Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair

Stamford, CT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello, all brides 2 be💍,

This has and continues to be such a difficult year, with the uncertainty of a lot of things. I am sure that you are concerned about having to cancel or change your wedding date.

I am happy to change dates and hold deposits until next year. I am also willing to help you with pricing, at this difficult time.

Please feel free to call or text me (203) 522-3714 or email beautydoor@gmail.com, anytime if you need advice or have questions.

I want to help make the makeup & hair part of your wedding to be easy and fun.

Be happy, healthy and safe!

Best,

Donna

Donna Puma owner

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door is an on-location wedding hair and makeup provider based in Stamford, Connecticut. Donna Puma and her team of beauty experts have provided on-site airbrush makeup application, hair styling, and spray tanning services throughout Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey. Our passion is bringing out your natural beauty, Donna uses her attention to detail to create a customized look for each client's special day.Services Offered

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door provides beauty services for clients and wedding parties, offering both consultations and trials before the big day so that clients can discuss their expectations. Donna and her team can accommodate groups of up to 16 individuals. The company offers organic spray tanning, with several formulas to match each client's coloring. Hair services include blowouts, updos, styling, and hair extensions. For makeup application services, Donna provides the following options:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Traditional makeup
  • Travel to you
  • Sweet 16, Prom, any special occasion
  • Fake lashes
  • Hair extensions
  • any hairstyle
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

• Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 09/17/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Wedding trial

I just did my make up trial with Donna, she listen to what I wanted, asked questions and adjusted when given feedback. The trial did take 3 hours due to talking about the venue and other things. Donna loves to talk which I didn’t mind however if you are press for time I would let her know as I’m sure she would accommodate for that. Communication is key with everyone. She also did complimentary curls on my hair and gave us some wine to take home. I was quite happy with how my make up turned out so I decided to book Donna for my wedding in September of 2022. I paid for my trial as well as I put down a $150 deposit to hold my day.

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you today! I’m so glad your happy with everything. Have a Happy New Year! Xopuma
    Tracey G. Married on 09/07/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Awesome. Very happy!

So happy with the service my party received from Donna. She made sure we were happy with everything before she left us. She did a final touch up on us before leaving. She pays attention to all details. Couldn’t have asked for a better person to take care of hair and makeup for the big day a head of us. I would recommend her to do your hair and makeup. Looking forward to using her again for another event. Bottom line…..AWESOME!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Georges Botanique Aromatiques Georges Botanique Aromatiques Wedding Favors

Impeccable makeup and hair right at the time I needed it most. With all the flurry going on that day this was the perfect service at the perfect time.

The Stamford Hotel The Stamford Hotel Hotel Weddings

Very accommodating and very easy to work with.

Prospect St Stamford, CT, 06901
2035223714
Location of (Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding