful stress free experience shopping for my wedding dress. Natalia is the best!!! Thanks for everything. I love my dress!!!!

Profile Picture Nyree, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customization, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry

They have lovely, unique and great quality materials. I really enjoyed the experience working with Natalia. The styles of the dresses are JUST what you're looking for and the greatest part is the wide variety they have! I must say, once I tried on the first five dresses, it was hard for me to choose one because they were all so beautiful! You won't regret stopping by. Natalia, has an awesome personality and she helped me feel so comfortable. Thank you so much Svetlana Bridal, you helped me find the perfect dress for my perfect day!

Profile Picture Beija, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress is very beautiful, and I cannot wait to wear it at my wedding later this month!
Natalia was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end - she is knowledgeable, accommodating, and responsive. There are many beautiful dresses in the shop, but Natalia helped me to customize one style in particular to get the exact look I wanted.
Dress shopping at Svetlana Bridal was a stress-free experience - my dress arrived on schedule, and it fits like a glove, as it was made to my measurements.

Profile Picture Fran, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so beyond thrilled with my experience at Svetlana Bridal. Natalia is so amazing; a true professional. She was so beyond helpful in putting my whole bridal look together. I would recommend Svetlana Bridal to any bride. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Natalia was amazing and i recommend this place to any bride to be. She was super friendly and worked with in my budget to find me the perfect dress. Everything came out perfect and the dress was received on time. I love that this location is one on one with no one there but us. Definitely a place to go to. Thank you Natalia!!!

Profile Picture Solyaris, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was fantastic, as were the designs. I loved everything about my experience there and found my dream dress.

Profile Picture User7364796, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Svetlana Bridal Couture is exactly the right place for every bride. You receive complete and total attention by Natalia the moment you walk in. Every dress can be custom tailored to you. Regardless of your taste, body type, or vision for you Wedding, you can find your dress at Svetlana's. After going to multiple big name places in New York City and smaller boutiques in Brooklyn and Queens, Svetlana's was by far the best experience for me. I felt so special and individual. Natalia answered all my questions and e-mails. She was so flexible and helpful. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I highly recommend it for every bride-to-be.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalia and the Svetlana team were amazing to work with! I am having a very traditional Christian wedding, and my dress needed to meet specific requirements. Natalia was completely understanding of these requirements and went above and beyond to be accommodating to everyone I brought to the store. I got the dress of my dreams, custom made and fit just for me! Thanks, Natalia!

Profile Picture Jincy, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Natalia was extremely helpful in finding the perfect dress, down to the little details. I knew the moment I put it on that it was meant for me. Throughout the entire process, Natalia worked with me. Everyone was in awe of my dress thanks to all the work at Svetlana Bridal Couture.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Natalia and her expert dressmakers created a wonderful dress for me. They started from the dress I tried on and absolutely loved and customized it to fit my needs and ideas. It’s everything I imagined, and more. Every line worked together, the lace combined seamlessly and elegantly, and the total effect is truly one-of-a-kind perfection. We can’t thank you enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a truly wonderful experience we had and the dress turned out PERFECTLY. Can’t recommend them highly enough …

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Photography

I made a last minute appointment at Svetlana and they were able to fit me in right away. I had already seen a few dresses at other stores and was underwhelmed with the selections, but I got to Svetlana's and I loved almost every dress I tried on! I came in with a casual tea length dress in mind but ended up leaving with a gorgeous, one of a kind gown that I absolutely LOVE! Natalia was so incredibly helpful in not only suggesting dresses but also accessories - including a skirt to go underneath the dress so I didn't have to take the dress up ( it would have only required very minor alterations due to my height) but it saved me the time and money. I was able to take my dress home that day! If you're able to fit into a sample size, they offer a significant discount rather than making your dress from scratch. I would recommend Svetlana's to any bride and please make sure to ask for Natalia!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

You will absolutely not be disappointed! Literally, JUST GO! I was on the verge of tears before coming across Svetlana Bridal and in a time crunch. I wasn't finding anything I loved in a reasonable price range. We created the dress of my dreams ... STRAIGHT out of my dreams. The details were perfect as well as the craftsmanship. At no point did I feel rushed or pressured! Natalia takes such care of her customers. Each bridal appointment is just you (the bride) and the bride's girls. No other customers! No matter what "boutique" I went to, everything felt so industrialized and not like a truly unique experience. At Svetlana, it felt as if Natalia was my magic fairy god mother ready to grant me any wish! We worked so closely together on choosing the best material for the look I wanted as well as budget. I wouldn't have changed this experience for anything!

Profile Picture Ze, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Svetlana Bridal did a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect and in on a timely fashion. The dress was beautiful and they even customized a matching headband for me. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Krystle, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have been searching for the perfect dress for over a month and a half and was beginning to feel defeated and almost nervous that I might have to settle UNTIL I encountered the most wonderful experience ever by making a random call to Svetlana Bridal Couture. I called on Sunday morning and booked an afternoon appointment for the same day. The customer service was AMAZING!!!! Natalia truly made me feel like a princess. She had the patience of a saint and embraced my crazy family with open arms LOL.... The FIRST dress she picked for me to try on was "THE ONE"! I entertained a few more, but in the end the first one WON and I said, "Yes to the dress"!!! From the quality of the fabric, to the little details I was able to add on and let me not forget the amazing VEIL, everything was surreal! I am not a small girl and wear a size 36D cup but yet I was able to find a figure flattering fitted almost mermaid style dress that I was shying away from at ever other store I had been to. I recommend this store to any soon to be bride!!!!! You will NOT regret it, the experience will create memories for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Shameeka, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Customization

Absolutely work with Natalia at Svetlana Bridal - amazing experience. She is professional and supporting a local business makes the experience even better. You get one on one attention, which is so important when making such an important decision.

Profile Picture Shoshana, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customization, Bridal Gowns, Bride

I worked very closely with Natalia who exceeded my expectations! My first bridal experience was at Kleinfeld--while they were very nice, the dresses I selected were only available in sample sizes, which left me feeling like a defeated hippo. All of the dresses I tried at Svetlana's were amazing quality and fit my petite but curvy frame. Natalia was knowledgeable, professional and flexible. I visited 4 times (with multiple people) before saying "YES!" to the dress, I even added "bling" to the sweetheart neckline Natalia physically brought back from Moscow. We even created a custom "stacked" veil for me that is now on display in the store. Dress shopping itself is stressful, but wedding dress shopping can create serious anxiety! I felt confident in my choice and with this bridal boutique. I highly recommend Natalia to anyone in search of a unique bridal gown at a reasonable price. My budget was 6k which got me nowhere at Kleinfeld. After stating that, the sales woman said, "I thought you'd be a 'Pnina Bride'--not with that budget". I tried one on that was "decent" priced at $7800. I left Svetlana's with a dress, custom appliques added, a custom veil and headband--and was WELL under my budget. If you go, tell them SHEENA sent you! :)

Profile Picture Sheena, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Natalia was very sweet and very helpful. She listened to what I wanted and helped me create the dress I envisioned, and they made exactly what I was looking for. My dress was made from scratch in a very reasonable time, and for a reasonable cost - an excellent value for the money. It is a beautiful, unique, one-of-a-kind dress! The matching veil is lovely too. I would absolutely recommend them and would go there again.

Profile Picture Lore, 10/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Svetlana Bridal is an awesome place for brides to go and shop for their wedding gown. The experience I had is one that I will never forget. Natalia gave me her full attention and only allows one bride in the shop at a time. Natalia was extremely patient and made me feel like a total princess! I SAID YESS TO THE DRESS!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Natalia was such a pleasure to work with in finding a dress. She made something I thought would be somewhat stressful into a piece of cake. I only went to one other store before i went to Svetlana Bridal and I found my dress in a matter of minutes. I knew it when I saw it. I had a few accents added to it and even when I had to get it altered even after it was made to my original measurements (I'm fine with losing a few inches!), she was so patient, and accommodating and most importantly, delivered on all promises, promptly and in a small timeframe.

Highly recommended!!!