Julie Allen Bridals

154 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Julie Allen Bridals

Based in Newtown, Connecticut, Julie Allen Bridals is a wedding dress shop and bridal boutique. From beautiful styles to personalized service, the staff promises to make your shopping experience fun and stress-free. They can provide attire for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls and mothers of the bride and groom.

Experience

The team at Julie Allen Bridals has been making brides feel beautiful since 1970. Today, the company is owned and operated by Julie’s family.

Products Offered

This bridal boutique is devoted to helping you shop in a fun and friendly environment. They offer heirloom services, alterations, cleaning, preservation, trunk shows, sample sales and appointments. Julie Allen Bridals also provides the following items:

• Bridal

Julie Allen Bridals 6
Julie Allen Bridals 7
  • Katie

Katie · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Excellent- Finally got to try gowns on in my size

Awesome experience, found my dress, and got to try on exactly what I thought I wanted as well, and then picked a slightly different bottom because it just felt more like me. I was trying on size bridal 14, but ordered a bridal 16, so I’m just pointing out to all the curvier, Fuller brides, this store made me feel better than Kleinfeld’s (where I had to dry on size bridal 10 and had no idea what the over budget dress would look like.
    Al Julie Allen Bridals, I found my perfect dress, under budget, ordered it and have not had any buyers remorse. I’m getting married 11/22/19, paid about $2300 for a full embellished sweetheart ballgown and have heard my dress should come in mid August. I’ll update if i have a different experience here with alterations but I don’t not expect this. Bottom line, check it out.

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/07/2019

Everything and more

I had an amazing experience with Julie Allen Bridals. I had the pleasure of visiting the store when looking for my twin sister's wedding dress and knew I'd be going to the same place for my own. Every single person there is kind, caring, and compassionate. Admittedly, I was not excited about dress shopping on the first trip. I don't like to be the center of attention, didn't have a good idea of what I wanted, and wasn't confident that I would find THE dress that day or anytime soon. Melanie was so kind and patient with me throughout the process. After a few try-ons -- as we were about to leave -- she and her daughter pulled the most beautiful Kitty Chen dress that they thought would fit my style (with the very little information I gave them). I loved the dress as soon as I saw it. When I started going to fittings, it got even better. The seamstress is such a sweet and talented woman, and she made the process so easy and tailored the dress beautifully to fit my body and preferences. I can't say enough about this bridal shop. I felt so beautiful and comfortable each time I was there and had such a positive experience.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Julie Allen Bridals 8
    Julie Allen Bridals 9
    Julie Allen Bridals 10

Julie Allen Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly

Real Weddings

• Make Up by Candee Caldwell
    Make Up by Candee Caldwell Wedding Hair & Makeup

Julie Allen Bridal: Melanie, Lauren and the staff have been wonderful. Over the years I have worked with them on different project in the wedding business. Doing makeup for photo shoots featuring their weddings dresses and bridal shows. Their confidence in the line of bridal wear and how to accessorizes is impeccable. I'm very excited to have them dress me as well. Thank you, ladies!

• Hawk Photography
    Hawk Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie Allen Bridals is well known in Connecticut for excellent service to brides to be.

• 154 South Main Street Newtown, New York, 06470 See on map
    203-803-4597 (Phone number)
    Tuesday 10-5 Wednesday 10-4 Thursday 10-8 Friday 10-4 Saturday 9-4 Closed Sunday and Monday