Svetlana Bridal Couture Reviews

83 Reviews for Svetlana Bridal Couture

• Angelica

Angelica P. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Great Experience!

Great place to go shopping for THE Perfect Dress!
    Natalia is awesome and has a lot of patience to help find the perfect dress!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 10/29/2021

Personalized Attention

The owner was great, she listened to everything I said and stayed within my budget. The dress I chose is gorgeous and unique and fairly priced. I would highly recommend this place to all brides!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Nicolet

Nicolet S. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Svetlana is amazing in every way

I had one of the best wedding dress shopping experience I’ve ever had in my entire life at svetlana. I love the fact that it was by appointment only, I loved having the entire store to myself and family with no one rushing us or waiting for another person to finish trying on the dress you want to try on. Being on the plus size side trying on dresses was not difficult because of the various sizes available. Natalia was very welcoming and patient with dealing with us. I love the fact that she referred to me as her bride, she was patient and took in every little detail about what I liked and didn’t like. With each dress I tried on that wasn’t the right one the next was always closer and closer because of how much she paid attention to what I liked and didn’t. I was very comfortable and felt very welcome at svetlana. My dress is breath taking in every way. When I went to pick up my dress designed and cut to fit me the fit was perfect, so perfect I don’t have to worry about any alterations whatsoever. I really enjoyed my time at svetlana and it was definitely worth driving from another state to get to svetlana where I found my dream dress. I couldn’t thank you enough Natalia and Svetlana.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Nicolet 💕 appreciate your very kind words 💕 you and your family are awesome! Hope you have a lovely wedding and can’t wait for photos 🤩

Diana D. · Married on 04/17/2021

She was amazing. Found my dress in one trip!

Svetlana was amazing. Her store immaculate. Explained what I wanted and got exactly that!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2021

My Bridal Experience

I absolutely loved this store! Natalia is so amazing - caring and kind. She really listens to what you want in your dress! I love the option of creating your own custom dress without a ridiculous price tag! My dress was custom made for me and it fit perfectly! No alterations needed! My dress, veil, and headpiece all came from this store and they went wonderfully tighter! The crystals on my dress sparkled beautifully! Even when my wedding was postponed, Natalia was there for me!! She even steamed my dress over a year later! I could not have asked for a more perfect dress for my wedding!! I have referred so may friends and family members here, who have also found their dream dress!! Svetlana is the best!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so so much Jennifer 💕now waiting on more photos 🙏🏼 Wishing you lots of love And many years together ❤️

Erin U. · Married on 02/12/2021

Excellent!

I had a wonderful experience at Svetlana. Extremely professional and reliable. The dress turned out amazingly well.

Sent on 04/11/2021

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Erin. We appreciate it. We would love to have some photos from your wedding. Be safe!

Samantha P. · Married on 01/05/2021

Magical & effortless

My dress experience with Svetlana Bridal Couture was nothing short of magical. From the moment we walked into the boutique, Natalia was extremely kind, attentive and creative. She listened to my ideas and from there helped me to find what ended up being THE dress. Prior to walking into Svetlana Bridal I couldn't imagine that feeling of finding the ONE dress that makes you feel like you shine, like you are special, like no one else in the world - but that feeling exists and I had it at this shop. We worked together to tailor specifics like a modified length and adding short sleeves. The final result was a completely unique dress tailored just for me, my size, my style - and honestly! I was speechless! I have Svetlana Bridal to thank for capturing my dream, creating a beautiful dress just for me, and making the whole process so effortless and pleasant. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Marta

Marta L. · Married on 11/06/2020

Great Experience

We were very impressed with Svetlana's Bridal. Natalia, the owner, was very patient and flexible with us as we tried an endless number of gowns. The collection is beautiful and exclusive, with designs we could not find anywhere else. They can make you any dress based on your tastes, and the prices are very reasonable. We've been to dozens of ateliers and the customer service at Svetlana's Bridal was the best by far!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Judith G. · Married on 10/11/2020

Excellent experience

I really recommend Svetlana Bride Couture because Natalia was a very professional and helpful bride consultant. You let her know what you want and she will select the gown that go with your body type and she will help you trying them on. She is so patient and friendly as well. I really had a great experience and I recommend this store to future brides.

Sent on 02/07/2021

Roseanne M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent Service and Quality

I am beyond impressed with Svetlana Bridal Couture. As a more mature bride, my experiences with bridal chain stores left me feeling as if there was nothing to suit me or my vision of my dress. Natalia at Svetlana made me feel beautiful and was able to bring my dream retro wedding dress to reality!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Christina B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Experience!!

The dress arrived in time, I was updated continuously on the process, and I loved the atmosphere provided when picking my dress! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Nicole H. · Married on 09/27/2020

Simply perfect!!

