Julie Allen Bridals

Newtown, CT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Newtown, Connecticut, Julie Allen Bridals is a wedding dress shop and bridal boutique. From beautiful styles to personalized service, the staff promises to make your shopping experience fun and stress-free. They can provide attire for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls and mothers of the bride and groom.

Experience

The team at Julie Allen Bridals has been making brides feel beautiful since 1970. Today, the company is owned and operated by the same family, 3 generations of female business owners.

Products Offered

This bridal boutique is devoted to helping you shop in a fun and friendly environment. They offer heirloom services, alterations, cleaning, preservation, trunk shows, sample sales and appointments. Julie Allen Bridals also provides the following items:

• Bridal
  • Sample gowns
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

• Arianna
    Arianna L. Getting married on 05/28/2023

Wonderful!

I had a lovely experience at Julie Allen Bridals. They had a huge selection of gowns. My bridal consultant Jody was nothing short of amazing. It was my first and last time dress shopping. I said yes to the dress!! And a beautiful veil that matched my dress perfectly.
  • Julia
    Julia T. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Fantastic family owned and run business

My family and I had a wonderful time shopping for my wedding gown here. All of the staff, including the owner and daughter were extremely warm, inviting and attentive. They helped me to find the dress of my dreams and I cannot be happier. They were easy going and really helped us to feel welcome in the shop. I highly recommend for any bride looking for a really personal and easy going experience and somewhere that really cares about you as a bride. I'm so thankful I chose them and I look forward to continuing to work with them as I come back for fittings leading up to my special day! I feel confident in my choice and I know I will look amazing on my day thanks to these women.
    Kathy S. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Helped me create my dream dress!

When I first walked into Julie Allen bridal I was a little overwhelmed. It was a Saturday and there was a trunk show happening so of course there were many interested shoppers. However, I was promptly greeted and guided to my consultant for my appointment. My consultant listened closely to what I wanted and pulled the unique dresses I was looking for. I quickly found a dress I loved but it was missing the little bit of sparkle I was hoping for. My consultant quickly came up with a plan to customize my dress to make it exactly what I was dreaming of. I rang the bell to announce I found my dress and the rest of the boutique consultants came over to congratulate me and tell me how amazing I looked. It was an fun and easy experience. Julie Allen Bridals helped me create my dream dress and I couldn't be more excited! Even better, my dress was on sale for the trunk show and was right within my budget, even with the customized changes!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

138 photos · 09/01/2018
  • Dan & Reagan
    25 photos · 06/28/2014

Make Up by Candee Caldwell Make Up by Candee Caldwell Wedding Hair & Makeup

Julie Allen Bridal: Melanie, Lauren and the staff have been wonderful. Over the years I have worked with them on different project in the wedding business. Doing makeup for photo shoots featuring their weddings dresses and bridal shows. Their confidence in the line of bridal wear and how to accessorizes is impeccable. I'm very excited to have them dress me as well. Thank you, ladies!

Hawk Photography Hawk Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie Allen Bridals is well known in Connecticut for excellent service to brides to be.

154 South Main Street Newtown, CT, 06470
2034264378

Tuesday 10-5 Wednesday 10-4 Thursday 10-8 Friday 10-4 Saturday 9-4 Closed Sunday and Monday
Location of (Julie Allen Bridals)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding