Westport, Trumbull, CT 06880 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Eye For Beauty LLC

Eye For Beauty CT offers on-site travel hair + makeup services in New England + beyond!
Makeup should feel like your skin isn't caked, with layers you have to scrub off by the end of the day. The goal is to feel like a more flawless version of yourself. Choose between airbrush or traditional makeup applications. You'll receive a custom blend touch up pod, special just for you- so you can eat, drink, and enjoy your BIG day worry-free.

Our talented hair stylists love whimsical braids, updos, and half up/half down looks. We can recommend hair pieces, and leave you with extra bobby pins on your big day!

Our brides contantly mention how easy it is to communicate with us, how we arrive early, and make them feel truly beautiful on their big day. We cater to large bridal parties (average this year has been 9 bridesmaids) however we also do just the bride. Eye For Beauty CT strives to be affordably adventurous, easy to work with- with no additional artist fees, early start time fees, or minimums.

Many of our brides are from out of state and out of the country. If you can't schedule a hair and makeup trial prior to your big day, we will build in extra time the day of. Kim, the owner of Eye For Beauty, has first hand experience planning a wedding out of state. We can also recommend other vendors based on your budget, style, and overall look. Eye For Beauty CT is part of two curated elopement packages.

Starting 2020, we will be offering even more services!

Non-traditonal elements, adventurous souls, genuinely nice people who are authentic are my kind of people!
Those that don't want to cover freckles, who want to embrace who they are- wherever their love takes them.
Choose between airbrush or traditional applications. Hair services too! Contact Eye For Beauty CT to save your date!

Eye For Beauty LLC offers on-site makeup + hair services throughout New England + Beyond.

Follow Eye For Beauty LLC on

Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Eye For Beauty LLC

Marianne McElwee · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kim might be the sweetest person I've ever met. She was so kind and patient, and had no problem with the fact that I know nothing about makeup and didn't even know where to start to tell her what I wanted. She responded to emails very quickly and was super flexible and willing to work around my timeline. I also really appreciated that she didn't have a minimum because I was the only one getting my makeup done and so many other companies had a 4 person minimum. On top of it all she did an amazing job and left me with a couple of touch-up pods for the day. I will be recommending Kim to anyone I know getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Eye For Beauty LLC's reply:

Marianne- thank you so much for the really sweet review. I definitely wanted you to feel your best on your big day and go above & beyond anyway I can! I wish you the very best.
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful!

Our fantastic wedding planners Nicole & Kristin of Well-Dressed Events connected me with Kimberly of Eye for Beauty CT after I had a very disappointing trail at a nearby salon. Kimberly and I had an immediate connection and the trail went fantastic. I hired her on the spot.

She was attentive to my allergies and just really enhanced my natural look on the day of my wedding. She is incredibly talented and in the midst of the stress of a bridal suite, she was a calm force. Everyone left so incredibly happy!

I felt so strongly about the service she provided, that I’ve recommended her to my sister. She was married in early March and it was such a fantastic experience there as well.

Sent on 06/21/2020

Eye For Beauty LLC's reply:

You're incredibly sweet! So glad we could be part of your special day and then again for your sister's wedding! Hope you and Laura are doing well!

Eye For Beauty LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 40
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 140
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 165
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 115
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Westport Trumbull, CT, 06880 See on map
    2033431677 (Phone number)
    always open
    Location of (Eye For Beauty LLC)