I received my custom wedding gown from Svetlana Couture today and it is absolutely gorgeous!! Natalia has been amazing through the whole process. My dress turned out exactly how I pictured and fit perfectly!! I am so happy with it!!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Nicole 💕you are so sweet. I am happy you loved it. You looked stunning. Be safe and good luck on the wedding 💕

Juliana C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent experience

I Had a wonderful experience. Natalia was super helpful and the dress was completely custom made to my liking and didn’t need any alterations.

Sent on 09/19/2020

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Juliana 💕 it came out gorgeous and it screams you! Hope you have a lovely ceremony and be safe
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent Experience

I bought my PERFECT wedding dress! The service was fantastic and my mom and I had the whole boutique too ourselves. How lucky to have experienced a valuable moment like that

Sent on 09/03/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much sweetie! We appreciate you and would love to get your wedding photos when you receive them! Thank you so much!

Novelette L. · Married on 08/09/2020

Svetlana Bridal was a pleasant experience.

Natalia from Svetlana bridal was pleasant, warm and accommodating. The dresses are beautiful and affordable. I couldn't have asked for better. I would recommend her anytime

Sent on 07/16/2020

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Novelette 💕 for such kind words. I cant wait for your wedding photos. Please don’t forget 💕

Allison · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing shop with a kind and caring owner

Svetlana Bridal Couture saved my day! I needed a wedding dress in less than 3 weeks, and I found the most amazing one that, you wouldn't even believe it, fit me perfectly without alterations. They have such beautiful dresses -- unique and not mass produced -- and they carry a variety of sample sizes, so there really is a chance you'll find one (of course they also customize dresses, so if you have more time than I did, you should totally do that!!).

Natalia was so super kind and patient with me, and she even opened up the store on a Sunday evening to come in after I explained my dress emergency on the phone. I would HIGHLY recommend this bridal shop. I am so happy with my dress and with my overall experience.

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • O

Olga D. · Married on 08/02/2020

Simply excellent. Definitely recommend

I went to many places to choose my wedding dress. I found perfect one at Svetlana bridal and I am very happy with my choice. It was my special day and I felt like queen in that dress and veil. Thank you many times!!!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Desiree H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Svetlana Bridal

Wedding dress fit perfectly no alterations needed very satisfied!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Desiree! We Greatly appreciate it 💕 and can’t wait for photos from your wedding.

Lucelia O. · Married on 08/01/2020

Very good, and happy to found this place at the last moment of my wedding.

Very nice place, and the owner was very attentive to accommodated my needs. Wow was a nice experience with the place.

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie D. · Married on 07/01/2020

Every girls dream come true!

Amazing... it was like out of a movie I felt so beautiful in my dress and so uncomfortable in my own skin. I can honestly say this experience with svetlana bridal couture was out standing I hope every bride get to experience what I did with them.
    THANK YOU AGAIN YOU GIRLS ROCK !

Sent on 06/29/2020

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! Please send us some photos from Wednesday 💕 hope everything goes amazing!
  • M H

M H · Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful Experience

I got some earrings from the shop for my wedding. They had several styles to offer, there was something for every style! The service was kind and prompt. Gorgeous bridal wear and accessories!

Sent on 04/22/2020

Lisa W. · Married on 11/22/2019

Exactly What I Needed

Svetlana Bridal Couture was simply perfect. It was the first bridal shop I had made an appointment with. I tried other places, as they say to shop around, but I knew I would end up back at Svetlana's. Natalia was exactly who I needed during this hectic time. She was calm, understanding, very accommodating, and she stayed within my provided budget! It was such a wonderful personal experience. They have a variety of dress styles and are willing to work with your specific style to create something beautiful just for you. I picked up my wedding gown last night and it was exactly what I wanted and expected! Thank you so much, Natalia!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Svetlana Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa, so happy for you and can’t wait to see your beautiful photos with your groom. Please don’t forget to send some:-)

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent service

My mom took me to Svetlana Bridal Couture. Was the best decision, we found my perfect wedding dress. She was so helpful had me try on several dresses and showed me how it would look if altered to my size. So helpful so caring

Sent on 08/04/2019

Tayler F. · Married on 10/19/2019

Unmatched Experience!

The customer service and personalized experience you receive from Natalia at Svetlana Bridal Couture is unmatched! I shopped around for my dress at SO MANY places in NYC and Westchester County and was feeling defeated that I could not find "the one." When I walked into Svetlana Bridal Couture with my mom and sisters, Natalia locked the boutique door behind us, giving me her full attention for the appointment. It made me feel so special as any bride should during this experience! Natalia customized my dress to be exactly what I wanted. It's perfect! I highly recommend working with her. Thanks again, Natalia!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Fernanda

Fernanda · Married on 10/18/2019

Natalia is the BEST !

Natalia is the sweetest ! Had such an amazing experience with Svetlana — Natalia made me feel so comfortable and like I’ve known her forever . Really goes above and beyond . Give her a vision of what I wanted my dress to look like and she protected it ! From the measurements to design it was PERFECT !

Sent on 09/22/2019