Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gabriella New York Bridal Salon

The belief at Gabriella New York is that shopping for a wedding gown should be memorable, personal and genuinely enjoyable. The gracious and knowledgeable sales staff will work with each bride in the intimate and relaxed boutique to help select the perfect gown for each individual. The assortment of beautiful couture gowns, veils and headpieces is unique to Gabriella New York and cannot be found anywhere else in Manhattan.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Jewelry (6)
Customization (1)
Sample Sales (1)

4.7

Gabriella is THE store for stylish NYC brides that want to wear something a little more unique and different from "typical" wedding dresses, and prefer an intimate, relaxing shopping experience. The store is a stylish Soho loft and the selection of dresses is very well-curated and manageable - the opposite of the larger factory-like bridal stores with impersonal and pushy service. Even though I didn't end up buying a dress here, I cannot recommend this store highly enough. Of note is that prices start around $3500 and go way up from there - proceed with caution if you're on a tight budget.

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

Gabriella is a very personal bridal salon. They are very patient when working with clients and have you try on lots of options. They also do the fittings in house and have a seamstress that comes in. When I found my gown, I wanted to change the back. My dress was by a new designer in NYC and they called her up and sent pictures of how I wanted it to look (going from a sheer lace back to criss cross spaghetti straps)--they were so accommodating. I had actually purchased my dress and began fittings when my wedding was called off. Gabriella was so understanding and held on to my dress for about a year! When I got engaged again, the price I had paid previously for my fittings was honored and we started the fitting process again. The people at Gabriella are wonderful to work with and their dress selection is beautiful!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Gabriella New York Bridal Salon did a phenomenal job on my dress for my wedding! I cannot say thank you enough for the attention to detail, time, and energy that went into making my dress absolutely beautiful! It completed the day, of course, and made me feel amazing! Thank you so very much to the whole team at GNYBS! It was spectacular!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews

Full Refund
Partial Refund
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
The most amazing dresses and the entire staff is very helpful. we worked on a photopshoot together for a Wedding blog and they were so acomadating and just greatto work with. i was in the studio when there was a pride there and they couldn't have gone out of there way anymore for this bride! Worship Luxury Inc. Deborah Hunter Flowers,Weddings, Interiors, Events, Gardens 184 E. 2nd St. Suite 2E NY, NY 10009 worshipluxury.com 917-520-3502 mobile 646-419-4816 office 646-807-4747 fax dhunter@worshipluxury.com info@worshipluxury.com

We adore Gabriella and her attentive staff! Visit her boutique for the most creative designers' bridal gowns, and a fantastic experience in "glamour meets downtown".

I am a wedding photographer in NYC and many of the brides I have photographed purchased dresses from Gabriella Salon. I hear nothing but excellent feed back regarding Gabriella and her shop. On top of that Gabriella's dresses are gorgeous and I love to photograph them!

Gabriella will make any bride-to-be feel at ease and will help you find the perfect dress to suit your occasion, style and body. You will look your absolute best after a consultation with Gabriella.

When it comes down to Gabriella New York Bridal Salon, they all ways do a an amazing work... Hire them today...

Events