Virtually Perfect Events

Middletown, NY View map Visit website

Virtually Perfect Events is a wedding planner located in Middletown, New York. The team of professionals is flexible and understanding to every couple's needs, from budgets to virtual planning consultations. With exceptional attention to detail and a customer-centric mindset, Virtually Planning Events tailors the wedding of dreams for its clients.

Virtually Planning Events is constantly evolving to meet a wide audience base. The team focuses on making the day easier for couples while also remaining budget-conscious. The company can arrange face-to-face appointments to talk through specific details and carry out on-site planning on the wedding day. The team believes that clients should pay for what they need without sacrificing the first-class service. Therefore, on the event day, the team can accommodate hourly rates or can discuss planning details over the phone, avoiding unnecessary staffing and travel expenses. The team works with couples of all budgets, styles, and party sizes, so they know how to transform any celebration into a magical one.

• Woman-owned

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

Sarah Married on 06/27/2015
    I initially was reluctant to hire a day-of-coordinator, but my mom and sister insisted on it for peace of mind. Hiring Lauren was probably the best decision I made. She made the planning process so much easier. During our initial meeting, she meticulously walked us through the day and helped us make decisions. I left the meeting feeling so much more confident in our plan and at ease with the process. Lauren was incredibly responsive and proactive. She quickly followed up on our (many) emails and reached out to all of our vendors in advance. The day of, she was completely amazing. We had a lot of surprises--pouring rain for an outdoor wedding, cold weather, and complications with the florist--and Lauren handled them all with grace and ease. I never once had to worry about anything and was able to focus on having a great time instead. Her attention to detail, professionalism, and ability to think on her feet are unparalleled. I can't recommend her enough!
  • User1900087 2+ years ago
    A few months after I got engaged, I started thinking about a day of coordinator and after a bit of research came across Lauren’s company. After one phone call, I knew Lauren was our girl. Over the 9 or so months leading up to the wedding, she was super helpful, providing a sounding board when I needed it and vendor referrals as needed. I ended up using basically every vendor she suggested! I also used the in-house florist and printer and can’t say enough about how amazing the entire team was. My flowers were the most beautiful arrangements I’ve ever seen. I keep looking back at pictures! In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Lauren and I were exchanging emails almost daily –she and her team were super responsive – as you would expect, but I find that at times when certain vendors have many brides, timeliness slips. Not with Lauren. The weekend of the wedding – I literally did not have to think. Lauren was all over the details, the timeline, everything. This was priceless. I was able to focus on the important things – marrying the love of my life and celebrating with friends. My husband previously was confused on why we would need a day of coordinator (he’s a guy after all!) and the day after kept raving about how awesome Lauren was and how we couldn’t have had such a stress free day without her. I highly recommend Lauren for day of or full planning – you won’t regret it!
  • User1921810 2+ years ago
    Lauren was a real life saver in the process of all things creative. I had no direction when I started my wedding planning and she helped me get right on track. My vision was made possible because Lauren took all my idea's and was able to put them together into a beautiful display.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Casey Fatchett Photography Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

Great to work with! Extremely professional and organized.

Allan E. Levine Photography Allan E. Levine Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Lauren twice and I highly recommend her event planning services. I found her to be very client focused, organized and very committed to making the wedding a great success. When considering which package to sign with, my advice is to hire her to plan & coordinate as much as possible.

Makeup du Jour Makeup du Jour Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the recently had the pleasure of doing makeup for a bride who had contracted the services of Lauren Paige Associate. I was so impressed not only with how smoothly the wedding and reception ran but also the wide range of services that Lauren offered. I can understand why the bride was so impressed with Lauren Paige Associates....I was too!! Hope to see you around again soon.

P.O. Box 4664 Middletown, NY, 10941
Location of (Virtually Perfect Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding