AIRBRUSH BEAUTY AT YOUR DOOR on location make-up & hair

AIRBRUSH BEAUTY AT YOUR DOOR on location make-up & hair

About AIRBRUSH BEAUTY AT YOUR DOOR on location make-up & hair

Serving all of CT, LI , NY, NJ & Beyond!

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door  *On Location Wedding Day Make-up & Hair

Donna Puma an award winning  make-up artist for over 10 years, and her beauty team are experts in airbrush and traditional bridal makeup & hair. Giving close  attention to detail making you look flawless on your special day. Bringing  out  your own natural beauty is my passion. We specialize in on location make-up & hair, which means we come to you so you can sit back and relax stress free on your wedding day. If you are looking for that special person to make sure you look and feel your best on your wedding day, please  visit  my website at www.donnapuma.com for more information.
Best,

On-Site Hair (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Donna is professional and knowledgeable. She made the appointment super fun and gave me a gorgeous natural look for my enagagement photos. I can't wait to work with her and her team for my wedding day! - Angela P

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angela, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Just had my make up trial and am so happy and confident in my choice with Donna. She was extremely efficient, considerate, and made me feel completely at ease with my choice. I live in Texas and am getting married in NY, She is making this part of planning feel extremely seamless and taken care of. She is helpful, kind and passionate about her work. This is the first time I have actually liked my make-up after getting it done and it kept beautifully the entire night for my engagement photos. I am so excited that she will be working with me and all my loved ones and feel so good leaving this in her competent and talented hands.

Profile Picture Tracey, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial

AIRBRUSH BEAUTY AT YOUR DOOR on location make-up & hair FAQ

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
9 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Very accommodating and very easy to work with.

Besides being really cool, Donna knows her stuff. I've seen before and after pictures that you just want to say oh my god! Bosco's Bridal Expos

80 PROS I KNOW