Svetlana Bridal Couture Reviews

Svetlana Bridal Couture 4
Svetlana Bridal Couture 5

Samantha Pribish · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Magical & effortless

My dress experience with Svetlana Bridal Couture was nothing short of magical. From the moment we walked into the boutique, Natalia was extremely kind, attentive and creative. She listened to my ideas and from there helped me to find what ended up being THE dress. Prior to walking into Svetlana Bridal I couldn't imagine that feeling of finding the ONE dress that makes you feel like you shine, like you are special, like no one else in the world - but that feeling exists and I had it at this shop. We worked together to tailor specifics like a modified length and adding short sleeves. The final result was a completely unique dress tailored just for me, my size, my style - and honestly! I was speechless! I have Svetlana Bridal to thank for capturing my dream, creating a beautiful dress just for me, and making the whole process so effortless and pleasant. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Marta

Marta Levytska · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Great Experience

We were very impressed with Svetlana's Bridal. Natalia, the owner, was very patient and flexible with us as we tried an endless number of gowns. The collection is beautiful and exclusive, with designs we could not find anywhere else. They can make you any dress based on your tastes, and the prices are very reasonable. We've been to dozens of ateliers and the customer service at Svetlana's Bridal was the best by far!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Andrea Uquillas · Getting married on 07/04/2019

Amazing wedding dress

Natalia is amazing. She helped me to have the dress of my dreams for my wedding. Thank you so much for everything. You are the best and your wedding dresses and accessories are beautiful.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Childerley · Married on 04/18/2019

Great Experience!

Natalia was wonderful. She was easy-going, friendly, understood what I needed, and gave great suggestions. She made the whole experience easy. She answered all my emails promptly and worked with my busy schedule when it came to making appointments. She always let me take the time I needed and I never felt rushed. The salon itself is a beautiful, cozy little shop and I felt very comfortable and not overwhelming. I absolutely love my dress!! I definitely recommend Svetlana Bridal to others!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank yo so so much! Please send us amazing wedding photos! I hope everything goes smooth. Keep us posted.

Reed · Married on 12/29/2018

Very customizable

Svetlana Bridal was very accommodating and incorporated all my ideas into a unique and gorgeous dress. Thank you! I also appreciate their flexibility with scheduling.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Darienne · Married on 11/02/2018

I am so happy that I choose Svetlana bridal couture to purchase my wedding gown. Natalia makes you feel very comfortable, and is very genuine. She’s helpful and she is willing to make your dream wedding dress come true. My experience with choosing Svetlana was completely amazing and I will highly recommend coming here, to all future brides. I absolutely love the work and details that were put into my dress. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Nastaran · Married on 09/22/2018

Natalia was the best, and I would recommend svetlana bridal couture to anyone. She was so caring and attentive, and down to earth. I had a great, stress-free experience and I am so happy I found her! My dress is perfect!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/26/2018

This shop is amazing! the owner, Natalia was extremely knowledgeable and professional throughout the process and was willing to work with me when I asked for a pop of color in my dress! it turned out exactly the way I had hoped and fits like a glove. I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!! the shop is small and you get one on one attention and top notch service. this was the only place I went to and only tried on about 6-7 dresses. she made what could have been an overwhelming, tiresome process totally fun and manageable! i would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding dress!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jenny · Married on 08/13/2018

Five stars for Natalia! The best consultant you could ever find. I have tried tons of different bridal shops in NY, but Natalia is the only one who can make me feel truly cared and comfortable since the beginning through the whole process. I have ordered three gorgeous and uniquely customized dresses for my destination wedding with many rounds of discussions with Natalia and the fabulous designer who is so kind to send me sketches showcasing the detailed designs to make sure the dresses fit my expectations 100%!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Ann · Married on 07/29/2018

Excellent, excellent, excellent, thank you Nathalia for making me one of the happiest brides...my dress was stunning, fit was perfect, I have no complaints and i am told I looked gorgeous. Thank you Natalia for your patience, honesty and your interest during my shop visits....I have certainly recommended you to couple of my friends...again my heart felt gratitude.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Tina · Married on 07/07/2018

Purchased my wedding accessories and veil. They were able to work with my budget, and their veils are custom made and beautiful.

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 07/03/2018

Natalia was incredibly helpful in guiding me to pick my wedding dress! After visiting s few bridal dress stores prior to Svetlana Bridal Couture, I wasn’t sure if I was going to find my dress for a while. However, after just giving her a few simple details about my style and size, Natalia already had picked out a few dresses for me to try on when I got to the store. She was very attentive, friendly, and easy to work with. I’m very happy with my dress and my experience working with Natalia at Svetlana Bridal Couture.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Natalia from Svetlana Bridal was amazing to work with! I planned my wedding in 2 months and she was able to create and do my final fitting in time. She also supplied beautiful veils and headpieces. The dress fit me perfectly even though I was 5 months pregnant. The dress designers even added their own touches to make my dress special and unique. Her schedule was very accommodating and if someone were to ask who I recommend, it would most definitely be Svetlana Bridal!

