Casey Fatchett Photography

New York, NY View map
$5,400 Most Popular Price

$5,400 Most Popular Price

No cookie cutters here. I work with every couple who hires me to find out what makes them unique so that their photos reflect their personalites, their relationship, and their love for one another.

I've been photographing weddings for 20 years. I've photographed hundreds and hundreds of weddings. They're all different, because every couple is different.

I pride myself on quality customer service, amazing photos, and lightning fast turnaround on your photos. No waiting three or four months to get your pictures.

I've won a bunch of awards and had my work published all over the place too.

But what really matters is what my former clients have to say. So read the reviews. Then contact me!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Fabiola
    Fabiola A. Married on 05/28/2022

Excellent photographer

When I was searching for our wedding photographer I looked at several photographers' portfolios. I love good pictures, what impressed me the most about Casey's photographs was the brightness and vividness of the pictures, his style is timeless. I also loved that he has the ability to capture the "moments" every picture can tell a story and is able to express feelings, as opposed to other posed picture styles. After showing my photographs to family and friends, I received several compliments on how well we selected our photographer and wanted to know Casey's contact information.

The best decision we made was to pick Casey as our photographer, he is professional, very responsive, and accommodating. Before our wedding Casey and we had meetings and I handed him a list of must pictures, he was able to obtain all those pictures plus many more I didn't even have in mind. I highly recommend him.
    Cc Perez Married on 01/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great photos & great to work with!

Before getting married, I'd been in several wedding parties as a bridesmaid. I knew what I definitely DID NOT want in a wedding photographer. I didn't want someone who would boss people around, or make me feel self conscious. From the first email I got back from Casey, I knew he was the photographer for us. I'd already seen his gorgeous pictures, but the questions he asked after I had only sent a message asking his availability made me not only think about what my wedding photos meant to me, but also showed me how seriously he takes his job. Casey was fantastic to work with. Easy going and helpful. He thought of things we didn't think of and gave us tons of pointers. He also jumped in on the wedding day and told guests that he needed us for a few minutes, just because he saw we could use a break. He really thinks about his clients and how he can help them. It's been nearly a year since our wedding and I still smile every time I look at our wedding photos, and I know if there's something I need, I can always reach out and ask Casey for help.
    Stephanie Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing experience

Working with Casey was a dream come true. He photographed our minimony and we are OBSESSED with how the pictures came out. He is professional, lovely to work with, and a fantastic artist. I would recommend Casey to anyone who wants an amazing photographer!
  • illustration stars

• Jen & Josh
    28 photos 路 09/07/2018

Pricing

Saja Wedding Saja Wedding Wedding Dresses

We have worked with Casey Fatchett numerous times in different photo shoots. She is immensely talented and her kindness will make any bride feel reassured!

Glass Planet Videography Glass Planet Videography Wedding Videographers

Casey was great to work with. Very cooperative, considerate and takes great photos.

Gabriella New York Bridal Salon Gabriella New York Bridal Salon Wedding Dresses

We absolutely love working with Casey! What an incredibly talented photographer and a delight to work with!

373 Broadway, B9 New York, 10013

By appointment.
Location of (Casey Fatchett Photography)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding