Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ron Ben-Israel Cakes

Weddings and special-occasion cakes
The ultimate in cutting-edge design and classical execution of luxury cakes.
Named the King of Cakes by Modern Bride magazine, Ron Ben-Israel have been a favorite among celebrities and the style-conscious since 1993. A popular guest on TV, Ron often appears on Martha, the Late Show with David Letterman, and the Food Network. His cakes have been featured in The New York Times, New York magazine, In Style, and Vogue, among others. Ron has received numerous gold medals and awards in culinary competitions, and shares his passion, techniques, and secrets with the students of the French Culinary Institute in New York.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Delivery (3)
Setup (3)
Private Tastings (3)
Fresh Fruit (1)

The cake from Ron Ben-Israel was part of our package from Tavern on the Green and we're so thankful it was! We didn't even know if we wanted a cake before we started planning the wedding. We ended up with the most beautiful and delicious cake I've ever seen/tasted. The team at RBI was wonderful to work with! They matched the cake to our invitations (a sage green to match the color of the tavern on the green) and it was beyond gorgeous!! I'm looking forward to the next excuse I have to plan a party just so I can hire them to make me a cake. If you don't already, follow them on instagram. They're always posting incredible photos!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Amazing cake! So delicious and it looks perfect.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and so many of our guests have raved its the best tasting wedding cake they're ever had. Ron and his team designed our cake to make my wedding dress, and worked with us until close to the wedding to customize it to our liking.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews

Ron Ben-Israel Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $12.00+
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $12.00+

25 Photos

My Photo Album

25 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the best in the business. He has an eye for the unique and beautiful -- His cakes taste amazing and he is such a joy to be around. JoAnn Gregoli

We have worked with Ron Ben-Israel Cakes several times over the years, and we've always had such a wonderful experience! Ron has always been such a pleasure to work with, and his designs are amazing! Our clients (and staff!) all loved Ron and his delicious and gorgeous cakes and treats!

Consumate professional. You never talk about cakes in NYC without mentioning Ron. We always recommend him to our clients.

Ron Ben-Israel never disappoints! Amazing cakes and so wonderful to work with!

77 PROS I KNOW

Events

247 West 38th Street, Thirteen Floor, (by appointment), New York, NY 10018   See On Map
212-625-3369 (phone)