2380 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Make My Cake

Make My Cake II, Inc. is a full-service wedding cake company located in New York, New York. Founded in 1995, their bakery is based on family recipes and southern baking traditions. The company offers a range of options to fit your budget and specializes in their homestyle golden butter and red velvet cakes. Let them impress you and your guests with a taste and elegance.

Starting with a consultation, Make My Cake II, Inc. will work with you through private tastings and custom designs to create the perfect wedding cake for your big day. They can meet a variety of dietary accommodations with gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, diabetic and vegan alternatives. The company can also provide various cake items you may need, such as cake cutters, stands and toppers. Additional dessert options they can create for your special day include:

• Cake pops
  • Groom's cake
  • Pastries
06f77c8164eff68d 1255625642745 DSC00333
Make My Cake
Every bride's dream is to have the most beautiful wedding cake. Make my cake is here for you
Pink rose wedding cake
Heart toppers
06f77c8164eff68d 1255625642745 DSC00333

26 Reviews for Make My Cake

• User7515192 · 1+ year ago

So delicious! The best red velvet in harlem!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Aaron · Married on 03/25/2017

I think the best advice is to come with any ideas or details that you might want in your cake. Bring color swatches, pictures, etc. MakeMyCake also has a great book of cakes they've created for their clients in the past that you can draw ideas from.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Make My Cake FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Make My Cake 1
    Wedding Cake Special
    A special offer! A 2 tiered butter cake serving 60 guests with your choice of fillings, color, and flowers.

• 2380 7th Avenue New York, New York, 10030 See on map
    646-663-5918 (Phone number)
    (212) 234-2327 (Fax Number)
    Closed on Mondays. Wedding consultations are free and by appointment only on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (12-6pm only).