Sent on 05/03/2018

margaret · Married on 04/14/2018

Natalia could not have been more professional nor more helpful. My daughter made a lot of changes to the dress, all of which were no problem for the staff and, the final change was made just a month prior to delivery - our bride wanted an entirely different top. Again, smooth and easy response - "of course we can do it". I love that aside from the cost of an additional yard of lace, there were no charges for all the changes and when the dress arrived, it needed NO alterations at all. It was a perfect fit, design and dress. We left the shop with a VERY VERY HAPPY BRIDE TO BE. Kudos to Natalia and the entire Svetlana team.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Kate · Married on 04/14/2018

I could not have been more thrilled with my experience building my wedding dress at Svetlana Couture.
    As a plus sized woman, I was frustrated with the lack of options and flexibility at other vendors. Then I found Svetlana's shop and couldn't have felt more comfortable. Natalia was positive and payed very close attention to what I was looking for. I was able to find a shape I liked and then customize from there with the type of top I wanted and details I preferred. Each dress is custom made and built to your body measurements at Svatlana. At first I was worried that would mean the cost would be greater, but after calculating what it would take to get the dress of my dreams (for me that was a drop waste A-line that was NOT strapless) I found the cost to actually be much less than what I would've paid to add straps to a factory dress with a tailor, plus any alterations needed after I lost some weight. Since you go in 2 or 3 times for final measurements before the dress is completed in Russia, the dress comes out perfect once it arrives, no alterations needed.

The thing that knocked it out of the park for me with Svetlana Couture was that 1 month before my dress was to arrive, I changed my mind and decided that instead of straps, I wanted short sleeves. I was able to walk through exactly what I wanted over the phone with Natalia who runs the boutique and they were able to send me some photo options to choose from and change the dress before it shipped for just an extra $150 or so. That is unheard of elsewhere and put my mind so at ease. The dress was absolutely stunning and I could not have been happier. I now recommend them to everyone and will be returning to the shop with my best friend in August to help her find the dress of her dreams this time! I can't wait to give Natalia another huge hug when I return!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 6
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 7
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 8

Maria Gabriela · Married on 04/07/2018

I’m in love with my dress! Not only ya dress was perfect but also the fact that I could buy it off the rack since I only had a month before I left New York(my wedding is going to be in South America). Natalia was great, responsive and attentive to my needs and likes. I leave very happy!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Maria, thank you so much for such high grade of the services we offer. Good luck, fly safe and we can’t wait for the photos!:-)

Kaitlin · Married on 03/10/2018

My experience was wonderful! Natalia spent so much quality time with me trying to design the perfect dress for me! She was super helpful and I'm in love with my dress!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin. It was a pleasure to have you as our bride. Now there is about a month to relax :-) I am sure the big day is going to be beautiful And stress free! Please send us photos! Congratulations!

Larisa · Married on 03/04/2018

I'm so happy I found Svetlana Bridal Couture. I'm skinny and it wasn't easy to find a dress. Natalia was very helpful. I fell in love with a dress she gave me. As if it was made specially for me. The price was lower than I expected because the dress looked expensive. She also helped me with accessories. So I got everything from one store. Thanks for helping me save my time and money!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Svetlana Bridal Couture 9

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Larisa thank you so much for a wonderful review! You looked stunning on your special day!
  • User5433927 · 1+ year ago

I went for a consultation with Natalia in November, it was so refreshing, I am a plus size bride she squeezed me into dresses and showed me we would be able to essentially create my dream dress!

I am still shopping for "the one" but will be back if I decide to customize~

Sent on 12/05/2016

Nyree · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a wonderful stress free experience shopping for my wedding dress. Natalia is the best!!! Thanks for everything. I love my dress!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Beija · Married on 09/03/2017

They have lovely, unique and great quality materials. I really enjoyed the experience working with Natalia. The styles of the dresses are JUST what you're looking for and the greatest part is the wide variety they have! I must say, once I tried on the first five dresses, it was hard for me to choose one because they were all so beautiful! You won't regret stopping by. Natalia, has an awesome personality and she helped me feel so comfortable. Thank you so much Svetlana Bridal, you helped me find the perfect dress for my perfect day!

Sent on 04/01/2017
  • F

Fran · Married on 07/29/2017

My wedding dress is very beautiful, and I cannot wait to wear it at my wedding later this month!
    Natalia was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end - she is knowledgeable, accommodating, and responsive. There are many beautiful dresses in the shop, but Natalia helped me to customize one style in particular to get the exact look I wanted.
    Dress shopping at Svetlana Bridal was a stress-free experience - my dress arrived on schedule, and it fits like a glove, as it was made to my measurements.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

I am so beyond thrilled with my experience at Svetlana Bridal. Natalia is so amazing; a true professional. She was so beyond helpful in putting my whole bridal look together. I would recommend Svetlana Bridal to any bride. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Solyaris · Married on 07/15/2017

Natalia was amazing and i recommend this place to any bride to be. She was super friendly and worked with in my budget to find me the perfect dress. Everything came out perfect and the dress was received on time. I love that this location is one on one with no one there but us. Definitely a place to go to. Thank you Natalia!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Elyse · Married on 06/25/2017

She was fantastic, as were the designs. I loved everything about my experience there and found my dream dress.

Sent on 10/30/2016